Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? (1729 Views)

"76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / Rita Dominic, Eniola Badmus At The Giama Awards 2015 / Throw Back: Cartoons We Grew Up With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by FufuKing1(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2009
Please? Can we lock her up somewhere cold and dark and throw away the key?

She's very unattractive and not a very good actress at all. Not to mention she's bald-headed and I'm not sure what kind of horrors we would be subjected to if she didn't have access to the wigs that she has.

I recently saw "White Waters" and it was an amazing film. But it would've been much better if someone other than Rita had played the female lead.

Anybody else with me?! smiley
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by mohawkchic(f): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2009
Fufu King:

She's very unattractive and not a very good actress at all. Not to mention she's bald-headed and I'm not sure what kind of horrors we would be subjected to if she didn't have access to the wigs that she has.

I recently saw "White Waters" and it was an amazing film. But it would've been much better if someone other than Rita had played the female lead.

~Ouch! cheesy NoOoow thats C-O-L-D !!

~I like Rita, tongue - She's attractive . . am yet to find fault w/ her acting,besides the acting in Nollywood is Mediocre at best!! Someone's got to Rock the Afo wig,dont be hating on her b/c you know she does rock those Fro wigs,they suit her best!!!

~I havent seen the mentioned movie,so the jury will be out on that for now till i can agree or disagree if it was better off @ Someone else playing the lead!!
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by UNLEASHED(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2009
Lawd have mercy!
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2009
bloody nonsense if you don't like her avoid her films
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by Dclique(m): 3:35am On Jan 07, 2009
Abi, lol
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by FufuKing1(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2009
sexyLeamon:

bloody nonsense if you don't like her avoid her films

Why now? Not all of the films that she is in are bad. Like I said, White Waters was a wonderful film.

I just dislike having to stare at her bovine face and watch anxiously as whatever item she has sitting on her head holds on for dear life. Plus, her acting is one-note. Not that that's always a bad thing in Nollywood, but her one-note routine is dull and boring.
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:41pm On Jan 07, 2009
please stop causing noise, if you hate her that much, just stop watching her films ah
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by spikedcylinder: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2009
LOL!

Rita is not the worst thing to happen to Nollywood o. There are waaaay more annoying actresses.
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by SisiJinx: 7:46am On Jan 08, 2009
I say we throw all Nollywood actors and actresses in a cave AND make them watch their own movie every minute of every hour of every day!!! angry
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by mohawkchic(f): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

I say we throw all Nollywood actors and actresses in a cave AND make them watch their own movie every hour of every minute of every day!!! angry

~ROTFLMAO  grin . . .NoOoow that will be Torture!!
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by FufuKing1(m): 5:47am On Jan 09, 2009
sexyLeamon:

please stop causing noise, if you hate her that much, just stop watching her films ah

LOL are you Rita's aunt or something? You're over here crying tears for her like she's a relative of yours, Evita.
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by spikedcylinder: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

I say we throw all Nollywood actors and actresses in a cave AND make them watch their own movie every hour of every minute of every day!!! angry

Evil child. cheesy
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by JazzFreak(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2009
What's your beef with this lady ? Haa ba

Fufu King:

She no give you do ?
Very sad you're asking people to share your myopic views.
I beg go find work do, goat.
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by fineass: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

not all nollywood actors and actress are bad at doing their jobs, a movie like 30days shows that with the right movie director and producers, a nollywood actor or actress could be at his or her best. watch this trailer of 30days to see what i mean http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=1352872690

www.my30daysthemovie.com
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by FufuKing1(m): 3:25am On Jan 11, 2009
Jazz Freak:

What's your beef with this lady ? Haa ba

She no give you do ?
Very sad you're asking people to share your myopic views.
I beg go find work do, goat.

The only goat I know of is your wretched father who ejaculated in your mother's fetid vagina, thus creating the useless spawn known as you, Jazz Freak.
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by JJYOU: 3:48am On Jan 11, 2009
forget what you see in films. she is a very reasonable human being who has not let the fame thing get into her head
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by lucabrasi(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2009
Fufu King:

The only goat I know of is your wretched father who ejaculated in your mother's fetid vagina, thus creating the useless spawn known as you, Jazz Freak.
wow, wow dude!!!was this really necessary??
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by glorygal: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2009
You dont have to be so vulgar just because you are free to talk.GET your heart and tongue right man
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by SisiJinx: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2009
Fufu King:

Baba Rita. . . is that you?
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by SisiJinx: 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ROTFLMAO  grin . . .NoOoow  that will be Torture!!
Lmao! What we call torture might just be the boost they need to improve their craft coz I am convinced. . . .  CONVINCED these people don't watch their own movies after shooting.

spikedcylinder:

Evil child. cheesy

I di'ent do nothin', I swear I di'ent.

I'm an
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by FufuKing1(m): 5:53am On Jan 12, 2009
lucabrasi:

Was it necessary for Jazz Freak to call me an unemployed goat? Over what? A Nollywood actress? Please, I beg.
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by FufuKing1(m): 5:55am On Jan 12, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Baba Rita. . . is that you?
I have no idea who or what Baba Rita is, but they have nothing to do with me, the Fufu King.
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by KarmaMod(f): 6:05am On Jan 12, 2009
what was "amazing" about White Waters

Everyone in the movie sucked cept for perhaps Joke Silva

"My fish's name is Loneliness"

abeg.

Btw wetin concern Jazz freak's parents in your squabble?
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by spikedcylinder: 9:55am On Jan 12, 2009
As I said before, there are worse things that have happened to nollywood. I just don't know the names of these actresses, I would have citied many many examples. cheesy
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by JazzFreak(m): 10:38am On Jan 12, 2009
You see, comments below goes to highlight what the goat (Fufu King) really is, a Toad; very ugly one at that.
Everyone feels for you little worm.

KarmaMod:

between wetin concern Jazz freak's parents in your squabble?

glorygal:

You don't have to be so vulgar just because you are free to talk.GET your heart and tongue right man

lucabrasi:

Really, you no get sense, you just potrayed yourself as a spoilt child with no manners. Ode.
For you to know all that about parents, that's what you always saw your parents do while growing up.
Stupid piece of vomit. In-breed of a dejected clan.
The sad life you live is a mirror reflect of your topic. "Pull people down negatively"
People like you can't amount to anything in life because you too busy watch others excel in envy.

Loser ! with bad thoughts.
Surely, Rita Dominic will kill you more with other performances this year, then you could eat your heart out.

Ignoramus Donkey. angry
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by spikedcylinder: 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2009
Jeez, whats all this? undecided
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2009
sebi na the same rita dominic wey no sabi act and don dey bald na she dey make una quarel?
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by sweetmum(f): 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2009
rita is an actress, she is paid for whatever is doing.
why will someone be drinking panadol for another's headache?
or do you guys had issues before now
pls stop abussive words.
Re: Can We Throw Rita Dominic Into A Cave? by SisiJinx: 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2009
OMO IBO:

sebi na the same rita dominic wey no sabi act and don dey bald na she dey make una quarel?

(1) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Broke! Now Commutes On Okada / Good Romance Movie For Husband And Wife To Watch / Producing A Documentary Film Is More Challenging Than Making A Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.