Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Business Ideas To Start With 50k - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas To Start With 50k (62629 Views)

I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession / Please Advice Me!!! What Business Can I Start With 50k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 6:03am On Feb 15, 2015
kyrios:
first what do you know about farming? And if you go bk 2my post i mention half acre if land or labour is cost you can start with 2 plots so what model do you xpect me 2 xplain?

How about other things like the cost of seedlings,,fertilizers,irrigation etc can we chat outside this thread??
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by kyrios: 6:15am On Feb 15, 2015
1miccza:

How about other things like the cost of seedlings,,fertilizers,irrigation etc can we chat outside this thread??
mail me your number are you on whatsapp pahpylanzo@gmail.com
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 6:18am On Feb 15, 2015
kyrios:

Yeah i am on whatsapp i'll send a mail containing my number and PIN to you now,are you on bbm??
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 6:25am On Feb 15, 2015
kyrios:

I've just sent a mail across
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by kyrios: 6:35am On Feb 15, 2015
1miccza:

I've just sent a mail across
sent you a msg on whatsapp and no am not on bbm
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by april4mee(m): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2015
#op: do you mind investing in the oil and gas sector. its suprisngly cheap. as log as people buy fuel. diesel and kerosene. u are in biz.. if interested hook up wt me on watsapp. 08028809504. or call 070 60548422. am in it and its wao!
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=ishaq86 post=30740568]I suggest u find a good location and start up sell of recharge card and other phone accessories. pls do u kn where to buy phone accessories cheap i.e wholesale prize
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by honTim(m): 7:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Sibrah:
If Importation line is your choice OP, please go to the Importation section and follow trending threads on importation by the likes of Davi8d, MayorAll, YModulus, and ShinaF. That's one ,if not the best, place for freelance importers to start from in Nigeria. If you have a laptop or good android phone or internet enabled tablet where you can pay average of N1,500 for 30 days subscription then you so good to go because before you pay N5,000 worth of internet subscription you should have done you first importation already. Everything is there.
The only limitation is volumes of variety and their MOQ.
pls can u send me your phone number ( omorodion547@gmail.com). I really need to discuss with u
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by drvirus1(m): 8:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Iz all good.. Plz give me your email or phone no cox we needed to talk some thingz.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Oyewalesegun: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2015
honTim:
I appreciate all ur comments. I want a candid advice from someone who knows or has done recharge card printing business before. do u think its a lucrative business and can I start and get something from it with the said capital?
sorry bro...u cant start recharge card wit 50k only if u wil like to stay as retailer...
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by arewatech(m): 9:15am On Feb 15, 2015
gagzee:

best comment ever!!!

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by arewatech(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2015
tonididdy:
super story...I guess.buisness is not as sweet and hornish as u claim. Don't tell him what he wants to hear. Tell him what he should be ready for

Well, I has been sweet to me. Guess I'm lucky cool

The OP is matured enough to choose what's best for him from the pool of advice he got on this thread. This helped other readers too, because of my testimony one has decide to Join Fiverr and even promised to share his experience by December.

Visit those platforms and see how people with brains make hundreds of dollars monthly, don't just stay on NL and imagine it's ne possible.

Also, I didn't ask anything from anyone. It's just a simple advice, so if you don't agree with it you can take a chill and move on.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by GentleFrank(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2015
My suggestion is that you should use N40,000 to start a 1 minute 'wait and take' digital passport and photography business. Start it around strategic spots like banks, schools, parks, offices, cyber cafes, ministries, photocopying centres, government parastatals and other busy locations and you will make a lot of money. On weekends, visit hotels, fast foods, ceremony / event venues, bar beaches and other social gatherings. Snap people pictures, print them instantly and make a lot of money. For more free details on the business model as well as other small scale business ideas you can start with a very little capital base, kindly visit www.BusinessParrot..com for assorted business guides and tutorials !

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by bilaal29: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2015
arewatech:

Thank you smiley
please I will love to chat with you. Can you please kindly send your whatsapp numbers to my email address
iuthman29@yahoo.com
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2015
kyrios:
sent you a msg on whatsapp and no am not on bbm

I haven't seen it yet but i'm waiting patiently
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by kyrios: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2015
1miccza:

I haven't seen it yet but i'm waiting patiently
would mail u my number
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by 1miccza: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2015
kyrios:
would mail u my number

Ok i'll check now,tell me when you've done it..
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Tekkyboy(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2015
9ijaproperty:
hello dear b4 u start any business in this our country u have to look booming of that particular business. lots of people have advice u on different idea but let me tell u d best booming business in 9ja are. petroleum, real estate, exportation, telecommunication. among this four I will advice u to pick telecom. under it u will start as mobile marketing business. For MMB u have ur BULK SMS PORTAL with this portal u will able to do d following. bulksms sender, robo call, short code, callar tune, toll free, and bulk SMS provider. To set up this business can cost u up to 35k.
I can give u info of it free of charge if u like it.

supportdeyem@gmail.com.
watapp 08074042514.
dis one sounds very interesting for an IT expect like me,i message u bro.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2015
afanide:

How about getting your goods within 7-14days? (Dont get me wrong. U can get it on the 8rh day) as Compared to 1, 2 or 3 Months when u Buy from Aliexpress/DHgate?

How about paying $5.5(dollar)/kg for ur items from this same Company's Courier/Logistics Affiliate Company here in Nigeria as compared to $50/70 (dollar) per Kg you pay when buying from Aliexpress/Alibaba/Ebay/DHgate?

All these Informations are what you will DISCOVER from this MATERIAL.

You see why i say alot of People that Buy from The Portals i Listed above are still Losing out in Profits?

How much profit will you record when you make all this Expenses?

That is why i am giving you guys this Tip.

This is a NEWLY DISCOVERED PORTAL THAT IS DUSTING THE LIKES OF ALIEXPRESS/ALIBABA/DHgate.

Even Those That Buy from Aliexpress/Alibaba/DHgate/Ebay etc, I urge you all To Get This Material. Their Products are of High Quality, Cheap, And Most Importantly their Shipping/Logistics Charges are VERY LOW.

INFORMATION IS POWER!!!

IF YOU ARE IN P/H, WHAT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO MEET WITH ME ONE-ON-ONE.

Nathaniel,
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com

Young man, I don't know what is even your problem here! If you don't want to share the information you've got here, then you better find somewhere and smash whatever you are using to to browse. Because, even if you shout from now till eternity, no one will be that foolish to fall for that scam of yours. Get a life bro!!!
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by fizzy94(m): 11:32am On Feb 15, 2015
Curiouscat:
@honTim.....If you can sell things like i said earlier and you are living in a city or a elites/students populated area,i can make available a fast selling computer accessory that can fetch you atleast 100% return on investment. To give you a clue,it is a flash drive that is having 2 ports(one for mobile phone and the other for pc). Any other person that have interest can get intouch.
I'm interested, please explain.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by redvektor(m): 11:36am On Feb 15, 2015
arewatech:

Yes my friend, browse through the categories and see your future competitors. Good luck.

PS. Some people have built a bad reputation for we Nigerians, it'll be hard for you to get a client honestly. So I advice you make use of a VPN to mask your PC IP Address to USA or UK, always use it all the time and remember to build a good name, it's better than the few $$ you make at the beginning. Looking forward to your testimony around December when you buy a Car or House cheesy
boss which site is that?
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by EntrepreNoah: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2015
Join a good network marketting company.
NM is on the B quadrant.
For more information /analysis on which to join hit me up 08039384640 - EntrepreNoah
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by arewatech(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
redvektor:
boss which site is that?

Fiverr.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by ostopsmich(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
honTim:
hi nairalanders, pls I need your support and ideas with business venture I can start up with. I have a start up capital of 50,000 naira and I don't want to work for anybody again considering my last experience. I want to start up something, no matter how small it is. the question is what can I do with 50k?
You can start online marketing business with Forever Living Comp. bro, am into the business and its really yielding...You can contact me if u want to know more
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by iscbaba: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
[b][/b] We are in a period where different political parties use customise BulkSMS to reach out to the Electorate....u too can join the club of silent millionaire & v ur own bulksms portal,I will do this for u freely.Pin: 52D0246F
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
honTim:
hi nairalanders, pls I need your support and ideas with business venture I can start up with. I have a start up capital of 50,000 naira and I don't want to work for anybody again considering my last experience. I want to start up something, no matter how small it is. the question is what can I do with 50k?
Buy a fairly used photocopying machine for 35-40k & situate it in any tertiary institution around u,& u'll have reason to smile home on a daily basis,its a money spinner,trust me. U could either locate a busy spot,mount a table n chair(plastic) & be selling recharge cards,this is another money spinner but ppl don't know.Ensure u buy all the network vouchers/recharge cards,& in a day u'll realise the quick turnover is the secret behind the profit.I know of a young man that did this & within a period of a year or so,established a CD plates bussiness & a boutique. U can do a whole lot with this 50k,the choice lies on u.It pays to start small with a vision of hitting it big. Cheers…

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by SWG1: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
U can also take the proceed from ur business of choice from the above suggestions or part of your initial capital and become a data reseller to Mtn, Etisalat and Glo. You can even employ someone to manage it When it bcms burdensome.
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by iscbaba: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
To some pple that really want to understand the bulksms business very well,we shall provide the following with less than #30,000.
1.A bulksms plateform/website that u will v total control on and it will bear your business name
2.10,000 unit of SMS.
3.Free proposals to churches,companies, schools, banks etc.
With this I quarantine u a good returns.52D0246F
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by SenatorJames(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
honTim:
Sorry brother I saw this thread late, don't let me start bothering you with another business analysis, you can choose from any of the suggestions people had given before on this thread, but make sure you do research before you venture into any business, and don't give anybody money, make sure you go together to buy whatever you need.

Success!!!
Re: Business Ideas To Start With 50k by AWODCHEMIST(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
arewatech:

Great, thank you for pointing out. I did mine in 2013, Fiverr was not that strict when it comes to IP stuffs.

Good to hear you're looking out for Nigerians, it's about time we start helping each other.
thanks so much Arawatech, I am also interested in programme and photoshop,, pls can you help me with it, here is my Email....Awothy_2100@yahoo.com and my phone number 08029802432, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Women Now Making Jewelry Out Of Their Partner's Semen In Kinky New Trend (pics) / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. / Firstbank Reacts To Rumours That Its Elephant May Swallow Customers Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.