Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,807 members, 7,798,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

On March 21st 2015 – Words Will Come Alive At #wordupvol9 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / On March 21st 2015 – Words Will Come Alive At #wordupvol9 (538 Views)

FICTION: Lily's Uncle George Erotic Fantasy Alive At Cher's Party / Everything Good Will Come / My Top 7 Mystery/crime Writers Of The 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On March 21st 2015 – Words Will Come Alive At #wordupvol9 by olulu(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nigeria's biggest Spoken Word Poetry event is on March 21, 2015.
Ok, so? What is special about that date?
Well, March 21st is World Poetry day, and it is also 7 days to one of the biggest election(s) in Nigeria and some of Nigeria's Best Spoken Word Poets will get on stage and let it rip.
What will "rip"? Words? Minds? Emotions?
Lets just say, the poets will speak the minds of the people ‪#‎NoHoldsBarred‬, and maybe even predict the future.

So, where else would you want to be?

Watch out for more information at http://wordup411ng.com/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Work With Me On A Movie Script / Pride / From Waking To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.