Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

My Southern California Odyssey - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Southern California Odyssey (38634 Views)

Seems Like This City From California Is Like An Icon Of Entertainment. / Road/ferry Trip Bonn Germany To Lista Southern Norway / 62 Killed In Plane Crash In Southern Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 18, 2015
I'm finally back in SD. I thank God for his journey mercies; and my sister's successful house-warming party. cool

My flight from San Diego to Minnesota was 3hr 34min long, and vice versa. I had to pay $25, each way, for my checked bag.
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2015
The party started around 6pm local time

Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2015
And yours truly was on suya grill duty...

5 Likes

Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
Wow! It's been long I dropped in here. How is the legal field treating ya, CFCFan? How is US in general? Just thought to hail you boss. Do you hear from Yvete, Mamacita, and co.? I miss them, damn! embarassed
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Pidggin(f): 10:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
Nice thread, OP keep it up.
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
Amefrica:
Wow! It's been long I dropped in here. How is the legal field treating ya, CFCFan? How is US in general? Just thought to hail you boss. Do you hear from Yvete, Mamacita, and co.? I miss them, damn! embarassed
Law school is going on fine; it's just too much book to read grin

We're managing over here. Election season is here again, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's New Hampshire primary. Rubio or Trump will win tomorrow; and Secretary Clinton may eek out a surprise win even though she is behind Sanders by 15 points in an avg of the last 3 NH polls.

Bros, I've not heard from those ladies since forever lol

How is Canada?
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pidggin:
Nice thread, OP keep it up.
Thank you
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
CFCfan:

Law school is going on fine; it's just too much book to read grin

We're managing over here. Election season is here again, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's New Hampshire primary. Rubio or Trump will win tomorrow; and Secretary Clinton may eek out a surprise win even though she is behind Sanders by 15 points in an avg of the last 3 NH polls.

Bros, I've not heard from those ladies since forever lol

How is Canada?

Haha I know right?! I don't know but am I the only person who finds Trump(et) really disgusting? I'm even surprised he's getting to have such support. It just goes a long way in showing how some Americans are really are without the 'eye service' anyway, may the best win.

Canada is really good. We've just been going from one snowstorm to another! I've only had a couple of classes since this semester started. One of my midterms that was supposed to be held today got postponed til the next two weeks, because school is closed due to the stupid and unrelentless storm. I'm even tired, can't wait for it to be summer haha.

...and quite stunning, I haven't heard from them ladies too. I trust they're good tho, they're probable busy with this fair life!

1 Like

Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 2:57am On Feb 09, 2016
^^
You guys seem to have it worst with the blizzard. Here, in Cali, I only remember classes being canceled due to wildfires.

To be honest, I don't believe Trump will be the Republican nominee. He's only running for the office for egotistical reasons, and to provide some entertainment to the media and voters. Of course, he doesn't have the temperament to be a president. I shudder to imagine what he would say to Putin's face in a bilateral meeting: "Mr Putin, you're a loser" grin or "look at that face" cheesy

The eventual nominee would be either Bush or Rubio because they're the two candidates that can be completely controlled by billionaire donors and Wall Street.

I'm still undecided on whom to vote for in the California primary.

1 Like

Re: My Southern California Odyssey by igwe2015: 1:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bro ..u sure u in law school... or u just majoring in criminal justice. .which is common among everybody. ... which department u dey ..make i come find u ..lol
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2016
CFCfan:
^^
You guys seem to have it worst with the blizzard. Here, in Cali, I only remember classes being canceled due to wildfires.

To be honest, I don't believe Trump will be the Republican nominee. He's only running for the office for egotistical reasons, and to provide some entertainment to the media and voters. Of course, he doesn't have the temperament to be a president. I shudder to imagine what he would say to Putin's face in a bilateral meeting: "Mr Putin, you're a loser" grin or "look at that face" cheesy

The eventual nominee would be either Bush or Rubio because they're the two candidates that can be completely controlled by billionaire donors and Wall Street.

That, he is doing very well with passion. Let's leave him to be the clown he is. I trust you will vote for who you think his best. I actually like Bernie Sanders!
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 11, 2016
igwe2015:
Bro ..u sure u in law school... or u just majoring in criminal justice. .which is common among everybody. ... which department u dey ..make i come find u ..lol
Na law school I dey o.
You're correct about the Criminal Justice area; it's more popular amongst Blacks.
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by happney65: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
CFCfan:
^^

Bro,Abeg vote for Hilary ohh..Na God I take beg you..She is the best..Keep on pictures coming please.Thank You
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 19, 2016
happney65:

Bro,Abeg vote for Hilary ohh..Na God I take beg you..She is the best..Keep on pictures coming please.Thank You
Lol. I'll only vote for her if the Republican nominee isn't Rubio.
Rubio has impressed me with his deep mastery of the issues, so much so that I can't decide between him or Hillary in a general election match up.
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 2:00am On Feb 27, 2016
where is my own suya angry
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2016
datalossvictim1:
where is my own suya angry
it's in the mail tongue
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
CFCfan:

it's in the mail tongue

So are you married now embarassed this one you didn't miss me. Who is she angry
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 29, 2016
datalossvictim1:

So are you married now embarassed this one you didn't miss me. Who is she angry
Lol. I ain't married yet
Where have u been?
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 01, 2016
CFCfan:

Lol. I ain't married yet
Where have u been?

Good. Invite me for the wedding o smiley

Too busy embarassed

How is law school going?
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2016
datalossvictim1:

Good. Invite me for the wedding o smiley

Too busy embarassed

How is law school going?
Your IV will be sent by courier cool
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by daveP(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2016
CFCfan:

Your IV will be sent by courier cool
shocked
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2016
cool

2 Likes

Re: My Southern California Odyssey by austino677(m): 12:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Southern California Odyssey by PDPGuy: 3:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Fun day at the beach

BTW, I am the OP of this thread

1 Like

Re: My Southern California Odyssey by PDPGuy: 3:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Yacht party

1 Like

Re: My Southern California Odyssey by PDPGuy: 3:59am On Aug 04, 2017
School stuff

1 Like

Re: My Southern California Odyssey by PDPGuy: 4:24am On Aug 04, 2017
At a local restaurant. I had a delicious breakfast there that day

1 Like

Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2017
PDPGuy:
At a local restaurant. I had a delicious breakfast there that day

Looking nice.
Re: My Southern California Odyssey by PDPGuy: 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Looking nice.
Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: My Southern California Odyssey by PDPGuy: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Happy birthday to me. I wish myself a long life and many productive years ahead.

2 Likes

Re: My Southern California Odyssey by PDPGuy: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
At my niece's birthday party in SD. The little girl will soon be a teenager

Re: My Southern California Odyssey by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
PDPGuy:
Happy birthday to me. I wish myself a long life and many productive years ahead.

Happy Birthday handsome. kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67ca55rIth8

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Groom Dies In An Accident In Gombe After Wedding - PICS / The Humans Of Ogun State (street Photography) / Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.