Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,400 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:51 PM

My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (35309 Views)

If Your Name Is Abigail, Your Biomed Boyfriend Just Showed Your Nudes To Friends / Look What My Boyfriend Just Gave Me (pic) / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Na oyo this girl dey so o
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Coraje(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2015
spicelady:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 14months now, and we have even made plans for our wedding.

This afternoon my friend called me and told me that my boyfriend just did his traditional marriage yesterday. I didn't believe until she showed me pictures.
He initially told me that he was going to the village to see his uncle.

I am typing this in tears. How can someone be this wicked
I am actually contemplating suicide right now.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 13, 2015
spicelady:
My boyfriend and I have been dating for 14months now, and we have even made plans for our wedding.

This afternoon my friend called me and told me that my boyfriend just did his traditional marriage yesterday. I didn't believe until she showed me pictures.

My heart goes out to you right now. Please do not,I repeat, do not kill yourself or do bodily harm to yourself or anyone. It shall be well with you.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 13, 2015
I would get u a rope, it would be faster that way....stewpid gurl!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:53am On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:
@Op, I think you didn't name this thread right
It should have been. " I am so dumb that my boyfriend got married behind my back"

Because seriously, was it love or just your silliness that made you blind to the signs. I am sure there must have been signs.

At least this is a good lesson for you. Next time you would use not just your heart in a relationship, you would also use your head.

About the suicide, you are free to make your decision

U are a terrible adviser. A manner less Lady that just types anything dat comes to her head.

This attitude will groom U into becoming the worst mother a child could ever have (if U don't start positive works on it).

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Decale:
The side chick grin

The Simpleton.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:57am On Feb 13, 2015
Babygal4eva:
Take heart dear.... look at it this way you dodged a bullet pity the lady that he got married to cause once a cheat always a cheat, no guy is worth your tears not to talk of your life so chin up, put on a killer dress and go party your tears away (or if you are the religious type go to church and pray for God to bless the guy)

May God Bless U for this smart advice Sis.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by chival(f): 1:01am On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:

Just keep quiet
Bloody mofotongue

You know there are better ways to deal with your frustrations. Far be it from me to sink so low as to play in the gutter with you. Have fun!
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by chival(f): 1:34am On Feb 13, 2015
I have noticed a very disturbing trend here and I hope this is restricted to nairaland alone.

When suicidal people come here for help, they are rewarded with scathing comments and ridicule. Now I know some of these posts/tales are fictitious but you can never tell. A suicidal person is mentally and psychologically fragile. Meanness will only push them over the edge. Do you really want that on your conscience? Kindness costs nothing folks! If you can't find anything nice to say, just move along.

When did we lose what makes us human? If you don't believe in God, believe in karma. She will surely have her pound of flesh one day.

Being rude or uncouth does not make you 'hot' or smart. Please let us think, speak and act kindly as much as we can.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by ICHINONYE(m): 1:35am On Feb 13, 2015
I feel 4u dier, just kno some re not worthy to b in our life, God has a very good reason 4everytin, d worst u cud do is to b sobber n commit sucide cuse dat wud make him more hapy, leave it up n free ur self, diers notin bad dat wud hapen to u dat has neva hapen to ordas, but dey overcome it u too can. Just b strong n smlie God s in control
spicelady:

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by adbokus(m): 3:15am On Feb 13, 2015
This is one-sided. Most ladies do certain things in secret thinking that guys don't know because they keep quiet. Imagine a lady whom a guy proposed to who went ahead to bang his cousin. The guy got to know but didn't tell her, but he made sure he changed from the nice person he was before to a cruel bf. Most gals are traitors who can destroy anything with their itchy pussy!...
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by soulfood(m): 3:17am On Feb 13, 2015
Best Valentine gift ever

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by zingobaby: 3:21am On Feb 13, 2015
Maybe the guy is not meant for u.Waith on God time & pray
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by adbokus(m): 3:22am On Feb 13, 2015
Babygal4eva:
Take heart dear.... look at it this way you dodged a bullet pity the lady that he got married to cause once a cheat always a cheat, no guy is worth your tears not to talk of your life so chin up, put on a killer dress and go party your tears away (or if you are the religious type go to church and pray for God to bless the guy)
really. No guy. Well, you gals should atimes learn some self-control. Some of you can flirt with even a tree as long as it has something pointed!...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by ethylene: 3:31am On Feb 13, 2015
Eyaa! Sawry dear, jst press Play and continue with ur life
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:

Best advice: just marry quickly and become a housewife. At least you would have use.
But I am still wondering who would want to marry an ugly thing like you though

I will undecided.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Eluwilussit(m): 5:11am On Feb 13, 2015
spicelady:

Don't contemplate suicide. Just do it. Your boyfriend got married behind your back? Nonsense. You dey sleep? He was not your boyfriend.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by temozeun: 6:28am On Feb 13, 2015
spicelady:

. Ehyha sorry ma'am! Though it is a painful thing but thank God that devil left you alone now. Don't be beclouded by suicide thought free yourself. Get someone very nice to play with. Honestly in d time like this you need a good and energetic sex that will drain you out of thinking.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 13, 2015
Please lets all act mature on nairaland..most people come here to seek solace..the world is already a hard place to live in..pls dont make it harder for the op.her predicament is not unheard of.The guys and ladies saying "how will u not know he was planning that","he was never your boyfriend" i really pity u all.it goes to show that most of you are so inexperienced when it comes to relationships..a man will only let u know what he wants you to know.i had a friend who dated a married guy for 4 years.there were no clues at all despite d fact that she was always spending time with him.A client i had last week was crying that her husband went abroad without telling her.As we speak she was abandoned with 3kids and no viable means of livelihood.i withessed a case last year where d lady found pre wedding photoshoots dvd of her husband and another lady.so please op,disregard d thoughtless people coming here to comment ,acting like u had the power to forsee that he was up to no good.you are a strong,educated,black woman..pls there's still a lot to achieve on earth,wonderful guys u hv not met.just find a hobby and invest ur time in it.if you work it would help you heal faster since it keeps u busy.it was never your fault.a judge once said;"dont vouch for any man,u can never know what they are capable of doing till its done".a word to nairalanders,pls its not fun to insult or make caustic comments when issues like this arise.if u have nothing intelligent or thoughtful to say,Shut the hell up!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by sidecheek(f): 6:39am On Feb 13, 2015
Decale:
The side chick grin
like I always say...'never never fall in love easily until some legal arrange don happen¿ see Now¿ nothing wrong with the side chic that know her place Na¿ na d mumu love go dey make dem ignore d Obvious¿ I'm sure she'd noticed for a while that something had gone wrong but didn't wanna face it¿

Ndo OP, carry ya cross Ooo¿ enroll in my class aabeg¿
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by megapixels: 6:43am On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:
@Op, I think you didn't name this thread right
It should have been. " I am so dumb that my boyfriend got married behind my back"

Because seriously, was it love or just your silliness that made you blind to the signs. I am sure there must have been signs.

At least this is a good lesson for you. Next time you would use not just your heart in a relationship, you would also use your head.

About the suicide, you are free to make your decision
You are supposed to offer your advice and not run her down. It can happen to you also. Take a chill pill.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by megapixels: 6:50am On Feb 13, 2015
Its well, I know it will take time to before you get over him but you will just be strong, I know it will be hard. Its not the end of the world, you will fall in love again with someone that will love you unconditionally.#Bestrong.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 13, 2015
Blackbeauty:
Please lets all act mature on nairaland..most people come here to seek solace..the world is already a hard place to live in..pls dont make it harder for the op.her predicament is not unheard of.The guys and ladies saying "how will u not know he was planning that","he was never your boyfriend" i really pity u all.it goes to show that most of you are so inexperienced when it comes to relationships..a man will only let u know what he wants you to know.i had a friend who dated a married guy for 4 years.there were no clues at all despite d fact that she was always spending time with him.A client i had last week was crying that her husband went abroad without telling her.As we speak she was abandoned with 3kids and no viable means of livelihood.i withessed a case last year where d lady found pre wedding photoshoots dvd of her husband and another lady.so please op,disregard d thoughtless people coming here to comment ,acting like u had the power to forsee that he was up to no good.you are a strong,educated,black woman..pls there's still a lot to achieve on earth,wonderful guys u hv not met.just find a hobby and invest ur time in it.if you work it would help you heal faster since it keeps u busy.it was never your fault.a judge once said;"dont vouch for any man,u can never know what they are capable of doing till its done".a word to nairalanders,pls its not fun to insult or make caustic comments when issues like this arise.if u have nothing intelligent or thoughtful to say,Shut the hell up!
no viable means of livelihood huh. where is d independent woman?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 13, 2015
megapixels:
Its well, I know it will take time to before you get over him but you will just be strong, I know it will be hard. Its not the end of the world, you will fall in love again with someone that will love you unconditionally.#Bestrong.
unconditional love no dey. u don't cry wen a mofo leaves u.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by joshrare(m): 7:09am On Feb 13, 2015
spicelady:

Shataap,.... You aint contemplating nadaa...
This things happened, its your turn to have your own share,...
The question is. Why did he do that? There is a reason 4 it, check yourself very well to avoid futher occurence....

It happened to a friend of mine... His gf slept in his house wednessday 9t.they had multiple round of sex coz d girl was to travel by thursday morning. The news he got next was that his gf is married, reason was that my friend was broke then coz no job as that time....

So check for d reason
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 13, 2015
spicelady:

No try am! Good things no dey finish. Is he even a good thing?
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:

Eyyaa, she is giving herself hope
I must not lie, I am feeling a bit sorry for you. I shouldn't have described how ugly you are, but I didn't have a choice.

Look at your face in the mirror and tell me what you seegringrin

here again

you and dis ur bad mawt. . .lol

but seriously. .it's ain't good tho

meanwhile u uploaded a new pix. . .and u didn't mention me to like et.
well as a number one fam. .I jst clickd dah first like on it.

yolo
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by tania28(f): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2015
rozayx5:

no need to kill yourself dear your life is worth more than a man who does not value you.

14 months, well let me tell you your story is even good, a Friend of mine turned his back on his GF after 8 years + when he became a LG chairman and married another Girl. I felt for the girl sad

dust yourself, move on with your life, just live a decent life and you will attract decent men
kia that's wickedness n witchchraft. Missed together,what a waste of her time.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by myke92(m): 7:46am On Feb 13, 2015
I believe there should have been visible signs for u to see... you probably chose to discard them..anyway, u just have to move on.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by Confuciusng(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2015
In my justin timberlake voice; pls don't tell me u didn't see the signs.

You could even help other girls by telling them the signs you noticed but decided to ignore.

Well, shit happens. The kids of those Buhari murdered are here screaming change and hey fee cee, but they parents and relatives are in hell/heaven shaking their heads saying this generation have it so good they want to elect a murderer.
Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by 1dafullymade(f): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2015
like seriously?someone called d OP dumb for letting her boyfriend get married behind her & some people actually concurred...wow! what signs ar we talking about here?...yes, there might hv bn signs of sometin wrong wt d r/ship,d guy might hv bn a bit distanced & all, but were dey enuf to tell d OP dat her guy was getting married to someone else?..is it not possible dat d OP confronted him wt d "signs" & he denied anytin bn wrong, assuring her all was well?..what cld she hv done, really?...here blaming d OP instead of the wicked soul who cld do such a terrible thing to another human.?..do u go into TRUE r/ship believin dat d same person who professes love to u, cld turn around & hurt u dat bad?is dat normal?...what happened to honesty?if u don't luv someone while tell d person u do?..why cldn't he open up & tell her that he was done wt her?...why hurt her ds way?..we heard d OP, he told her that he was going to d village to see his uncle, so is she a witch to hv known he was going to get married?..Some humans are smooth liars & d OP shld not b blamed for loving & trusting ds guy, cus datz what true r/ship is about,.. ds shit is why a lot of people are scared of falling in love ds dayz & some people who are in r/ships are extremely cautious, but is dat supose to b so?...i for one can not & i repeat CAN NOT tell u "i love u" if i don't mean it..i hold doz words sacred, i don't say dem carelessly, but alas!..people throw them around without much attachment to dem...dat is pure wickedness!
To d OP, girl, just like u hv bn advised by some well meaning people, plz move on alright, d best is on d way....it's definitely not gonna b easy, but d Lord is ur strength & will help u thru it...itz well!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide by awa(m): 8:41am On Feb 13, 2015
@OP,

Did I hear you say contemplating committing suicide? Please be mindful of what you wish yourself before Satan finds a way to kill you prematurely.
It makes no sense to me. Even though what the so-called BF did is not fair but at the same time you have just known this guy for 14 months or thereabout...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Things You Should Never Do To Your Husband / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. / Another Girl Is Pregnant For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.