Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs (19971 Views)

"Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User / Borno APC Disowns Ex-sema Chairman, Terab Over ‘bring-back-jonathan’s Campaign / Dino Melaye Visits Oyegun, APC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 13, 2015
Maiduguri—Borno State chairman of All Progressives Congress, APC, Ali Bukar Dalori and some members of the state House of Assembly, who were meeting at one of the government’s lodge in Maiduguri, were, Tuesday, forced to scale the perimeter fences for dear life, following a clash between the police attached to the former and hoodlums claiming to be members of the vigilante group, popularly called Civilian JTF.

A sign near a checkpoint of a vigilante group reads Civilian J.T.F or Civilian Joint Task Force in Maiduguri,. Young men and women have in recent weeks formed vigilante groups, hunting down Boko Haram Islamists who have sneaked back into the city following a military offensive on their camps on the Nigerian border with Niger, Chad and Cameroon with remarkable success.

Although Vanguard gathered that the incident did not involved any registered member of the Civilian JTF, the political thugs claimed to be members of the group.

The clash, according to investigation, erupted when police attached to the APC Chairman attempted to stop some youths, who claimed that the APC Chairman assigned them to carry out certain assignment against PDP, part of which was to remove all PDP billboards, flags in Maiduguri.

The youths said after accomplishing their mission, they ended up disappointed as they were denied payment.

‘They’re impatient’

Sources closed to the APC Chairman said: “The hired thugs are impatient. When they came demanding to see the Chairman, they were told that he is in a meeting. But they were not ready to wait.

“They told the police that they are in a hurry and that it would take nothing for the Chairman to come out and settle them before he goes back to continue with his meeting. But you know, the instruction was given the police and they need to carry it out.”

A Civilian JTF, Mallam Labor Yahaya, confirmed the clash, but said members of his group were not involved in the fracas.

He said: “The thugs, who also carried Dane guns, started the shooting. The police shot one of the rampaging youths in the leg and one of the thugs also shot the policeman in his leg.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/borno-apc-chairman-lawmakers-scale-fence-civilian-jtf-clash-police/

8 Likes

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by lordcornel(m): 12:33am On Feb 13, 2015
All join for the CHANGE we want.... Change ko change ni

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by fitzmayowa: 12:35am On Feb 13, 2015
Change is when you hire thugs and refuse to pay them...SMH

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by ReSexzskilz(f): 12:40am On Feb 13, 2015
All this ones still can never stop Buhari

The people's general

Vote Buhari

Vote APC

Vote change!!!

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by loomer: 1:07am On Feb 13, 2015
My prayer be say, make BUHARI win, if not, those northern youths no go care Weda na APC or na PDP we vote for.

They will just see us all as the same.

5 Likes

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Tonylyte(m): 1:30am On Feb 13, 2015
Touts that wount respect themselves. What will they advice their children if they engage in such act? What is the moral precedent set on this act for nigerians to learn from? Is this the change they have been advocating for? Apc scaling fence, even before the book of genesis was made.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Vision4God: 1:33am On Feb 13, 2015
My frend said it is 'poliTHIEFCIAN' not politician. Couldnt help laughin out grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 13, 2015
that's how they sponsor terror..just worried abt my fellow students@ Chibokgirls. If it's for these politicians, I DON'T CARE!
people destroying people cum association of power chasers.
Two factions of the same party that separated.
2015 polls is like choosing between the devil and deep blue sea except in Imo state, where Rochas, takes the lead.

4 Likes

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by nzeadachie: 1:46am On Feb 13, 2015
NEMESIS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by SaiBuharii: 3:54am On Feb 13, 2015
Say baba...#GMB2015

2 Likes

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by englishmart(m): 3:57am On Feb 13, 2015
APC leaders are becoming professional gate scalers o... I love this their new career. They should keep the fvck up.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by bright007(f): 3:59am On Feb 13, 2015
APC....party of thugs and illiterates

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by englishmart(m): 3:59am On Feb 13, 2015
in Buhari's voice "my fefle are viginning to seclale za pence too much walahi. What za hell is hafening to them?"

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Ushiefrank(m): 3:59am On Feb 13, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Change is when you hire thugs and refuse to pay them...SMH
bros that is one of the best change APC have in store for us

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by kunlenkirol(m): 4:00am On Feb 13, 2015
Why won't him scale fence? If you hired someone to do a thing for you. You are supposed to pay him. And if he did not, he should expect the unexpected. That is my take. The other stories are by the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by PrinceAkbabio(m): 4:00am On Feb 13, 2015
APC causin havoc sinc inception, de hav recruited ova 20000 e-rats n 50000 touts, i wonda wat wil hapen wen de lose d elections n al dz touts r nt paid. APC e-rats u cn start abusin me afta al dat is wat u wia paid 4.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Odisco2(m): 4:04am On Feb 13, 2015
*In GEJ's voice* we are aware that there are some miscreants parading themselves on the emblem of change. In No time, these miscreants will be brought to book as the nation will witness another four-years of transformation. I hereby condemn such action.
God Bless Nigeria

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by babatope88(m): 4:07am On Feb 13, 2015
Many APC leaders can scale over fence more than pot-belly PDP leaders

1 Like

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Billygee2u: 4:09am On Feb 13, 2015
hahaha,APC Ppolithievecians shouting change with mere lips

6 Likes

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by link2ok(m): 4:11am On Feb 13, 2015
Just in case...

Click Like for GEJ.... so they can kip scaling fence even afta March 28. grin

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Aitee1: 4:13am On Feb 13, 2015
Okay...next!!!
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by tit(f): 4:15am On Feb 13, 2015
ha ha ha
This na the real APCONTHERUN!

3 Likes

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Nobody: 4:15am On Feb 13, 2015
APC is Boko Haram and Boko Haram is APC

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Billygee2u: 4:16am On Feb 13, 2015
APC polithievecians,shouting change with mere lips

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by ace05(m): 4:18am On Feb 13, 2015
ReSexzskilz:
All this ones still can never stop Buhari

The people's general

Vote Buhari

Vote APC

Vote change!!!

its people like you that will allow soap to enter your eyes even if you are leaving in an ocean. This is for a reality check for all APC supporters, instead of shouting CHANGE!! ask your party leaders their categorical structured feasible plans instead of looking for who is hacking their phones.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 13, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

E PAIN YOU! The bitter truth

I don't understand you
It does not pain me in any way and I did not mention any political party name
So how does this pain me...
Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by chelseabmw(m): 4:26am On Feb 13, 2015
The only thing I can say here is

GEJ till 2019

Supporters of GEJ like me ain't troublemakers and we don't insult.... APC should carry on with their dirty acts........ we are watching

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by jerflakes(m): 4:29am On Feb 13, 2015
[size=14pt]Na so.

elections have been postponed.

APC didnt plan to spend again after 14th feb.

Now their cash cows have run dry.

Sorry peeps.

Stop derailing and Join the transformation train.

#GEJ 2019
[/size]

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno APC Chairman, Lawmakers Scale Fence For Refusing To Pay Hired Thugs by DWJOBScom(m): 4:34am On Feb 13, 2015
We always identify them with violence and propaganda.....

The funniest part is that they cry loudest!!!

GEJ remains the best of the other

31 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Traditionalists Protest In Delta Over Marginalisation By Chevron(pics) / Buhari Campaigns In Enugu And Anambra Today (Pictures) / Mark : Nigeria Has Less Friends In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.