Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Thousands Of Clicks But No Sales- Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Thousands Of Clicks But No Sales- Help (464 Views)

How To Get Huge Traffic,ads Clicks And Backlinks Free From Nairaland / 7 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting Enough Clicks On Your Adsense Ads - Mediapace / Let's Get Thousands Of Comment On Our Blog Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of Clicks But No Sales- Help by realGURU(m): 4:17am On Feb 13, 2015
Hello my fellow webmasters, i am an amazon affiliate marketer, i have up to six twitter account, am using these website traffup.net to generate thousands of clicks to my affiliate links and one surprising thing most of papeviews are from US, but am not getting any conversions.
I am promoting promotional offers and bestsellers but am not making any sales, i started this for the last 3 weeks till date,
i write product reviews on bestsellers amazon product using blogger, tweet the blog link or sometimes the affiliate link and get thousands of clicks but zero conversions. I have zero google traffics am sure for that one, but am trying to do seo to see what will happen for the next few weeks.
Pls point out any mistake am making or where i got it wrong. I will really appreciate your help.
Also see some of my reviews http://firetvreviewsco..com, http://allsolution-network-reviews..com
Re: Thousands Of Clicks But No Sales- Help by barapistis(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
I have not beej so succesful on amazon like that but i think i still got some experience more than you.....
First off,who has done the method u using successfully..i dont think anybody uses this method for amazon except for cpa.
i have made some cash on amazon using seo...content
I mean write ur own review by chosing a product that sells which you are also naturally comfortable with

Go to bhw to get methods,
Most peps here dont know shit about amazon

(1) (Reply)

Get More Traffic To Your Blog With Keyword Phrases / Please Website Portfolio And Tell Me What You Think / Free Html Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.