Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! (2949924 Views)

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins / Hfinest1 Chat Paradise (bar/lounge) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (2568) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

An Igbo babe, not Nigerian? Then you must be a Biafran! angry

Lol I'm not Igbo. I was just kidding grin

I'm East African tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 29, 2015
MrCork:

..RICHARD...we salute!! wink

Pmsl!!! cheesy grin

But she's light skin wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by francizy(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol I'm not Igbo. I was just kidding grin

I'm East African tongue

Good, country? smiley
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Good, country? smiley

Somalia cheesy wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 29, 2015
Nneka123 you were right. For your mind undecided

April07, we were both wrong. tongue sad

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 29, 2015
I've liked your post, I'm I free now?

Who is the nobody quoting me?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 29, 2015
Sinizia kiss how r u dear?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 2:50pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:
Sinizia kiss how r u dear?

Boo boo, I'm delectable, you? kiss

BTW, i want to nominate you for the Mr. Nairaland competition. Just attach some fake beards, patch up your dimples and wear baggy jeans so i can nominate you. lipsrsealed angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 29, 2015
sinizia:

Boo boo, I'm delectable, you? kiss

BTW, i want to nominate you for the Mr. Nairaland competition. Just attach some fake beards, patch up your dimples and wear baggy jeans so i can nominate you. lipsrsealed angry

Lol darling I'm too fine to be a man! grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 3:26pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol darling I'm too fine to be a man! grin

I'm a good make-up artist. I'm so good, i can add 6-packs to your physique, give you yam legs, take away your sexiness and be your campaign manager. grin What say you? tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Phikom(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2015
Watching from d sideline...
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 4:10pm On May 29, 2015
QUICK QUESTION....can somebody come back home to invest in bluuue film Industries ther in Nigeria??....The whole idea will be to prevent guys from cheatin on ther partners, reading dirty magasines and most of all..chasin anytin in skirt. ..Tryna tink if ideas to help that Nigeria be developed!

...it wll be great for the youth!
smiley

1 Like

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by MrCork: 4:14pm On May 29, 2015
...and to be honest, all men are fedddup of watchin foreign poooono movies. ....and accoding to opinion poll result from 3weeks ago..every male said they wud prefa watchin Homemade bluuue film! smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 29, 2015
sinizia:

I'm a good make-up artist. I'm so good, i can add 6-packs to your physique, give you yam legs, take away your sexiness and be your campaign manager. grin What say you? tongue
Lol no deal tongue
How about I nominate you grin

Please?!
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nayah(f): 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
chimerase2:
angry angry
Sorry but king is my half envie though he hasn't proposed me yet wink
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Chimerase(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2015
Nayah:

Sorry but king is my half envie though he hasn't proposed me yet wink
oya make I first amu propose grin
I luv u talk ua own grin
Note: u OTU luv me back or I break bottle for here angry
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 4:42pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol no deal tongue
How about I nominate you grin

Please?!

Think of the ugliest person you've seen, then times his by 10 to get my kind of ugliness. No deal. gringrin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
sinizia:

Think of the ugliest person you've seen, then times his by 10 to get my kind of ugliness. No deal. gringrin

You say that but what I heard is you are so fine that you'd put the ex Mr NL to shame

Prove me wrong tongue
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mizkeleke(f): 5:04pm On May 29, 2015
Inkman:

Hello miz

Hope you had a pleasant day
Yes I did, wbu
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Inkman(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
mizkeleke:
Yes I did, wbu
Awesome!
Happy democracy day..

How are you celebrating it?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 5:35pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

You say that but what I heard is you are so fine that you'd put the ex Mr NL to shame

Prove me wrong tongue
Really?? grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Really?? grin

We'll find out soon embarassed grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
N.neka123 you were right. For your mind undecided

A.pril07, we were both wrong. tongue sad
cheesy cheesy, I told you grin, and i predicted in two weeks time.
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by mizkeleke(f): 6:12pm On May 29, 2015
Inkman:

Awesome!

Happy democracy day..

How are you celebrating it?
Wish u same.
Just tweeting.
You?
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by naijaboiy: 6:17pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

We'll find out soon embarassed grin
Lol can't wait cheesy
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Inkman(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2015
mizkeleke:
Wish u same. Just tweeting. You?
Thanks Slept for awhile
Now want to take a walk
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Inkman(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2015
mizkeleke:
Wish u same. Just tweeting. You?
Thanks Slept for awhile
Now want to take a walk
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol can't wait cheesy

How you been cutie grin
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by sinizia: 7:02pm On May 29, 2015
Chiam55:

Prove me wrong tongue

What you heard? shockedshocked

Who told you such a mind-boggling lie? sadcrylipsrsealed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 29, 2015
Nneka123:
cheesy cheesy, I told you grin, and i predicted in two weeks time.

Oya, clap for yourself. undecided
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 29, 2015
MrCork:
...and to be honest, all men are fedddup of watchin foreign poooono movies. ....and accoding to opinion poll result from 3weeks ago..every male said they wud prefa watchin Homemade bluuue film! smiley
its clear now dat ure smoking an expired weed
Re: "Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome! by Truckpusher(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2015
Ghost mode activated

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (2568) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.