Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend (5306 Views)

Always Getting Wet, When Chating Or Talking With A Girl I Admired. / Heard A Man's Deep Voice And My Lady Talking With A Moaning Tone On Phone / My Girlfriend Enjoys Talking With Me The Bathroom While I Take A Dump! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend by foxrun32: 5:32am On Jan 04, 2009
okay well we've been dating since the middle of august, so almost 5 months, but we've been close for a while and talked on the phone all summer while i was out of the city working.
it seems like we don't have anything to talk to her about anymore.
anytime we hang out our conversations are boring and neither of us are interested.
i try to seem interested, but even she knows they are a drag.
its starting to feel like she isnt even interested in our relationship anymore.
to begin with, what should i talk about, and how should i make our relationship more interesting?
Re: Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend by H2O2: 5:36am On Jan 04, 2009
sorry bro, sometimes it's better to let go.
chemistry is hard to find when H2 and O2 fail to react.

All the best,
God bless.
Re: Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend by SeaGoddes(f): 5:50am On Jan 04, 2009
H2O2:

sorry bro, sometimes it's better to let go.
[b]chemistry is hard to find when H2 and O2 fail to react.[/b]All the best,
God bless.

lol grin grin

@ poster

ur relationship is falling apart i suggest u and her talk someways u both can spicy up ur romance, ask her what should b done and suggest urs too. dnt let it leak while u can still patch it
Re: Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend by alfchye(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2009
My friend just humme and always sing when u are with her.Sumtin like Bo si Gba gba Ka JO, bOS I gBA GBA ka fo.Na me give u babe when u no fit follw am talk.Ode.Oloshi
Re: Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend by omega25red(m): 1:03am On Jan 05, 2009
why dont you both go out to places and form memories that way you would always have something to talk about. make new friends stop chatting too much on the phone and have human contact.
Re: Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend by Vonny: 6:11am On Jan 05, 2009
Foxrun,

How often do you talk? If the answer is TOO OFTEN, well I suggest cutting down talk time. Try talking to your woman 2-3 times a week if possible. If you want to talk to her everyday, Zzzzz, that's how you're gonna get bored and you're conversations will remain lackluster. Nonetheless, if you do want to talk to her everyday, keep the conversations short but sweet on some days. Don't give up on her yet, but if you cut down talk time, and you two are still struggling, then think of the type of activities she likes, and partake in them together. That should give her more than enough reason to open her mouth for some fresh air and great conversation. Good luck.
Re: Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend by jchaguri: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2009
alfchye:

My friend just humme and always sing when u are with her.Sumtin like Bo si Gba gba Ka JO, bOS I gBA GBA ka fo.Na me give u babe when u no fit follw am talk.Ode.Oloshi

U don carry ur foolishness enter NLAND!!!!advice the bloke o shut ya trap!!!!
Re: Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend by dayokanu(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2009
Pick the fone and read her a detailed story of how grass grows

1 Like

Re: Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend by Ben13: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2009
dayokanu:

Pick the phone and read her a detailed story of how grass grows
Lol
Re: Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend by olanajim(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2009
I have not been in this state before. So I don't know.

What I knew was that alot of guys tried to be somebody else when talking to a lady. They memorised what to say and how to say it. And when they get near the babe, they start reciting what they have crammed. When they run out of fuel, they go physical or close the meeting.

This strategy work when it is carefully crafted and when the partners are able to develop the conversation from the tail end of the memorised communication.

Unfortunately, so people learn by rote. Once they launch into the drama, they act everything out "as planned". Even the text messages some people send are the type that have been recycled through all the networks. They simply lack creativity and sense of initiative. Well, such people must complain of bored conversation and boredom when they run out of idea.

I don't have advice except that the poster should do self examination. He should think of what he has been discusing and, like a good guy said earlier, how often he communicate. He will find a clue.

There is however power in silence. Rudyard Kirpling said: "by your silence, you shall talk!"

Try it and see if it is true.
Re: Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend by foxrun32: 3:33am On Jan 06, 2009
thanks a lot for the advice everyone, hopefully we can work it out! grin
Re: Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend by bethsy: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2009
when u toast am who come advice u u no well
Re: Trouble Talking With My Girlfriend by optimusprime2(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
foxrun32:
okay well we've been dating since the middle of august, so almost 5 months, but we've been close for a while and talked on the phone all summer while i was out of the city working.
it seems like we don't have anything to talk to her about anymore.
anytime we hang out our conversations are boring and neither of us are interested.
i try to seem interested, but even she knows they are a drag.
its starting to feel like she isnt even interested in our relationship anymore.
to begin with, what should i talk about, and how should i make our relationship more interesting?
Find The Lord Jesus Christ, fill your heart up, then talk to her about Christ... You will never run out of words.
P.S
Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

12 Moments In Your Relationship That Make You Realize The Power Of Love / Woman With The Biggest pussy In The World (pix) / Apprciating My Lady(picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.