Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Thread For Those Who Spend Their Childhood Live With Their Stepmother's. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For Those Who Spend Their Childhood Live With Their Stepmother's. (643 Views)

Two Nigerian Brothers Recreate Their Childhood Photo. See What They Did / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo) / Three Siblings Recreate Their Childhood Photo From 1999 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Those Who Spend Their Childhood Live With Their Stepmother's. by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 13, 2015
A good numbers of people were not lucky or opportune to spend their t childhood lives with their biological mother, due to early divorce in marriage or sudden death of the mother. So there was no option left than to live with the stepmother.
Share your experience, was your stepmum fair OR unfair with you?

Matured minds only.
Re: Thread For Those Who Spend Their Childhood Live With Their Stepmother's. by lufizzkids(f): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Well I did and the story ain't funny.I wanted to marry young just because of that but I didn't get to eventually.thinking back sometimes I wish I would have gotten an au pair job abroad to see myself through school.
Re: Thread For Those Who Spend Their Childhood Live With Their Stepmother's. by KanwuliaJara: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
One thing is certain.
If my father had tried it, it would have been very interesting! grin
I doubt the woman and her children would have survived under the same roof with us o! cheesy

Knowing the type of siblings I have, with your royal "kraziness" as their ring-LEADER!

We are talking NATURAL BORN KILLERS! grin

We for pity am gaaaaaaaaaaaan. . . . With my mom living down the street! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those Who Spend Their Childhood Live With Their Stepmother's. by Masturbation(f): 5:58am On Feb 15, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
One thing is certain.
If my father had tried it, it would have been very interesting! grin
I doubt the woman and her children would have survived under the same roof with us o! cheesy

Knowing the type of siblings I have, with your royal "kraziness" as their ring-LEADER!

We are talking NATURAL BORN KILLERS! grin

We for pity am gaaaaaaaaaaaan. . . . With my mom living down the street! cheesy
I now know the source of your mental illness.
#Broken_home

(1) (Reply)

Y Are Women Unsupportive of Other Women But Men Are Supportive of Fellow Males? / My Hubby Wants A Second Wife! / Ade And I. Do I Tell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.