Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:38 AM

Business Ideas To Start With 50k - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas To Start With 50k (62561 Views)

I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
9jatatafo:
If you people don't have good business idea don't give advice. Someone said he has just 50K and wants to start a business, some of you here are talking of import and how to buy your manual. That is an absurdity. Give the guy useful idea. Period!!!!

The funniest thing is those bastards advertising manuals are as poor as a church rat. The only way they survive is if they find gullible people to pay for thier yeye ebook. If their manual is so helpful they should have been successful by now and offer the manuals free. The 50k is thier target. I hope the OP dont fall victim

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Keegan: 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
kyrios:
do no intercrop with melon and they cn be grown in almst all region in nigeria

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Southark: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
arewatech:
If you're skilled in Programming, Photoshop, etc. Buy a Good PC and go into Freelancing, freelancer.com, elance.com and fiverr are a good start.

October 2013, my savings reached 100k (I've got a good welfare from Dad). I decided to make my own even though I get whatever I want.

I sold my mini hp notebook 20k and add 70k to purchase a Pavillion. Then spent 5k that month on MTN subscription, I use my iphone 4 as modem.

The next month November, I already made 7k and December was 25k. I was building good reputation and January 2014 was my month, I made 62k shocked

Before you knew I bought my First car (picture below), July 15th 2014 for 450k.

I'm about to change it with a 206 or 98 Baby Boy Coupe next week. I make average of 120k monthly for the past 6 months.

My Guy, if you're skilled... People will beg you with $$ to save their jobs.

There's this Guy that begged me to un-hack their company website that was hacked under his watch. It was Sunday night and need it live by Morning else he might be sacked, the guy was begging me with $500 (I would have charged $60 for it) but he didn't even gave me the chance to quote a price.

Sorry to write this long epistle, just to show you how fun it is working at home and making some cool cash most workers don't make.

Also pray, I do that a lot.

If you have computer skills, I advice seriously you try this. My Brother runs a technology company and they have 12 programmers of which 10work from Odesk from Bangladesh/India/Pakistan/Canada/Ukraine/Mexico. Also, they hire people for other things like language translations, voiceovers etc. Eg. The voiceover done in this video is from a lady in Canada. www.quickairtime.com/webvideo The language translations. Any job at all that can be done and delivered digitally, you can get it from here. You can get a professional consulting job on story writing, press releases etc. Think about it seriously.

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by IDERAWOLE(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Business is first & foremost about the market you are going to service. Fresh & old business are always sure of hungry market.

The market is hungry either because the product is a necessity or needed for an emergency, e.g health products
, food or luxury for the upper Class.

Rather than look for what to do first, look for a need to meet, then you are on your way to money.

Another wisdom is:start by marketing a finished product made by another business until you are financially stable. Being a business owner is not a status symbol, but Street smartness. With 50k,you can start earning 20k within a month.

Get a free guide on such a business by sending yes to my whatsapp no or an sms - 08063423482
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by iscbaba: 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
arewatech:
If you're skilled in Programming, Photoshop, etc. Buy a Good PC and go into Freelancing, freelancer.com, elance.com and fiverr are a good start.

October 2013, my savings reached 100k (I've got a good welfare from Dad). I decided to make my own even though I get whatever I want.

I sold my mini hp notebook 20k and add 70k to purchase a Pavillion. Then spent 5k that month on MTN subscription, I use my iphone 4 as modem.

The next month November, I already made 7k and December was 25k. I was building good reputation and January 2014 was my month, I made 62k shocked

Before you knew I bought my First car (picture below), July 15th 2014 for 450k.

I'm about to change it with a 206 or 98 Baby Boy Coupe next week. I make average of 120k monthly for the past 6 months.

My Guy, if you're skilled... People will beg you with $$ to save their jobs.

There's this Guy that begged me to un-hack their company website that was hacked under his watch. It was Sunday night and need it live by Morning else he might be sacked, the guy was begging me with $500 (I would have charged $60 for it) but he didn't even gave me the chance to quote a price.

Sorry to write this long epistle, just to show you how fun it is working at home and making some cool cash most workers don't make.

Also pray, I do that a lot.
pls my brother let talk.....thx 52D0246F
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
arewatech:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Payoneer

Sorry i was rude to u earlier. One has to be careful on this platforms. Those shitty ebook sellers has made everyone cautious. There was a guy in the sport section who was advertising an ebook on how to win football bet easily. I knew it was a scam since betting is not certain

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by townng(m): 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
visit www.town.ng and register as an online town manager. I will give you the said fee to start.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Start a Laundry and Dry Cleaning Business
1st got a shop at a nice place depending on your location with 20-30k you should be able to get a shop, get a table that is big for ironing 5k should be enough for1, get a iron for the shop 5k, and use 5k to do some handbills for distribution and pasting, use the remaining 5k to buy washing materials eg soap washing can and some other equipment. If you are goal oriented person, 2nd month you Should be able to get your company a washing machine. Am talking from experience, you got nothing to loose, just understand the logic of washing and ironing, make your work neat and simplyfy before you knew it you don blow.

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by CreativeWeb(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
You can start a bulk sms business. It's lucrative. Contact me on creativewebng@gmail.com so that I can give you a complete details on thow to own your bulk sms portal and how to market the business.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
townng:
visit www.town.ng and register as an online town manager. I will give you the said fee to start.

Can u please tell us more about ur site and what u do? I opened it and all i Heard was acapela songs

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Okenny20(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Come and join Trevo. Its a networking market. I can assure you you will make money from it. You can start with less than 40k and you will still have your time to do other things. Call me on 08039601259.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by arewatech(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
lookingforjob:

Sorry i was rude to u earlier. One has to be careful on this platforms. Those shitty ebook sellers has made everyone cautious. There was a guy in the sport section who was advertising an ebook on how to win football bet easily. I knew it was a scam since betting is not certain

No problem friend, one has to be careful. I agree with you on this.

I was good at buying shitty eBooks since 2011 with no returns, I tried a new method (freelancing) without buying a book. Just by reading a blog post about Fiverr, I joined and offered my expertise and it worked.

Since then I don't even give second look to eBook sellers.

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by seedorfg(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
am learning things from the wise people on nairaland

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Dear Investors,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c  

A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.  

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources.  

Today, Nigeria consumes about 110, 000MT per annum and we have about 130 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets. If we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970 retailing outlets.”   More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and firms can now set up LPG plants.  

New African Continental Energy seeks to engage in the HOME DEIVERY, distribution and sale of cooking gas -Liquefied Petroleum Gas {LPG} in Ikeja, Lagos state Nigeria.  

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles.   The required startup capital estimate of the business is N 5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan.  The loan would be used to finance our purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N 3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.

For a copy the full high standard Feasiblity/business plan report, it cost N40, 000 and payment would be made only after you have physically inspected the documents.
The document is exactly what Banks and Investors want to see when you are applying for a loan or seeking investors.
The document can be used to apply for the current YouWin programme in Nigeria.
The document can be used to establish, grow and assess the business
A wise business man should take advantage of this rare opportunity.

Knowledge is power.

We do hope to hear back from you so we can discuss more
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

Thank you.
Williams
+234(0) 8029716876
( call, sms or Whatsapp.)

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by arewatech(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Southark:

If you have computer skills, I advice seriously you try this. My Brother runs a technology company and they have 12 programmers of which 10work from Odesk from Bangladesh/India/Pakistan/Canada/Ukraine/Mexico. Also, they hire people for other things like language translations, voiceovers etc. Eg. The voiceover done in this video is from a lady in Canada. www.quickairtime.com/webvideo The language translations. Any job at all that can be done and delivered digitally, you can get it from here. You can get a professional consulting job on story writing, press releases etc. Think about it seriously.

Thank you for the back up my friend, most people don't believe money is still being made legally online. I don't blame them though, you have to be lucky enough to escape being scammed.

Thanks to JideTheBlogger who kept motivating me and others on his blog www.ogbongeblog.com back in 2011. I was scammed many times, but kept believing if he can make it.. Then I will make it too.

Oga Jide, when you read this.. I want to use this medium to apologize copying posts from your blog back in 2011/2012. I'm not a blogger anymore, I've found a new love grin

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
start a webhosting business with just N15,000 and earn up to 100k or more monthly visit www.cedarhostng.com or call/whatsapp 08186219002 email: info4 baycrystal@gmail.com
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by afanide: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I doubt if you know anything about shipping. Where do you ship $50/kg?? Haba!

Bros, have u ever tried buying from Aliexpress? Buy a phone from Aliexpress and ask dem to give u a quotation for DHL courier Service to Nigeria and see what am talking about.

Even if you decide to use China Post, you will have to wait for More than a Month to get it. And it's not free.

Ask some Import Gurus in the house...........
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
If you want the kind of investment you'll do and go to sleep,just bbm me 26c40021
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
arewatech:

No problem friend, one has to be careful. I agree with you on this.

I was good at buying shitty eBooks since 2011 with no returns, I tried a new method (freelancing) without buying a book. Just by reading a blog post about Fiverr, I joined and offered my expertise and it worked.

Since then I don't even give second look to eBook sellers.

Can one get form filling and data entry jobs on there?
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Columella:
Dear Investors,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c  

A statistic for the country some years ago showed that a mere 5% of the consumption potentials of LPG were attained. It is therefore evident that we have a long way to saturate the Nigeria LPG Market if it were to be fully developed because if a domestic consumer is sure of getting LPG when and where he needs it at the right price, he would most willingly convert from firewood, coal or kerosene to LPG.  

With huge gas reserves of 185 trillion cubic feet and the Nigerian government's strong commitment to developing the gas industry through the Gas Master Plan, there are a lot of emerging opportunities for investors in the sub- sector. With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources.  

Today, Nigeria consumes about 110, 000MT per annum and we have about 130 LPG plants and 7,000 retailing outlets. If we can move the consumption level up to 750,000MT per annum, we expect to have about 250 LPG plants and 74,970 retailing outlets.”   More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG bottling plant viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to popularize the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

Following the unprecedented demand for LPG in Nigeria and attendant scarcity of the product which has resulted in sharp and arbitrary price increases, the distribution of gas products has been deregulated. Consequently, private individuals and firms can now set up LPG plants.  

New African Continental Energy seeks to engage in the HOME DEIVERY, distribution and sale of cooking gas -Liquefied Petroleum Gas {LPG} in Ikeja, Lagos state Nigeria.  

The company would supply about 70 cylinder of 12.5 kg weight per day through personalized cylinder pick-up and delivery services to our client's doorstep with our vehicles.   The required startup capital estimate of the business is N 5,933,000.00 ($40, 000) and it would be funded either by Equity or 100% loan.  The loan would be used to finance our purchase on installation of the production plant and the working capital. We expect to generate a net profit after tax of N 3,359,730.42 ($19, 763), N 3,627,832.26($21, 340) and N 3,986,509.08($23, 450) in the first, second and third year with the repayment plan of three {3} years with moratorium period of three {3} months. The assumed interest rate for the loan is 25%.

For a copy the full study report, it cost N40, 000 and payment would be made only after you have physically inspected the documents.
The document is exactly what Bank and Investors want to see when applying for a loan or seeking investors.
The document can be used to apply for the current YouWin programme in Nigeria.
The document can be used to establish, grow and assess the business
A wise business man should take advantage of this rare opportunity.

Knowledge is power.

We do hope to hear back from you so we can discuss more
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

Thank you.
Williams
+234(0) 8029716876
( call, sms or Whatsapp.)

OLORIBURUKU OMO OLEE. U BETTER FIND BETTER WORK.

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by FredHandsome(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
southniyikaye:
if am talking like a kid,then u r talking like a thief..he said help me to manage my 50k not 45k
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by arewatech(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
lookingforjob:

Can one get form filling and data entry jobs on there?

Yes my friend, browse through the categories and see your future competitors. Good luck.

PS. Some people have built a bad reputation for we Nigerians, it'll be hard for you to get a client honestly. So I advice you make use of a VPN to mask your PC IP Address to USA or UK, always use it all the time and remember to build a good name, it's better than the few $$ you make at the beginning. Looking forward to your testimony around December when you buy a Car or House cheesy

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 5p1naz(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Where the hell is the unlike button already. .. so many scammers around.

The guy with the freelancer story. .. he's not a scammer. I give jobs to freelancers myself on those websites he's listed. Also for importation, you can get free information on this thread on nairaland by Ymodulus . This guy has taken his time and painstakingly analyzed all you need to do to start bringing things from china.

https://www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

Run from those scammers ooo... cheers

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 9jatatafo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=lookingforjob post=30729494]

The funniest thing is those bastards advertising manuals are as poor as a church rat. The only way they survive is if they find gullible people to pay for thier yeye ebook. If their manual is so helpful they should have been successful by now and offer the manuals free. The 50k is thier target. I hope the OP dont fall victim [/quote

You hit the nail on its head. Thumps up.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
arewatech:

Yes my friend, browse through the categories and see your future competitors. Good luck.

PS. Some people have built a bad reputation for we Nigerians, it'll be hard for you to get a client honestly. So I advice you make use of a VPN to mask your PC IP Address to USA or UK, always use it all the time and remember to build a good name, it's better than the few $$ you make at the beginning. Looking forward to your testimony around December when you buy a Car or House cheesy

Kindly add me on 5141-8078. Its my bb pin. I included the (-) cos of anti spam bot. Thanks
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by iscbaba: 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
u can start bulksms business with less than that and u will b making constant and regular income......Pin 52D0246F. to get ur website free and join the club of silent millionaire. thx

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by MrMcJay(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
afanide:

How about getting your goods within 7-14days? (Dont get me wrong. U can get it on the 8rh day) as Compared to 1, 2 or 3 Months when u Buy from Aliexpress/DHgate?

How about paying $5.5(dollar)/kg for ur items from this same Company's Courier/Logistics Affiliate Company here in Nigeria as compared to $50/70 (dollar) per Kg you pay when buying from Aliexpress/Alibaba/Ebay/DHgate?

All these Informations are what you will DISCOVER from this MATERIAL.

You see why i say alot of People that Buy from The Portals i Listed above are still Losing out in Profits?

How much profit will you record when you make all this Expenses?

That is why i am giving you guys this Tip.

This is a NEWLY DISCOVERED PORTAL THAT IS DUSTING THE LIKES OF ALIEXPRESS/ALIBABA/DHgate.

Even Those That Buy from Aliexpress/Alibaba/DHgate/Ebay etc, I urge you all To Get This Material. Their Products are of High Quality, Cheap, And Most Importantly their Shipping/Logistics Charges are VERY LOW.

INFORMATION IS POWER!!!

IF YOU ARE IN P/H, WHAT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO MEET WITH ME ONE-ON-ONE.

Nathaniel,
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com

OP, pay no mind to this clown. The sites he is talking of are 1688.com, Taobao.com and others.

Go to business section of Nairaland and check out this link:

www.nairaland.com/1839956/it-urself-importation-1688.com-class

When done with that, check this link:

www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

With about 30k, you can purchase cheap ladies wrist watches at about 10 Yuan each.

Budget around 15K for shipping and visit this thread.

www.nairaland.com/1819824/newly-found-shipping-agent-china

Once your goods have landed, you register as a seller on Konga with details here:

www.nairaland.com/2050819/ultimate-guide-selling-imported-goods

In the alternative, once you have ordered and your goods are in transit, you can register as a seller on Dealdey.com. Your buyers begin to make orders even before your supplies land.

Don't let anyone sell you any eBook, all you need is here on NL. There is more to Nairaland than Politics and Romance sections, the Business section is a goldmine, go there and see for yourself.

Cheers.

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by asco15(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
watch the latest business video for free at www.oilbizng.com/blog. just give it a try.
gudluck.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by ewizard1: 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lmao... @Southaniyikaye
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by damocheezy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
You can do a lot. In reality, most people think money is their barrier to starting a business and that's not true because you need an idea and you need the right team too. I'll advice you identify a problem(idea) faced by a lot of people and provide a solution to it because you'll be paid for that. Meeting the need of millions will give you millions.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by GenyEbere(f): 5:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
why not go into handbag biz its very lucrative,just take them to uni hostels and make your money,you dont need a shop whatsapp me on 08067771161 to view pics. you can also sell mini sewing machine and handheld sewing machine to offices,banks. contact me and start a biz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. / Women Now Making Jewelry Out Of Their Partner's Semen In Kinky New Trend (pics) / What Is Happening To Nigerian Currency

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65