Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Finest Girl Nigeria International Officially Releases Event Ticket For Sales - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Finest Girl Nigeria International Officially Releases Event Ticket For Sales (910 Views)

Eventbriz.com Is Your Best Choice For Online Event Ticket Booking In 2017 / Online Event Ticket Sales At ZERO COST - This December @BIZZYBODYNG / 2015 Edition Grand Finale Show Of The Finest Girl Pageants International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finest Girl Nigeria International Officially Releases Event Ticket For Sales by btvnigeria(m): 1:02am On Feb 13, 2015
Blackink Nigeria organizers of the finest girl girl nigeria international beauty pageant show officially releases the 2015 event tickets for sales.
The company made the release yesterday in abuja at their transcop hilton abuja hotel room where they operate from as an event office for the show.
The chief organiser himself Mr batty avotu Johnson 1st who also happens to be t events founder since 2008 disclosed to the press that the event is designed to be a high. Profile event this year because of the prestigious individuals invited to attend the event from all over nigeria.
The presidential special guests with Dr Goodluck Jonathan and wife dame patience Jonathan are topping the list of almost 2,600 persons from federal executive council and the state first ladies.
Mt Barry said this year's event is outline to celebrate the United nations international womens day in Nigeria and will also attract a female youth conference while the man event will usher speeches and awards to credible women in Nigeria in a dinner format.
The event will hold at the abuja international conference center 8 th March 2015 starting with a red carpet interview hosted by Btvnigeria and 12 other accredited tv stations across nigeria and beyond.
The event has also lined up names of nominated and winners for the fgni action awards for molly wood stars, musicians, philantropists, politicians, business women and sports.
One each from this sectors will be announced as winner representing the different industries in Nigeria.
Barry Johnson said the event is still open for corporate sponsors who want to take advantage of the values of the event to promote their goods and services.
The event will be viewed live on ait and nta network for all Nigerians to enjoy.
Re: Finest Girl Nigeria International Officially Releases Event Ticket For Sales by btvnigeria(m): 1:02am On Feb 13, 2015
btvnigeria:
Blackink Nigeria organizers of the finest girl girl nigeria international beauty pageant show officially releases the 2015 event tickets for sales.
The company made the release yesterday in abuja at their transcop hilton abuja hotel room where they operate from as an event office for the show.
The chief organiser himself Mr batty avotu Johnson 1st who also happens to be t events founder since 2008 disclosed to the press that the event is designed to be a high. Profile event this year because of the prestigious individuals invited to attend the event from all over nigeria.
The presidential special guests with Dr Goodluck Jonathan and wife dame patience Jonathan are topping the list of almost 2,600 persons from federal executive council and the state first ladies.
Mt Barry said this year's event is outline to celebrate the United nations international womens day in Nigeria and will also attract a female youth conference while the man event will usher speeches and awards to credible women in Nigeria in a dinner format.
The event will hold at the abuja international conference center 8 th March 2015 starting with a red carpet interview hosted by Btvnigeria and 12 other accredited tv stations across nigeria and beyond.
The event has also lined up names of nominated and winners for the fgni action awards for molly wood stars, musicians, philantropists, politicians, business women and sports.
One each from this sectors will be announced as winner representing the different industries in Nigeria.
Barry Johnson said the event is still open for corporate sponsors who want to take advantage of the values of the event to promote their goods and services.
The event will be viewed live on ait and nta network for all Nigerians to enjoy.
Re: Finest Girl Nigeria International Officially Releases Event Ticket For Sales by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
What do you think?
Re: Finest Girl Nigeria International Officially Releases Event Ticket For Sales by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2015
RickRichards:
Nneka123 ...I'm really worried. I'm worried about your eyes. I know you probably roll them anytime you see a mention from me, and at this rate, if you keep rolling them, and the pupils get stuck at angle 75, 90 or 105 etc, it would really be a disaster. cheesy
So let's make a deal. I say we limit the mentions to a maximum of 3 per day. Is that good enough? Or you'd like to adjust the threshold? Drop a figure: 1, 2, or 3? Let's reach a compromise. 'Cos I don't want to meet Nneka someday and have to climb a tree or telephone mast; or have her hang upside-down on a tree before she can see me - because her eyes are facing the heavens...lol

What do you think?
Everytime i log in to NL, my half mentions comes from you. In a day i get six from you, Don't you get tired? I mean i ignore you and always feel sorry for you, because you are totally losing it. If i can recall the first time i joined NL, and you were doing this _shit, it was sweet and nice, but now it's _stupid and getting boring. I decided to take out my time to type to you. Please just stop, this Nonsensical act is getting the best of you. Look for another Moniker to be attaching to your post. Leave mine alone.

Your replies are always robot-like, it doesn't sound like what a human being wil type. I beg of you. Quit this Rubbish.
Re: Finest Girl Nigeria International Officially Releases Event Ticket For Sales by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Finest Girl Nigeria International Officially Releases Event Ticket For Sales by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Everytime i log in to NL, my half mentions comes from you. In a day i get six from you, Don't you get tired? I mean i ignore you and always feel sorry for you, because you are totally losing it. If i can recall the first time i joined NL, and you were doing this _shit, it was sweet and nice, but now it's _stupid and getting boring. I decided to take out my time to type to you. Please just stop, this Nonsensical act is getting the best of you. Look for another Moniker to be attaching to your post. Leave mine alone.

Your replies are always robot-like, it doesn't sound like what a human being wil type. I beg of you. Quit this Rubbish.
HOLD IT THERE!! what the fvck are u feeling like? huh. dnt lemme slap ur coloured face.
Re: Finest Girl Nigeria International Officially Releases Event Ticket For Sales by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 29, 2015
whitewitch:
HOLD IT THERE!! what the fvck are u feeling like? huh. dnt lemme slap ur coloured face.
undecided God i have suffered on this Nairaland. grin

Bia, sweetorgasm carry your worthless self out of my mentions. oNYE ARA.
Re: Finest Girl Nigeria International Officially Releases Event Ticket For Sales by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 29, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided God i have suffered on this Nairaland. grin

Bia, sweetorgasm carry your worthless self out of my mentions. oNYE ARA.
dat moment wen a girl u packed her shiits and help put on her pampers when she was a baby,(still a baby though) starts calling u onye ara. well i blame mtn pulse 15mb.

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Forward / Funny New Year 2016 Wallpapers ,songs, Video Collection / RENEWABLE ENERGY WORKSHOP | June 17-18, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.