Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Business Ideas To Start With 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas To Start With 50k (62628 Views)

I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Ideas To Start With 50k by honTim(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
hi nairalanders, pls I need your support and ideas with business venture I can start up with. I have a start up capital of 50,000 naira and I don't want to work for anybody again considering my last experience. I want to start up something, no matter how small it is. the question is what can I do with 50k?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by MissEse: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
I'm here to learn too cus 50k hm............

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nicogen4us(f): 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
U can start any of d agroallied but i dont knw if u av any idea of it.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Curiouscat: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
Can you sell things...look around here for importing threads, am sure you wont regret that. Thanks.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by benzion72(m): 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
You dont need money to start newspaper vending. Also you can work on Car wash business. Dont do agric biz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by ogoplus: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nicogen4us:

Please share with us.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by honTim(m): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nicogen4us:
pls I would appreciate it if u could enlighten us more on any of the agro allied business that could yield maximum profit within the shortest period of time, while also putting into consideration the total capital at hand. thanks.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by afanide: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Some1 has mentioned IMPORTATION BUSINESS.

Whatever it is you Import can be sold here on NL without any Stress.

That is the Only Business that can Tripple dat Capital 2months.

For those that still Import from Aliexpress, Alibaba, DHgate, Ebay, etc.

I want to inform you that there is a Newly Discovered Portal where you can buy things at ease and very Cheap. I mean Quality Stuffs.

I cant explain everythin here......

click on the link below my Signature.

afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
afanide:

I want to inform you that there is a Newly Discovered Portal where you can buy things at ease and very Cheap. I mean Quality Stuffs.

haisst this guy again? The guy is pleading that people should help him on hw he can manage his 50k,why are u trying to take some from him by paying for some useless manual? If u wanna help him help him and stop selling manuals here...mtchewww

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by absoluteSuccess: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
benzion72:

You dont need money to start newspaper vending. Also you can work on Car wash business. Dont do agric biz
You funny die, I believe you eat sand everyday to protest against agric business.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by afanide: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
southniyikaye:
haisst this guy again? The guy is pleading that people should help him on hw he can manage his 50k,why are u trying to take some from him by paying for some useless manual? If u wanna help him help him and stop selling manuals here...mtchewww

What makes you think he's even considering my option?

Sum1 else has said it and he can decide to go with d oda person's.

Besides, am refering to all Importers here......

There're lots of Importers here on NL and there is also an ongoing Trend on How to Import Stuffs..........

So why talk like a KID??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
afanide:

What makes you think he's even considering my option?

Sum1 else has said it and he can decide to go with d oda person's.

Besides, am refering to all Importers here......

There're lots of Importers here on NL and there is also an ongoing Trend on How to Import Stuffs..........

So why talk like a KID??
if am talking like a kid,then u r talking like a thief..he said help me to manage my 50k not 45k

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by afanide: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
southniyikaye:
if am talking like a kid,then u r talking like a thief..he said help me to manage my 50k not 45k

I dont even knw what to call u DUDE!!!

Am too busy 4dis.............
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
abeg make ena teach me to buy stuff from taobao.com.am pleading.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by honTim(m): 3:32am On Feb 14, 2015
I appreciate all ur comments. I want a candid advice from someone who knows or has done recharge card printing business before. do u think its a lucrative business and can I start and get something from it with the said capital?
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by onoerime: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2015
With 50k and a good location where there are youths and human traffics, I would suggest you buy a fairly used laptop of maybe 25k then buy various games and software cds, download lots of games, audio musics and videos. With the little change remaining, you can buy memory cards with it. I bet you if you location is well positioned you won't regret it. As times goes on try and get a modem; with it you can start downloading games, videos, audio music etc which you can burn into your own cd. An empty new cd is about #20. Email me if you want full details on how to go about this business.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by benzion72(m): 10:55am On Feb 14, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
You funny die, I believe you eat sand everyday to protest against agric business.

Mind your language. Agricultural biz is not for beginner. And it is not advisable for people who are just starting business. So what business do you advised?
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by lyntiffany(f): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2015
benzion72:

pls how possible is that ? and how do one go abt it?
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by absoluteSuccess: 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
benzion72:

Mind your language. Agricultural biz is not for beginner. And it is not advisable for people who are just starting business. So what business do you advised?
Sorri to offend you. But nobody was born practising any trade, we all are beginners at one time or the other. I can't advice the Op: too much of everything is bad, he can choose any of the good advices already given. Of course he only need N4800 to start in my business, can I compel him? Those who ask don't do, those who do don't ask: Those who choose to did.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by dreamwords: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
afanide:

buyig things is notthe prblem but the problem is fast shippinng
most fast shipping method is expensive
but the free ones takes a month to arive

2 Likes

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by absoluteSuccess: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
dreamwords:

Thanks for this. There is fanciful business, there is futuristic business and a profitable business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by dreamwords: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Thanks for this. There is fanciful business, there is futuristic business and a profitable business.
explain further pls
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Curiouscat: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
@honTim.....If you can sell things like i said earlier and you are living in a city or a elites/students populated area,i can make available a fast selling computer accessory that can fetch you atleast 100% return on investment. To give you a clue,it is a flash drive that is having 2 ports(one for mobile phone and the other for pc). Any other person that have interest can get intouch.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by afanide: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
dreamwords:

How about getting your goods within 7-14days? (Dont get me wrong. U can get it on the 8rh day) as Compared to 1, 2 or 3 Months when u Buy from Aliexpress/DHgate?

How about paying $5.5(dollar)/kg for ur items from this same Company's Courier/Logistics Affiliate Company here in Nigeria as compared to $50/70 (dollar) per Kg you pay when buying from Aliexpress/Alibaba/Ebay/DHgate?

All these Informations are what you will DISCOVER from this MATERIAL.

You see why i say alot of People that Buy from The Portals i Listed above are still Losing out in Profits?

How much profit will you record when you make all this Expenses?

That is why i am giving you guys this Tip.

This is a NEWLY DISCOVERED PORTAL THAT IS DUSTING THE LIKES OF ALIEXPRESS/ALIBABA/DHgate.

Even Those That Buy from Aliexpress/Alibaba/DHgate/Ebay etc, I urge you all To Get This Material. Their Products are of High Quality, Cheap, And Most Importantly their Shipping/Logistics Charges are VERY LOW.

INFORMATION IS POWER!!!

IF YOU ARE IN P/H, WHAT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO MEET WITH ME ONE-ON-ONE.

Nathaniel,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by absoluteSuccess: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
dreamwords:

explain further pls

Fanciful business is any alluring business out there that you consider great. Have you done it before? No. So, who told you its so profitable? Because the man running that business is rich. Do you know the sacrifice behind his riches? Do you know what works for him?

Yes you can go into it and pay everybody involved in the line of business just as you are told it is the best business, then for you to get paid can become a challenge after you have invested your lifeline savings. You will then realize that you are on your own.

You will be looking at the product and it would be looking at you. Look, selling is the heartbeat of any business, not investing or producing. Who do not know how to produce one or two things? But can it sell? Can you sell? then go ahead, invest in your fancy business.

But a profitable business is the one you start with small amount, with the right focus, and it grows to become successful, making you a success. You do not need an aeronautic degree to start this one, you only need humility cause it can take a while before its worthwhile.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by arewatech(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
I've got loads of Messages and honestly I can't help anyone on this.

I have programming skills, I went of Fiverr and earned money with it. It's simple.

I never expected someone to ask me to teach him/her. It's so easy and obvious, I don't see what's left to teach.

I therefore withdraw my first comment.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by adamsross88z: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Scholarship Offer available >> http://beulahforex.com/apply
Training and Certification, It's 100% FREE!
Apply Now: http://beulahforex.com/apply
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by TRADELYN: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin cheesy grin
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by njuwo(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Start Akara business.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by zeezboy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Agbe poo!
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by mimsmonroe(f): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Trust me on this, u can start swissgarde business. Infact this month its even free to join. Ever since I joined I have never had any cause to borrow money or so broke that I can not eat. U can try it if u wish. Its lucrative and profitable
honTim:
I appreciate all ur comments. I want a candid advice from someone who knows or has done recharge card printing business before. do u think its a lucrative business and can I start and get something from it with the said capital?

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by kyrios: 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
honTim:
hi nairalanders, pls I need your support and ideas with business venture I can start up with. I have a start up capital of 50,000 naira and I don't want to work for anybody again considering my last experience. I want to start up something, no matter how small it is. the question is what can I do with 50k?
start a water melon farm you cn work on half acre with that and multiply your capital

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women Now Making Jewelry Out Of Their Partner's Semen In Kinky New Trend (pics) / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.