Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2951172 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:06am On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

I'm as real as your mum's pvssy
Agapecharis, if you want a duel with me, just keep it straight and quit attacking from the sidelines, it's kinda sissy-like.

If you're gonna quote me again, come for my jugular, you dig?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:06am On May 29, 2015
dharay99:

plz tell him o0. angry
cheesy cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 11:06am On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

I'm as real as your mum's pvssy
okay Charis.

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:07am On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

What's dayuuuuum boy? tongue
Saw something that got my attention. tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:08am On May 29, 2015
DarkkRebel:

okay Charis.

You are dumb. Who are you by the way? And where is chairs? shocked
I missed that dude kiss kiss
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:09am On May 29, 2015
Borrussia:
Agapecharis, if you want a duel with me, just keep it straight and quit attacking from the sidelines, it's kinda sissy-like.

If you're gonna quote me again, come for my jugular, you dig?

I don't understand your story
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by dharay99: 11:09am On May 29, 2015
kinglekan:

cheesy cheesy
hang ur diçk for d ryt ßitch bro.
Fake àsses are bcumin rampant in here.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:10am On May 29, 2015
kinglekan:

Saw something that got my attention. tongue

grin grin thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 11:10am On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

You are dumb. Who are you by the way? And where is chairs? shocked I missed that dude kiss kiss
okay Charis
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:10am On May 29, 2015
dharay99:

hang ur diçk for d ryt ßitch bro.
Fake àsses are bcumin rampant in here.

cheesy cheesy

Yes Boss!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dickk: 11:11am On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

I don't understand your story
Just shut it and keep off my mentions, it's been long I go all dick on somebody and would love to be reincarnated.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 11:11am On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

You are dumb. Who are you by the way? And where is chairs? shocked I missed that dude kiss kiss
okay Charis
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:11am On May 29, 2015
DarkkRebel:

okay Charis

Why you pained? Bcuz I ignored your PM? Move on boy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:12am On May 29, 2015
MrCork are you contesting for Miss NL Mr NL? cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 11:12am On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

Why you pained? Bcuz I ignored your PM? Move on boy
Okay Charis
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:13am On May 29, 2015
Dickk:
Just shut it and keep off my mentions, it's been long I go all dick on somebody and would love to be reincarnated.

Who is this? Do I know you? You sound like a p.rick and too razz for my liking

Bye
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 11:15am On May 29, 2015
the nitwit just stole another photo to upload now.

how does this bear any semblance to the first pic..

hehe. you will only end up more frustrated, silly transgendered.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:16am On May 29, 2015
Another Drama! cheesy grin
*Chews popcorn hungrily*
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:18am On May 29, 2015
DarkkRebel:
the nitwit just stole another photo to upload now.

how does this bear semblance to the first girl..

hehe

This is breaking of rule number 10. He just violated my privacy

You can also think of me whatever you want. It's your choice

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by kinglekan: 11:18am On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

grin grin thanks
Uwc. smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:18am On May 29, 2015
MzNelly:

So, lemme guess this straight...You're in London and watching the inauguration?

...sweeery I am London, Pekam based but in New York right right now for few days: Am watchin it live from NEW YORK PENN HOTEL in Times Sqaure right now...and juss hopin that IBO woman(Patiense Goodlock jonathan..pridsedents wife) does not disgrace Nigeria again with her Piegion English Grammmar!....... ok.. Do I make sense or U want meto clarify ma location again? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:19am On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

What's this poo?

...Hello DragQueen...how are you? undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:20am On May 29, 2015
kinglekan:

Uwc. smiley

wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:20am On May 29, 2015
MrCork:

...Hello DragQueen...how are you? undecided

undecided undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:21am On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

What's Darlin Cork, How are you. What do you drive?

raquelraquel <<<<<< MALE...loooookat his adams apple...truss me...raquelraquels is a MAN..i swaaaaar!!! angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:22am On May 29, 2015
MrCork:

raquelraquel <<<<<< MALE...loooookat his adams apple...truss me...raquelraquels is a MAN..i swaaaaar!!! angry

Ok. Thanks
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Dickk: 11:22am On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

Who is this? Do I know you? You sound like a p.rick and too razz for my liking

Bye
You must be high on some sort of improvised opium for this statement you mentally deranged vapid slubberdegullion.

Your personality reeks of an insipid sissyphelean backstabbing nitwit.

Do you think I give a fvck about you or the malapropism of fallaciloquence you wrote up there.

A shit-faced spunk drakula daywalker razzmatazz calling me razz, much to my chagrin.

Now go kiss a blarney stone with your flatulent bowl towel and quote me only if your miserable existence solely depends on it, understood?

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:23am On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

undecided undecided

...bro I don't hav anytin agaist Males who dress as females...We ressspect brave guys like you who make statements! smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by DarkkRebel: 11:23am On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

This is breaking of rule number 10. He just violated my privacy
You can also think of me whatever you want. It's your choice
okay charis
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 11:23am On May 29, 2015
raquelraquel:

Ok. Thanks

..RICHARD...we salute!! wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:32am On May 29, 2015
MrCork:

...bro I don't hav anytin agaist Males who dress as females...We ressspect brave guys like you who make statements! smiley

You sound dumb. Just went through your profile. And I must confess, yours posts gave you all up. I saw a dumb fellow in you
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 11:33am On May 29, 2015
Dickk:
You must be high on some sort of improvised opium for this statement you mentally deranged vapid slubberdegullion.

Your personality reeks of an insipid sissyphelean backstabbing nitwit.

Do you think I give a fvck about you or the malapropism of fallaciloquence you wrote up there.

A shit-faced spunk drakula daywalker razzmatazz calling me razz, much to my chagrin.

Now go kiss a blarney stone with your flatulent bowl towel and quote me only if your miserable existence solely depends on it, understood?

You are a pr.ick your moniker is a proof

Bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.