Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? (1654 Views)

Pls I Need Your Help About Google Adsens / What Are The Dangers Of Buying Already Made Facebook Pages And Twitter Handles / Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by suretman(m): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hello,

I'm thinking of buying an approved google adsense for my blog so I can just implement the ads code on my blog. But my fear is if there's any side effect of buying a google adsense.

Have bought any adsense of recent and did you face anything?

Please advice
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
The ads might not show on the blog. When you implement the codes on your blog, they will be showing as blank boxes.
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by suretman(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tandullceblog:
The ads might not show on the blog. When you implement the codes on your blog, they will be showing as blank boxes.

Seriously?

I don't mean an hosted account o.. I mean a non-hosted account?

So did you experience this with an hosted account or non hosted?

Thanks
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
suretman:

Seriously?

I don't mean an hosted account o.. I mean a non-hosted account?

So did you experience this with an hosted account or non hosted?

Thanks

Oh okay. I don't know about a non- hosted account. It was a hosted account.
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by suretman(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Oh okay. I don't know about a non- hosted account. It was a hosted account.

You mean the one you gotten through Youtube? It only shows on .com blogs..
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
suretman:

You mean the one you gotten through Youtube? It only shows on .com blogs..

Yeah. It was gotten from YouTube, it wasn't showing on my .com. It's those blank ads
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by olicgad: 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
Buying an adsense account which you have already been invited to the account to check how unique it is has no effect unless the supper administrator delete you from the account just to scam you. I have sell adsense accounts for many years now.
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by suretman(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2015
olicgad:
Buying an adsense account which you have already been invited to the account to check how unique it is has no effect unless the supper administrator delete you from the account just to scam you. I have sell adsense accounts for many years now.

Thanks bro.. So you mean after the buying the adsense account, the super administrator can delete me anytime anyday??

Once I buy the adsense, can I delete the super administrator?
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by olicgad: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
suretman:

Thanks bro.. So you mean after the buying the adsense account, the super administrator can delete me anytime anyday??

Once I buy the adsense, can I delete the super administrator?

yes you can, only if you have access to the email account used in getting the adsense account approved, so you just have to change the password. I have unique adsense accounts for sell please let me know if this interest you.08146714824
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by suretman(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
olicgad:
yes you can, only if you have access to the email account used in getting the adsense account approved, so you just have to change the password. I have unique adsense accounts for sell please let me know if this interest you.08146714824

Okay.. So if I buy from you.. Will you provide me the email address?
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by olicgad: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
suretman:

Okay.. So if I buy from you.. Will you provide me the email address?
sure i will why not, i have been in business over a year now with happy clients from UK,US,NIGERIA,INDIA etc.
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by suretman(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
olicgad:
sure i will why not, i have been in business over a year now with happy clients from UK,US,NIGERIA,INDIA etc.

Do you work through a third party? I can only buy through a third party.. I mean I will pay the third party and you will send me the accnt details.. After confirming, the third party will send you the money
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by olicgad: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
[q
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by olicgad: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
suretman:

Do you work through a third party? I can only buy through a third party.. I mean I will pay the third party and you will send me the accnt details.. After confirming, the third party will send you the money
right now i don't work with third party but if you want to confirm the accounts i will invite you through this adsense accounts as google itself implement this feature.
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by suretman(m): 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
olicgad:
right now i don't work with third party but if you want to confirm the accounts i will invite you through this adsense accounts as google itself implement this feature.

So what's the assurance you won't remove me?

You know it ain't easy dealing with people on a faceless platform like this..
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by olicgad: 12:06am On Feb 13, 2015
suretman:

So what's the assurance you won't remove me?

You know it ain't easy dealing with people on a faceless platform like this..

the assurance is after inviting you to the accounts for confirmention and you paid the price, i shall provide you the gmail access used in getting the adsense account approved.
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by suretman(m): 12:50am On Feb 13, 2015
olicgad:
the assurance is after inviting you to the accounts for confirmention and you paid the price, i shall provide you the gmail access used in getting the adsense account approved.

If you are okay with your dealings, then it will saver with a third party.. There are Ijamsolution of presige or topupgold.. We can work with this people smoothly.. You don't have to border..I will be the one spending for it.. You can also bring any gold exchanger or any site..
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by olicgad: 1:03am On Feb 13, 2015
suretman:

If you are okay with your dealings, then it will saver with a third party.. There are Ijamsolution of presige or topupgold.. We can work with this people smoothly.. You don't have to border..I will be the one spending for it.. You can also bring any gold exchanger or any site..
contact me via olicgad at gmail.com
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Buyinh an adsense is no big deal...but buying from a true source is the main thing...I got mine through an indian client and since then we"ve been partners...Non,hosted ads. acct will show ads on your blog without any side-effect....I gat 1 im selling;dunno if you want it...its non-hosted and we can do the 3rd-party thing if you wanna buy..... my digit;09032203530

pin;515b7518
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by suretman(m): 11:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
darehbaba:
Buyinh an adsense is no big deal...but buying from a true source is the main thing...I got mine through an indian client and since then we"ve been partners...Non,hosted ads. acct will show ads on your blog without any side-effect....I gat 1 im selling;dunno if you want it...its non-hosted and we can do the 3rd-party thing if you wanna buy..... my digit;09032203530

pin;515b7518

Just sent you a request on BBM

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by bedfordng(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
suretman:
Hello,

I'm thinking of buying an approved google adsense for my blog so I can just implement the ads code on my blog. But my fear is if there's any side effect of buying a google adsense.

Have bought any adsense of recent and did you face anything?

Please advice
you may end up getting ban.how would you be able to get paid since the name on the adsense would be different from your.you may end up getting scammed as the person who sold it to you may kick you out
Re: Is There Any Side Effect Of Buying A Google Adsens Account? by suretman(m): 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
bedfordng:
you may end up getting ban.how would you be able to get paid since the name on the adsense would be different from your.you may end up getting scammed as the person who sold it to you may kick you out

Wow! Thanks bro.. Thinking of getting approved myself

(1) (Reply)

Mod Come And Clean This Place, Its Dirty / Join A New Forum Like Nairaland / Domaindish- Fastest Web Hosting Provider (99.99% Uptime Guarantee)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.