Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

[true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On (17303 Views)

"How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" / I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by flolancracker: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2015
Cool story
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by CzarChris(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2015
This is a really sick thread. Admin/mods take this thread down.
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2015
@Op, did you write this yourself. If you did then thumbs up

You should know that part of the reason your brother killed himself, was because he couldn't carry on with the thought of raping you. He loved you. You should take the positives from that.

He was in a complex troubled psychological situation that only him could understand and telling some one who knew him didn't seem like the best thing, that's why he went online to find people who were just like him and could understand what he was going through

You bro was really messed up.
Sorry cry
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by Harmvirus(f): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2015
Really disturbing
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 13, 2015
WOW! THIS GOT ME REAL DEEP
GOD HELP OUR TEENAGERS
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by jurist21(m): 11:36am On Feb 13, 2015
texanomaly:
Who is the girl in the pic?
Was motivated by ur personal test which inspired me to view ur profile and ur pic with such a nice message was a nice omen to start my day with. Can I know u beTter, like ur philosophies of life, ur beliefs and thereabout. Might no offense at all, @ Texanomaly
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2015
OP, is the story over
Suspense lipsrsealed undecided
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by DieeDiee: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
mrkay101:
I think you all fail to see the point of this story..

the story talks about a teenager struggling with depression. depression that has effected almost everyone at a certain point of there life. instead of looking at what he did why not understand the situation that lead to it.

Depression has affected everyone at some point. the difference is the way each individual handles it. In the case of this story the boy handled it badly.

it is also a fact dat depression has caused about 50% of suicide cases.

If OP wanted to highlight depression then he/she should have written an essay not insult our intelligence with this fake folk tale.
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by cirmuell(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
wheesin:
i cant read...i be illitrate ..somebody shu traslate for me undecided
you can always use www.translate.google.com undecided i think they've got monkey language too.

1 Like

Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by fayemisuccess(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
COOL
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by mrkay101(m): 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
DieeDiee:

If OP wanted to highlight depression then he/she should have written an essay not insult our intelligence with this fake folk tale.

no one has insulted your intelligence.. everyone has a right to create a medium which he or she can use to pass out a certain message.

the OP choose this story to pass his message and with it most people would get to understand the effects of depression.

if u find it insulting which I doubt it is then its ur choice to neglect or accept it.
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by stillchris: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
omo, this story will make a very good horror thriller. very interesting piece

1 Like

Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
summary pls

1 Like

Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by SortCode(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
allergic to long write-up undecided
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by DieeDiee: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
mrkay101:

no one has insulted your intelligence.. everyone has a right to create a medium which he or she can use to pass out a certain message.

the OP choose this story to pass his message and with it most people would get to understand the effects of depression.

if u find it insulting which I doubt it is then its ur choice to neglect or accept it.

Firstly, there's no reason to believe OP was highlighting depression. This story has no point and is left hanging giving the impression there is more. What is more prominent is the sick, twisted mind of the brother not depression. The brother's battle was with his sick mind and LSE not depression. Depression did not cause him to be evil, if he was depressed then his sick mind is what caused it not the other way around.

Secondly, plagiarising a piece of fiction and passing it as a true story means OP expects us to believe him/her which means OP undermines our intelligence which IS an insult to our intelligence. The original composer never claimed the story is true and has in fact written a lot of stories. The OP here deliberately left out the part that this was stolen in order to make us believe this is true and that it is his/her story further proving OP thinks we are gullible fools but if you fell for it...
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by Samyj247: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
like say i no see ur post, ds op for decieve me. Tnk u jare
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by kenex4ever(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
MzNelly:
This is disgusting and really repulsive. Nobody should be made to read this.
Take this sick sh1t down.
what's bad abt d story? I read it all n it's cool
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by kenex4ever(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
seriousbabe:
@Op, did you write this yourself. If you did then thumbs up

You should know that part of the reason your brother killed himself, was because he couldn't carry on with the thought of raping you. He loved you. You should take the positives from that.

He was in a complex troubled psychological situation that only him could understand and telling some one who knew him didn't seem like the best thing, that's why he went online to find people who were just like him and could understand what he was going through

You bro was really messed up.
Sorry cry
unusually you/unlike u. Nice
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by SirBlack999(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Saddists.:-@
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by yinny: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Just say u r looking for those to recruit into ur deep dark world instead of ds fake stories. God pass u, u will not succeed in Jesus name if that's ur plans.
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by mrkay101(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
DieeDiee:

Firstly, there's no reason to believe OP was highlighting depression. This story has no point and is left hanging giving the impression there is more. What is more prominent is the sick, twisted mind of the brother not depression. The brother's battle was with his sick mind and LSE not depression. Depression did not cause him to be evil, if he was depressed then his sick mind is what caused it not the other way around.

Secondly, plagiarising a piece of fiction and passing it as a true story means OP expects us to believe him/her which means OP undermines our intelligence which IS an insult to our intelligence. The original composer never claimed the story is true and has in fact written a lot of stories. The OP here deliberately left out the part that this was stolen in order to make us believe this is true and that it is his/her story further proving OP thinks we are gullible fools but if you fell for it...

firstly, I never said that the story was true and even if its not we where still able to get the message which I still stand on the grounds that its depression.

what do u think could have lead the boy to think about committing such act. if u had gone thought the story which am sure u did. you see where he said dat he feels lonely and that his perentsy don't care about him that all they care about is he's sisters academics. he wanted a companion, he wanted someone to listen to him and care about him. he though about getting a girlfriend but due to the kind of pipo he was exposed to he got a wrong advise on hw to go about it.

depression comes from loweself esteem and that's what must have caused it.

now on whether the story is true or not.. I don't really care but the message dat has been passed.

1 Like

Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
DieeDiee:
Black people who go camping? If you are going to lie you could at least try to make it believable... By the way what is the point of your little tale?

grin grin grin grin grin black people who go camping

1 Like

Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by DieeDiee: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
mrkay101:

firstly, I never said that the story was true and even if its not we where still able to get the message which I still stand on the grounds that its depression.

what do u think could have lead the boy to think about committing such act. if u had gone thought the story which am sure u did. you see where he said dat he feels lonely and that his perentsy don't care about him that all they care about is he's sisters academics. he wanted a companion, he wanted someone to listen to him and care about him. he though about getting a girlfriend but due to the kind of pipo he was exposed to he got a wrong advise on hw to go about it.

now on whether the story is true or not.. I don't really care but the message dat has been passed.

If you knew anything about depression you would know it doesn't cause anyone to perform acts of evil. That is caused by some sort of psychosis. Depression is just another mental disorder. Depression is feelings of sadness and loneliness. Depressed people want nothing to do with the world. They are too involved with themselves and their depression to be busy planning to harm another. In fact depressed people YEARN to find a way to participate and be part of society. They YEARN to feel which is why they tend to cut themselves. Hurting another has no satisfaction for them all they crave is happiness, they get no satisfaction from hurting anyone. Violence triggers further into depression which is why they stay away from things like newspapers and TV which show violence. The boy in the story is what is called a psycho. Depressed people are not psychopaths.
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by DieeDiee: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
feran14:

grin grin grin grin grin black people who go camping

gringringrin going to the villages to visit grandparents is enough camping for Africans
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by Qmab: 4:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
True or not isnt the point. But knowing that anything is possible in ds world in which we live. Thinking because you grew up in a loving close knit family makes everything okay with your world? This goes to show that we should pay extra attention to all we care about, pressure them to tell us what is wrong with them if we notice anything unusual about them. Some people think this is a fictitious tale, but i think we should glean the fact from it. Once my brother was involved in a shady deal with shady people.Thank God he 'fessed up in time but not before he costs my mom over 50k naira. Maybe if the girl in the story had done the same, she may have saved her brother's life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by Qmab: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
DieeDiee:

If you knew anything about depression you would know it doesn't cause anyone to perform acts of evil. That is caused by some sort of psychosis. Depression is just another mental disorder. Depression is feelings of sadness and loneliness. Depressed people want nothing to do with the world. They are too involved with themselves and their depression to be busy planning to harm another. In fact depressed people YEARN to find a way to participate and be part of society. They YEARN to feel which is why they tend to cut themselves. Hurting another has no satisfaction for them all they crave is happiness, they get no satisfaction from hurting anyone. Violence triggers further into depression which is why they stay away from things like newspapers and TV which show violence. The boy in the story is what is called a psycho. Depressed people are not psychopaths.
u obviously need to open a Google page on depression. Depressed people are not psycho? WTF?
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
kilokeys:
sickest thread cry
longest time
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by Qmab: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
mrkay101:

guy, i totally agree with you. Some people are just too superficial to read between and beyond d lines.
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
texanomaly:
Is the chick with her boobs hanging out the sister? undecided
you just made me waste my credit. angry
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by kilokeys(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
ireneonyy:
longest time
e-xactly .. just sent a pm
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
kilokeys:

e-xactly .. just sent a pm
I will reply this one.
Sorry I never replied all your PMs smiley
Re: [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On by DieeDiee: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi / . / Who Is Your Nairaland E-crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.