Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Zenon Oil And Gas Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenon Oil And Gas Jobs (2673 Views)

Oil & Gas Jobs In Nigeria 2017 - Recruitment Ongoing!!! / Ongoing Oil And Gas Jobs Recruitment Via Workforce Group / Entry-level Oil And Gas Jobs In Nigeria At Bourbon - 21 September, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenon Oil And Gas Jobs by MsSbee(f): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2015
Hello house,
please I applied for this zenon oil and gas job with Enugu location but I don't know if it's a scam job post. After the application I got dis mail as a reply
Dear Applicant.
Your resume and request application was observed and
processed and your Criteria matches a Job space.
You are hereby selected for listing and interview.
Contact Mr. Femi Ajayi on 08109363805 for Online
Recruitment form purchase info, Directives and interview
details.
Note:
Interview date, Venue, Photocard and other
Valid Documents will be processed to your mail
immediately your online Recruitment form has been received
and
processed.
job vacancy and job location would only be revealed by
the company management and applicants from outer state will
be asked to relocate for job opportunity.
Any form of Indiscipline will not be tolerated as
management will not be held responsible for disapproval
of application due to inability to
change residence to your call of duty or any wrong
information sent. An agreement will be signed in your
application form from licensed authority.
Management
Zenon Oil and Gas Limited.
So please house, how authentic is mail so I won't fall a victim. Thanks would be expecting quick responses..Godbless you all and TGIF
Re: Zenon Oil And Gas Jobs by Dahjhi: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2015
SCAM ALERT
Re: Zenon Oil And Gas Jobs by debbydee(f): 9:05am On Feb 13, 2015
i suspect it is a scam. Zenon oil and gas is a relaible company and you dont need to call anyone they are the ones to contact you.
be wise.

1 Like

Re: Zenon Oil And Gas Jobs by delugadou(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2015
debbydee:
i suspect it is a scam. Zenon oil and gas is a relaible company and you dont need to call anyone they are the ones to contact you.
be wise.

If a company employs you, they must call/text/ email you to rush down to their office ASAP

98% will call..........tell that punk trying to scam you to go f*ck himself
Re: Zenon Oil And Gas Jobs by MsSbee(f): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2015
delugadou:

If a company employs you, they must call/text/ email you to rush down to their office ASAP

98% will call..........tell that punk trying to scam you to go f*ck himself
Thanks dear, and lol...I already confirmed mysef cuz I have been skeptical through it b4 I posted it here on. nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Damco International Latest Graduate Programme 2016 / Did Any Get This Invite From Peoplesplus 4 Zenith Bank. / Workforce Hr Operations Executive Assessment Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.