Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) (51177 Views)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by bumtos(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix happen allot in western nigeria...it's common among d yorubas
Look at the picture very wel,THE BRIDE seems to be An IGBO MAN. NOT yORUBA
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by kestolove95(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
bumtos:

hahahaha..make igbo boiz catch u
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
una don start
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by kestolove95(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
booqee:
una don start
lol..swthrt
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by zbone(m): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
guy i'v witness it a lot wen I was in osun...so why dat harsh statemnt?
you're still dumb

1 Like

Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by brennyB: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
most especially those from ibadan #SomePeepsShaaa
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by neyur: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
santos876:
wow....Yorubas always like disgracing nijerians yyyyy.see boobs way de face ground na em u de sample 4 public.mtchweeeeee

Guy you dey crase oo...
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by chukspd: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
it could have been their wedding anniversary where both decided to wear their marriage attires again
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by taha24: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Ona go kill person with ona comment,shy make ona take am easy.
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by taha24: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
bumtos:

guy u sure say na igbo man or na otuake man.
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by justmi1: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
If u look at the picture critically and. Analytically u will notice that was not the ceremony proper but the night of the wedding when they got home, the child must have been hungry all day
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Neplusultra(f): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
I know d people dat'll do dis kind of tin grin embarassed
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Neplusultra(f): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Enegod:
so, she shouldn't feed her baby again because of wedding?!! angry
Lmao!!!
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Kurpu60: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Sarimah:
not fair grin
NOT FAIR ONLY BUT WICKED COMMENT.
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by scarr: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:
you seem to have gone for a lot of weddings?

do u go as d guy dat packs left overs in poly bag or one of d beggars ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by nagoma(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
The result of tasting before buying

But ain't cool sha, she should have waited till after the ceremony

You can't starve a baby just because of ceremony.
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
santos876:
wow....Yorubas always like disgracing nijerians yyyyy.see boobs way de face ground na em u de sample 4 public.mtchweeeeee
Idiot....idiot
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Dagoma: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
LarrySun:
God of mercy!!! This is the combination of wedding anniversary, naming ceremony and funeral!

Wedding...The Bride!
Naming...The Baby!!
Funeral...The Groom!!!

*Notice the mourners in the background*

Can`t stop laughing.
...think u`r right.
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by estheremma(f): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Y wont she breasfeed,dis may be d'tym inbetween church n'reception,its obviously in private wit family,its d'photogragher dat didnt knw wat private means
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by rumomonga(m): 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
santos876:

How old are you?? If you are a grown-up, then your sense of reasoning needs medical/spiritual intervention
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by oweniwe(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
LarrySun:
God of mercy!!! This is the combination of wedding anniversary, naming ceremony and funeral!

Wedding...The Bride!
Naming...The Baby!!
Funeral...The Groom!!!

is the groom the deceased person?

If so, why would the bride marry a dead man??
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by laspo82(m): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:

I was born and brought up in Osun ,I have never come across "one".Must you just write any thing?
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hehe, the wedding is a one of a kind
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by holyjossy01(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
kestolove95:

May thunder fire you. I'm very sure your type is one that shares biscuit in his wedding. No food or what so ever.
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
wait so dat baby starve.
Yungwizzzy:
The result of tasting before buying

But ain't cool sha, she should have waited till after the ceremony
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by MizOsas(f): 12:07am On Feb 14, 2015
shocked lol iyah why.now?
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by O4A3EM(f): 12:31am On Feb 14, 2015
kestolove95:
I'm a Yoruba, and this is the first time I'm seeing this
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by kestolove95(m): 12:37am On Feb 14, 2015
O4A3EM:

I'm a Yoruba, and this is the first time I'm seeing this
go slip
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by O4A3EM(f): 1:02am On Feb 14, 2015
kestolove95:
go slip
chase me
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by iykololo(m): 1:06am On Feb 14, 2015
LarrySun:

Wedding...The Bride!
Naming...The Baby!!
Funeral...The Groom!!!

hahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by kestolove95(m): 1:32am On Feb 14, 2015
O4A3EM:

chase me
I. Go soon divorce u
Re: Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) by O4A3EM(f): 1:40am On Feb 14, 2015
kestolove95:
I. Go soon divorce u
ain't married to u in d first place *tongue out*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jealous Wife Thinks Her Husband's Regional Manager Is His Side Chick (Video) / 24-year-old UK Woman Artificially Inseminated Herself; Gave Birth To A Baby Boy / I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.