Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (52926 Views)

Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
scribble:
Go and check the contract sum

U can build 3 burj khalifas with the money one APC governor will use for guest house

Ap thieves
What do you have to say about leaders that will not even spend kobo as in they will take all the money without putting up a block?

4 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by olu4life(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jarus:

I have seen the TRANSFORMATION light.
Feel me in!!! Maybe I could reason it out
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by valicious1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
contactmorak:
sentiment aside, this man is the best governor Imo has had in a long time
you are a big blind f00l for making such fallacious statement.
Goodnight nairaland
Goodnight nigeria
Goodnight africa

6 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by luggy(m): 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2015
among all governor that have rule imo state, apart from DEE SAM MBAKWE, it is only Rochars that have don good work in imo, mean while I will vote for Rochars and also vote for Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by luggy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
my people my people, my Governor. my governor., Rochars and Oga JONATHAN tily 2019

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by ahaz: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
sparkleRed:
lol shebi is a govt property, let I'm spend d govt money on it naa, others will nw benefit 4rm it
op na lie go kill u.dats nt wat douglas house lok lyk.yes he renovated d govt house but nt that pix u posted pls.besids ohakim startd d constructn of a new g house,and d douglas house was supose to be a monument but d idiot buldozd it.

4 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by dombenis(m): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Airforce1:

you're right

All his projects in imo state only exists on nairaland and the pages of newpaper
please if you dont like good things, you ill not see good, but if you like good things, it ill be following you. Rochas please carry us go to the promise land .please forget what enemy ill do, Baba God is on your side. thanks and God bless you. i love you but God loves you most. long live Imo state, long live Nigeria.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Ezemarcel(m): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
ahaz:
op na lie go kill u.dats nt wat douglas house lok lyk.yes he renovated d govt house but nt that pix u posted pls.besids ohakim startd d constructn of a new g house,and d douglas house was supose to be a monument but d idiot buldozd it.
are u sure u know where doglas house is?......

Some guys can be so foolishhhhh
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by mirexxx(f): 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kaduna and imo state govt houses are beautiful smiley smiley
my states smiley smiley
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Ezemarcel(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
mirexxx:
Kaduna and imo state govt houses are beautiful smiley smiley
my states smiley smiley
are u a northerner?
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by criminalmindz: 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2015
this man will head the interim govt in nigeria soon. i need his contact , make i go close so when e go happen i go hammer
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by IGBOSON1: 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
contactmorak:
sentiment aside, this man is the best governor Imo has had in a long time

^^^Second only to Mbakwe.....i'm impressed!

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by mirexxx(f): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ezemarcel:
are u a northerner?
nope
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by IGBOSON1: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
raziboi:
GOD PUNISH GOVERNOR T.A.ORJI...OF ABIA STATE....

tank u lord for answering ma prayer

AMEN

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
scribble:
This man is a fraudster

Quote me anywhere

419 governor
why is ur life so full of negativity bro, appreciate something good for once bro, so that your life can attract something good.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by dominique(f): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
How about other pictures of infrastructures in general, of what benefit is a government house to an average citizen?

Jarus:

I have seen the TRANSFORMATION light.

Sarcasm?
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
Ezemarcel:
are u sure u know where doglas house is?......

Some guys can be so foolishhhhh
continue to make noise there. Imo state is moving forward under Owelle. It's ppl like u that have refused to move.

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
olu4life:

Feel me in!!! Maybe I could reason it out

My bags of rice were delivered last week.

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by EreluY(f): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
WHAT DID HE DO TO GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS, COLLEGES, UNIVERSITY, HOSPITALS, ROADS, EVEN PRISONS WITHIN THE STATE?

4 Likes

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by MRLINGTON(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2015
cheesy ;Dwu eva said Roch ain't working lied...

Ion have much to say buh he has given us change dah we can all see nd we're all happy

Rochas till I go for youth service

Sai Rochas

Proud to be part of dis government

We're He's ppl he's ppl

He is Our Governor Our Governor!!!
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Ezemarcel(m): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2015
contactmorak:
continue to make noise there. Imo state is moving forward under Owelle. It's ppl like u that have refused to move.
are u okay?...the guy I quoted said that the op is lying and am asking him if he knows doglas house....try and read well dude

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by olu4life(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
Jarus:

My bags of rice were delivered last week.
OK o. U no wan talk. Just hope u were been sarcastic sha
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by johnshagb(m): 11:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
khalebzy:
please is this not a governor...am not sure if my state(kogi state) has a governor

You took the word right out of my mouth. That man is just useless

1 Like

Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2015
EreluY:
WHAT DID HE DO TO GOVERNMENT SCHOOLS, COLLEGES, UNIVERSITY, HOSPITALS, ROADS, EVEN PRISONS WITHIN THE STATE?
trust me he has brought about similar transformation to all those aspects u mentioned
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by isan(m): 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2015
Kudos to him..buh if he no do am shey nah me go do am?
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Abagworo(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
If we are to take Okorochas transformation one at a time then one will not help but wonder of what existed before him.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Jowonloju(m): 11:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Good job MR. Governor

say Buhari 2015
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
It is beautiful. It is commendable. But all I saw in the pics were things that benefit only the few privileged politicians. I didn't see anything for the common man. When are they going to embark on people oriented projects?

Anyway, kudos Rochas. At all, at all na him bad pass.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by sammyomoh(m): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2015
D man try 4 Imo.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by czarsly(m): 12:02am On Feb 13, 2015
come to delta state govt house nd see wat udaghan did there.
Re: What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) by contactmorak: 12:03am On Feb 13, 2015
Eluwilussit:
It is beautiful. It is commendable. But all I saw in the pics were things that benefit only the few privileged politicians. I didn't see anything for the common man. When are they going to embark on people oriented projects?

Anyway, kudos Rochas. At all, at all na him bad pass.
Come to Imo state and u'll be dazzled. Do you know that education up to the higher institution is free in Imo?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Momoh Is Dead / Nigerian Lady Meets With Hillary Clinton At An Expensive Hotel In The US. Pics / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.