Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (82709 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / Soldier Carrying Sand After Kiling Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(pic / Photo Of Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In The Sambisa Forest By Make+Receive Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
KEVIND:
If you don't have anything to hide why the panic. The soldiers has the constitutional right to be at any part of the country at any time and anyday if the need be.you don't teach Them their job.

SHUT UP, U DONT SEE SOLDIERS PATROL ON STREET WITH ARMS UNLESS THERE IS A STATE OF EMERGENCY. GO BACK TO PRIMARY 5.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by darksuit(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
taha24:
na wa wen BH dy claim villages $ dy kill innocent citizen like fly d shoeless otuakien is busy send our militry to do nonsense.

Otuakien grin
I like that
Eleyii gidi gan o
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by KEVIND: 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
PDPwayoo:

SHUT UP, U DONT SEE SOLDIERS PATROL ON STREET WITH ARMS UNLESS THERE IS A STATE OF EMERGENCY. GO BACK TO PRIMARY 5.

Okay,they have decided to deploy Them on the street.you & Ameachi can only rant on NL & the pages of newspaper nothing more. Go to kindergarten and learn how to respect constituted authority & be civil.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Orikinla(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2015

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by mudiana(m): 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
thanks sir for a this banner.it is a gud Valentine card to our president and his military thugs.I heard he sent his bulldog too - mbu.they hv all failed.failure will be their portion.pls sir tinubu continue with ur good work.am tired of hearing millions getting missing like it is five naira note.even diezani gave 40 million as gift to PDP person in bayelsa.did OPEC give her dat money or she collected it from where her lover Jonah kept it? we must change this govt.we must cos am tired. and sir if ur govt comes on board and try to do likewise,we ll still change you guys.we want to believe in u guys pls live up to expectation when u guys get there.thanks
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Frankestein08(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
darksuit:
An intelligent means of proving that Gej is clueless. I seriously dont think that the dude has any clever idea in his brain

Sai Buhari

sometimes the way you nigerians reply show some of you are way clueless than your clueless president...wetin concern Jonathan wit posting of soldiers! seriously I dey cry for unah o, dere's a big log in ur eye and u're worried bout dat in anodas' eye. Did you even try thinking out of d box & see beyond ur nose?! What if they were not soldiers? have you asked yourself that question? clearly, you ve not. there ve bin news bout pple in soldier uniforms going abt killing & abducting pple and yet you decided to be blinded by ur hatred for ur president, such that he's guilty of everything that happens around you even if tfu ryt now, u go talk say na jona cos am. Y'all failed yourself & ur country, cos I don't see how you expect someone to prosper when all you've ever done is curse him from d very first day.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by yomanovic: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Very good response from Tinubu. I am not a fan of Tinubu but Jonathan has gone too far to be sending soldiers to harass political opponents.

Your comment only confirms my claim that the more GEJ tries to frustrate oppostions in to ensure that he wins this forth-comins election, the more he loses it.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by darksuit(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Frankestein08:

sometimes the way you nigerians reply show some of you are way clueless than your clueless president...wetin concern Jonathan wit posting of soldiers! seriously I dey cry for unah o, dere's a big log in ur eye and u're worried bout dat in anodas' eye. Did you even try thinking out of d box & see beyond ur nose?! What if they were not soldiers? have you asked yourself that question? clearly, you ve not. there ve bin news bout pple in soldier uniforms going abt killing & abducting pple and yet you decided to be blinded by ur hatred for ur president, such that he's guilty of everything that happens around you even if tfu ryt now, u go talk say na jona cos am. Y'all failed yourself & ur country, cos I don't see how you expect someone to prosper when all you've ever done is curse him from d very first day.

uhm, sorry, but i cannot fail to observe that
ur thinking facaulty has broken down
resulting in a disastrous malfunction
of the remaining parts of ur body.
I dont quite remember cursing jona
on d very frst day in ur presence.
And i pray u will fail urself and ur country

Please be sensible next time
Thanks for your Anticipated cooperation.

P.S.- Jona is the commander in chief of
the armed forces.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Frankestein08(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
darksuit:

uhm, sorry, but i cannot fail to observe that
ur thinking facaulty has broken down
resulting in a disastrous malfunction
of the remaining parts of ur body.
I dont quite remember cursing jona
on d very frst day in ur presence.
And i pray u will fail urself and ur country

Please be sensible next time
Thanks for your Anticipated cooperation.

P.S.- Jona is the commander in chief of
the armed forces.

am done with you schmuck, you can go bak to ur cage now...shooo
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by darksuit(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Frankestein08:

am done with you schmuck, you can go bak to ur cage now...shooo

He who fights and runs away ...
grin
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by dafuturis(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
Seriously waiting for Mr clueless aids - Doyin Okupe and Reno O'mockery reply to the banner.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Faraidi(m): 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
That is a very apt message to the fools that sent the soldiers there. Instead of using the human resources in the army optimally- to defeat the BH insurgents, they are sending soldiers to intimidate political opponents. Clueless people.

From Febuhari to March4Buhari
i think you are the greatest fool.Because there are no Soldiers there!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by lastpage: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
iiichidodo:
Very petty and moronic from a class A drug baron.

Like Jonathan,.... like his brainless supporter! wink

PD-Pigs in a Chinese Shop?

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Franzeez(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rextayne:
If this is true, then he did well. grin
Click like for GMB
Click share for GEJ.

I clicked like buh I don't have a PVC and am not willing to have it. How will your 599 likes help GMB
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by wirinet(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
KEVIND:
If you don't have anything to hide why the panic. The soldiers has the constitutional right to be at any part of the country at any time and anyday if the need be.you don't teach Them their job.

Illiteracy of the highest order. What constitutional right does the army have on the streets of Lagos when there is no war going on in Lagos or any part of the south west? Most people living in civilized societies have never seen a soldier in uniform walking the streets not to talk of deploying a platoon patrolling the streets.

The army has no Job patrolling the streets in peace time, they should be confined to their baracks. The Job of patrolling the streets lies with the police and civil defense or at worst the national Guard.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by deeptesting(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Franzeez:

I clicked like buh I don't have a PVC and am not willing to have it. How will your 599 likes help GMB

Trying very hard to console yourself that was how AIT said their online poll was rigged by spiritual robots.
Guy don`t commit suicide oooo, you better join the winning train because Jonathan Ebele Goodluck is going back to his village come May 29th 2015.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by xklucvG: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
darksuit:
An intelligent means of proving that Gej is clueless. I seriously dont think that the dude has any clever idea in his brain

Sai Buhari
If Tinubu mess up Army go beat am like goat .
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by pacesetter939: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
meshacha1:
We have always known Tinubu for mockery and the worst is that he has followers .....blind followers.
To me he is the most corrupt leader in Nigeria.
Now I believe the saying that says money answereth all things.
He cannot have followers without money.
The money speak for him and give him followers.
That's what United him and Buhari - his money
You have actually succeeded in saying absolute NOTHING. Zero point made!
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by xklucvG: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
aderonila18:
Pls front page grin

Very apt, it shows APC wants to kick their butt with wit. We will not play into their hands by fighting but we will show how stupid they are
I would like the Army to flog Tinubu i want to see him cry.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by akwunmi(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
That is a very apt message to the fools that sent the soldiers there. Instead of using the human resources in the army optimally- to defeat the BH insurgents, they are sending soldiers to intimidate political opponents. Clueless people.

From Febuhari to March4Buhari
thank u.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
kennygee:
Agbero
Who you dey call agbero?
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by mickeymimi: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
lol!! Politicians and their funny ways. they should be parading Sambisa forest and not front of tinubu's house. They should go an look for boko haram. nice one.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
ngozionefeli:
wats dis for?
Say you be Ngozi nor be surprise
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
xklucvG:

See offspring of an unknown and a better forgotten entity.... Looking for what his ancestors dare not whisper
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Forwetinnah: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Baba Ole...since your house isn't Sambisa, is it now Inec office for you to be printing electoral materials in your basement??
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by xklucvG: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
SmartChoices:

See offspring of an unknown and a better forgotten entity.... Looking for what his ancestors dare not whisper
Loudmouth bastard! Tinubu will be killed just like his ancestors and you bastards wont do nothing.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by lastpage: 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
xklucvG:

undecided
Like they have been flogging your ancestors since 1963, abi?

Hmmm... see this one that him and all his family members have been[b] CRYING ALL THEIR MISERABLE LIFE![/b]

Dont worry, ...just dey wait! Till you enter grave.

Omo'ale, Oni'pakoo pelebe! grin grin

Lastpage!

Scorpin Adekunle was the nemesis of these dimwits, fear of Awolowo gave dem ulcer, then they began to worry OBJ, causing indigestion.... now it is Tinubu that is giving them migraine!
Yoruba 'feefle' sef, why una dey gif dis 'feefle' nightmares now?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by meccuno: 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
An allegation that soldiers came to tinubus house and there where mystery people who witnessed their patrol.......probably ghosts......some say early hours of the morning.....some say late @ night.....how is it that these soldier where not pictured......cause I would be surprised if actually Mr Tinubu was outside his house and saw them or was inn front of his house and saw them....baffles me...either way the soldiers were seen only by Tinubu.....but unfortunately,most APC supporters believe every thing that comes out of the APC news room.....Mr Tinubu was so scared for his life that he put the banner @ the same time he claimed the soldiers came....he didn't put it up during the day......afterall he is the person being watched by the soldiers......but the strangest things is the reaction of his dumb supporters without asking questions. Jump the gun into a mad frenzy.....God help us
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by xklucvG: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
lastpage:

undecided
Like they have been flogging your ancestors since 1963, abi?

Hmmm... see this one that him and all his family members have been[b] CRYING ALL THEIR MISERABLE LIFE![/b]

Dont worry, ...just dey wait! Till you enter grave.

Omo'ale, Oni'pakoo pelebe! grin grin

Lastpage!

Scorpin Adekunle was the nemesis of these dimwits, fear of Awolowo gave dem ulcer, then they began to worry OBJ, causing indigestion.... now it is Tinubu that is giving them migraine!
Yoruba 'feefle' sef, why una dey gif dis 'feefle' nightmares now?
Pig i am Uhrobo from Delta not Igbo Yorubas are the worst thing to ever happen to planet Earth they are worthless they are just wasting oxygen.
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by isan(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tinubu baba ooooo...JAGABAN 1
Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by jingh(f): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:

is he not a Yoruba man?
Dirt is their trademark.
see this brainless tribalist pig

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF by Blackfire(m): 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote
author=Osakah24 post=30703952]As foolish and hate filled as you are,
when they were snapping all this sign board why didn't they also
endeavor to snap the military men patrolling his home? . or are they
camera proof? [/quote]

my friend who is an Apc goons, yesterday reject apc because of their iies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour / Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos / Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.