Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Now You Have A Platform To Sell Your Ebooks, Audio And Video With DRM - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Now You Have A Platform To Sell Your Ebooks, Audio And Video With DRM (605 Views)

Sell Your Ebooks You Authored On Payfee.com.ng / Interested In Ebooks? Get In Here / I Will Teach You How I Make Almost $2,000 A Week Writing & Selling Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now You Have A Platform To Sell Your Ebooks, Audio And Video With DRM by mtzion: 11:31am On Feb 13, 2015
One of the challenges authors and writers have is the problem of un-authorize duplication and

piracy of their books. The issue becomes even more serious when you realize that a huge amount of revenue which should normally accrue to the author is lost.

If the fear of piracy had given you sleepless night. I guess your migraine is over. Imagine being able to give your readers what they want without losing sleep over it.

Yes you can. Smile your way to the bank while readers purchase your book and download to a compatible reader app available on Windows, MAC, Apple and Android devices.

An ebook platform for authors has just integrated with an ebook reader to ensure un-authorised copies and duplication. Head over to Bookateria now and submit your book

Visit via http://www.bookateria.net/drm/

(1) (Reply)

Dairy Of A Crazy Kid / Get Your Writings, Articles, News Translated Into Hausa Language / Book - The Longevity Paradox..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.