Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! (7245 Views)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) / You Met Your Wife Sister Like This, What Will You Do? / Can You Allow Your Wife, Sister Or Girlfriend Work In A Hotel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by boombajunior: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
help guys.
i got married early last year and had a smooth ride with my narriage until my wife sister came into the picture.
after her nysc my wife proposed her coming to stay with us and i being the understanding husband accepted
months later she started sneaking into my room wearing provocative dresses when my wife travels to dubai.
yesterday she came to my room at midnight with only pant and bra and said she wants me that if i dont give it to her she will harm me herself and her sister.
please advice on what to do.

should i give it to her
please help me coz i dont want no harm in my family cry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by LarrySun(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
OP, you didn't tell us what you did last night.

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by thorpido(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Give her airtime credit if she needs it or what is it she wants u to give her?

I hope u didn't come up with this super story.

I believe you are matured enough to know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by elantraceey(f): 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Should you give it to her like seriously undecided

I doubt if your story is true.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by SAMBARRY: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin orisirisi grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by madgoat(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
OP, chop and clean mouth joor... If na me na wetin i go do... If u no chop dat food, u dull gan.
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by boombajunior: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
elantraceey:
Should you give it to her like seriously undecided

I doubt if your story is true.

i am a man with blood.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by boombajunior: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
thorpido:
Give her airtime credit if she needs it or what is it she wants u to give her?

I hope u didn't come up with this super story.

I believe you are matured enough to know what to do.
i am confused
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by feminineA: 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
what's confusing there? If you are really a man, put your feet down, send her packing immediately, report to her sister.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by boombajunior: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
feminineA:
what's confusing there? If you are really a man, put your feet down, send her packing immediately, report to her sister.
dont want problems btween her and her sis coz she pretends wen her sis is around
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by suruwilliams(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
You forgot to tell us what happened next as she came into your room,abi you don chop am grin tongue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by boombajunior: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
suruwilliams:
You forgot to tell us what happened next as she came into your room,abi you don chop am grin tongue
i walked her out cry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by 100Cents: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
boombajunior:

i am a man with blood.

Are you a vampire ?

The blood of baboon ?

Abi dogs ?

Boomba junior..

1 Share

Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by mutter(f): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
You want us to believe that a woman is so desperate and even wants to kill herself if you don`give it to her?

Tomorrow you will tell your wife she forced herself on you!

Anyway I only blame your wife for leaving the cheese at home with the rat.
She should anticipate such a thing would happen.
Maybe she does not even care, only after making her money.

Well have fun while you are at it and I hope it is worth the risk.
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by 100Cents: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
boombajunior:

i walked her out cry

You guys are taking this troll serious.

He is even shedding tears on the emoticon. Lol..

Boomba !

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by slimyem: 4:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
100Cents:

You guys are taking this troll serious.

He is even shedding tears on the emoticon. Lol..

Boomba !
lol

I saw that from the "should I give it to her " part of his post.
he is a joker!
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
Andy-whatever they call you,just catapult yourself back to the romance section
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bros, u no well!
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by Nutase: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Trolling since the days of John the baptist
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by armadeo(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
cococandy:

He had to open a new moniker CIA nobody takes him serious anymore. He always has views no comment.

Boomba gave him away.
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by feminineA: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
boombajunior:

dont want problems btween her and her sis coz she pretends wen her sis is around

None sense! At the expense of your sanity or peace of mind?well the choice is yours. Seems your mind is made up to have a go at her
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by cococandy(f): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
armadeo:

He had to open a new moniker CIA nobody takes him serious anymore. He always has views no comment.

Boomba gave him away.
he's just a foolish boy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by lilmax(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tell us another story
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by Jorussia(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
boombajunior:

My brother if your story is true,i can see you don't love your wife and marriage. Send her packing, tell your wife you no longer comfortable with her staying in your home. Do sth fast,before she scatters your home.
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
cococandy:

Seconded.

Do people really believe this story?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Andyblaze is back!!! Wia av u been, bro?
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
cococandy:

is this my andy? shocked
He used to be my patient at the NL psychiatric hospital cheesy
Guess he's started missing his medications again grin
Andy Andy, how are you?
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by obi4eze(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Zedric:
Andyblaze is back!!! Wia av u been, bro?
Looks like his moniker was banned indefinitely so he decided to use another. He's the same person as cokacoola
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
Fvck her n stop whining like a mad man.
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
I can see dat hoe nneka123 viewing, she refused 2 reply me after i dealt with her. cheesy
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by cococandy(f): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
alutacontinua:

is this my andy? shocked
He used to be my patient at the NL psychiatric hospital cheesy
Guess he's started missing his medications again grin
Andy Andy, how are you?
you let your patient escape cheesy
Re: My Wife Sister Wants To Sleep With Me! by steppin: 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
boombajunior:
help guys.
i got married early last year and had a smooth ride with my narriage until my wife sister came into the picture.
after her nysc my wife proposed her coming to stay with us and i being the understanding husband accepted
months later she started sneaking into my room wearing provocative dresses when my wife travels to dubai.
yesterday she came to my room at midnight with only pant and bra and said she wants me that if i dont give it to her she will harm me herself and her sister.
please advice on what to do.

should i give it to her
please help me coz i dont want no harm in my family cry
When guys wants to sleep with their wife's sister, they come up with a super story.
Bro, go ahead and sleep with her. That's your intention all along. Just bear in mind that; leg wey dey waka sharp sharp, eye wey dey see sharp sharp dey see am!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me And My Child / Does Your Spouse Know Your Username On Nairaland Forum? / What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.