Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man (29828 Views)

27-Year-Old Lady Goes Missing In Lagos State (Photos) / Cameroonian University Student Found Dead In Bush After Being Raped (pics) / ‘my Granddaughter Bled For Eight Days After Being Raped’ (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Zico5(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2015
tongue
GreenWhiteGreen:
These yoruba people
These baby factory people that could sell their destiny for money
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Dammyrosky(m): 11:17am On Feb 13, 2015
Y dis young girls nowadays Ehnn... Imagine grandpa/old broda having sex with little babies under the age of 15. Uh?? It sound's crazy.
May God guide nd protect our little girls from this evil generation we are now.

1 Like

Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by naijaboiy: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2015
eyinjuege:

I guess you meant she has not yet given birth/delivered. in line 2 of you post. To conceive means to get pregnant.
Imagine having an abortion at such a young age. The psychological effects of the rape, the unwanted pregnancy and now the proposed abortion is enough to ruin her for life. cry cry cry
Thanks for your correction.

Everything is just bad for her now. But do you think it would be advisable for her to deliver the child?
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Scapetta: 11:27am On Feb 13, 2015
Iffffffy:
and southafrica
Why am I not surprised when all the video content we watch this days is so full of suggestive sexual moves. It takes only strong will for some guys not to fall prey.
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Emmyjb(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2015
lordprosh:
Sad news.

But 13years old nd still in primary 3??

For how long did her mother carry her pregnancy

She don old for belle
She is an orphan so u don't expect her to move fast wen is her Anty that is taking care of her.

2 Likes

Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishiluv and co, you keep moving threads like this to front page, but here is a thread that discusses ways of preventing such. https://www.nairaland.com/2081863/beware-craddle-robbers
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by feelme3(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2015
She could complain to the aunty that the young man plays "rough play" towards her but she kept mum three months after an alleged act of rape (forceful carnal knowledge of a person without their consent). undecided

2. She's a 13yr old primary 3 pupil. And she was lured into the young man's room. 13 fukcing yrs in naija!!!!
Why the young man no go confess after Naija policemen don handle you for one night.

All these half-baked journalism reports we dey get here and how gullible most readers can be without analyzing some "news". Mtcheeeew cry

Next!!

1 Like

Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Stanleyafam(m): 11:35am On Feb 13, 2015
If u read and understand the story, u'll find out it wasn't rape. After the act she hid it for 3 months plus 3 rounds of edging..d girl don dey d act Tey Tey.. but it's bad sha.

1 Like

Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by kedavra(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2015
for latest cheats make una rush go http://www.ibloggtech.com
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by debbydee(f): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2015
its terrible. God have mercy. But my is our justice system so slow .... granted bail for what he should rot in jail how can he put a 13 year old in family way ...
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by kingthreat(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Apc apc apc, is dis d change dey kip chanting? We re in trouble, rape boko haram kidnapping all bad tinz happening only in apc states

At least we are not selling children like the Biafrans or becoming militants like the Niger Delta fishermen grin
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by lalasticlala(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
dicefrost:
co, you keep moving threads like this to front page, but here is a thread that discusses ways of preventing such. https://www.nairaland.com/2081863/beware-craddle-robbers

are u the original writer of that post? if not provide the link..
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by darksuit(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
These yoruba people
You're a perfect example of a clueless, foul mouthed √Agabond
These things happen everywhere.#mumumaster
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by darksuit(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Apc apc apc, is dis d change dey kip chanting? We re in trouble, rape boko haram kidnapping all bad tinz happening only in apc states
The above applies to you too. Add dumbass
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
congrt to him
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by nationwide1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
These yoruba people
Do you mean there is no rape cases in other parts of Nigeria and the world? Try to be civil bro.
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Chai... shocked
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by seangy4konji: 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
50 years to cool off.
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wuuworld:
That awkward moment when Nigeria starts turning into a Rapist country... But wait o!!! 13years old still dey primary 3?....hmmmm there is God o!!

JSS 3
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by shypapa(m): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
wetin do yoruba ?
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by ibrhyme77(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
victorazy:

I don't think that's rape!
Was it in the bush?
Who heard her shouting?

Small girl nawa days are something else.
They will temp u to do even when ur not in da mood.

I don't think its rape,the girl may be a minor but she is probably not a virgin.how can she withstand,3 rounds of sex and not fainted.I believe they were dating,the pregnancy only gave them away,and for her to have kept silent,and not exhibit any sign of rape at that a tender age clearly makes the rape claim doubtful.
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
lalasticlala:

are u the original writer of that post? if not provide the link..

I am the original writer.
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
ibrhyme77:

I don't think its rape,the girl may be a minor but she is probably not a virgin.how can she withstand,3 rounds of sex and not fainted.I believe they were dating,the pregnancy only gave them away,and for her to have kept silent,and not exhibit any sign of rape at that a tender age clearly makes the rape claim doubtful.

Even if he did not force her, for the fact she is below 16 and he is above 18, it is called "statutory rape"

1 Like

Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by lalasticlala(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
dicefrost:

I am the original writer.

noted
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by ohimai83: 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
Stanleyafam:
If u read and understand the story, u'll find out it wasn't rape. After the act she hid it for 3 months plus 3 rounds of edging..d girl don dey d act Tey Tey.. but it's bad sha.
Gbam! you have just spoken my mind. How did he lure her into his room if she already knew his intentions? then 3 rounds!!! and she didn't scream once, really? This "little girl" knew what she was doing and she consented. What the guy should be charged with is having sex with a minor and not rape. They are two very different things.
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by elantraceey(f): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Abbey2sam:

are you light skin ?

Are you color blind?
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Sarimah(f): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wuuworld:
That awkward moment when Nigeria starts turning into a Rapist country... But wait o!!! 13years old still dey primary 3?....hmmmm there is God o!!
it kept me wondering too grin
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Bimpe29: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is a sorrowful event. cry cry cry. A lesson for all parents and guardians. May God protect us and our household from any sort of disgusting incident.
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Zeemarch(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmmmmmm! End time.....this are the sign
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Abbey2sam(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:

Are you color blind?

Nope. ......

you filtered your profile picture nah
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Wuuworld(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
victorazy:

I don't think that's rape!
Was it in the bush?
Who heard her shouting?

Small girl nawa days are something else.
They will temp u to do even when ur not in da mood.
like seriously,am still doubting if that word RAPE is the deal....13years of this era don wild like Mary Magdalene.
Re: Primary Three Pupil Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By A 27 Year Old Man by Wuuworld(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Ehen... Na today u jst dey hear am?.....
Go north go see the worst ......
I will soon relocate to North to start bleeping virgins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of Abducted Lagos Schoolgirl Slumps, Hospitalised / Chrisland School Supervisor Accused Of Defiling 2-year-old Pupil Sent To Prison / Seizure Boy:mother Goes Into Hiding As Lagos Govt Vows To Prosecute Father-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.