Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter (25786 Views)

Hilarious Marriage Application Form For Intending Husbands / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter / HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by Rhyle(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
NYSC 2014
I fell in love with this cute damsel
and
everything was going on fine until i
made
my intention known to her father &
being
a learned man, here is what he gave
me:
APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY
DAUGHTER.
FILL THE FORM IN YOUR OWN
HAND WRITING AND IN BLOCK
LETTERS
I _______________ hereby apply to
marry
your
daughter Miss___________ _. I am
_____
years
old.
Please answer the following
questions
honestly.
1. Do you go to Church ? Yes/No
2. Do you have a degree or diploma?
Yes/No
3. Are you still a virgin?
Yes/No
4. Are you working? Yes/No
5. Do you have a car?
Yes/No
If your answer to any of the above
questions is NO, do not continue.
Leave my
house and don't look back.
If all your answers were YES, Then
continue...
1. In 50 words or more, Describe the
disadvantages of cheating in
marriage.
2. With the aid of a diagram, Explain
how
you can give respect to your father
in- law
and mother in-law.
3. Suppose your wife says "Honey, I
need
money for my hair at the saloon",
what
would be your answer ?
4. Explain any TEN causes of divorce.
5. What does the term 'good
husband'
mean to you?
6.Do you have both dad and mum
together?
Yes/No
If No explain why?
7.Were your parents legally married?
Yes/No
If YES for how long
If the time of their marriage is less
than
your age,
Explain why you were born out of
wedlock.
8. Explain the meaning of ''COME
HOME
EARLY"
As used by women (100 words)
9. Give any THREE reasons that can
cause a
man to sleep outside his
house.
10. In case of divorce, Who do you
think is
the owner of the kids between father
and
mother?
Answer the following
by Yes or No.
1. Do you drink alcohol? Yes/No
2. Do you smoke?
Yes/No
3. Are you short- tempered?
Yes/No
LAST PART - BUT EQUALLY
IMPORTANT
1. When can you be free for
interviews?
2. When is the best time to interview
your dad?
3. When can I interview your mum
4. When can I interview your church
Pastor
5. Please stick your passport size
photo
below which will be put in the
newspaper
to check if you have other girlfriends.
Sign here:
Sign again:
Thank you for showing interest in my
daughter. Your application will be
processed in a year's time.
You will be acknowledged only if you
emerge successful.
As you are waiting,
*Please don't call me!
*Don't visit me!
*Don't contact my daughter!
If u do, you will be disqualified!
Leave your details in case I need to
ask you
more questions;
Postal Address:
Email:
Phone:
Home:
Facebook:
BEST WISHES

117 Likes 24 Shares

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by Pinnacle(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
This is cool

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by tommysparks: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hehe, crazy shit. Did his own fada in law give him that kind list. Rmfaotf

11 Likes

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by atikubaba(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
some actually make sense while some are nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by atikubaba(m): 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
some actually make sense while done are nonsense.
Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by Wuuworld(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
The daughter will soon become a liability to him...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by bumtos(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
cheesy o boy, this One na Jamb question oo grin

8 Likes

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by AltarBoy1: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Him for still put minimum of First class with a masters degree and phd in view...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by CharlieMaria(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
space booking

1 Like

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by kunlesehan(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
Make the papa go marry him daughter na....smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by DickDastardly(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bkh grin
Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
Okay
He should continue.
Till the daughter hits menoSTOP angry

10 Likes

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by oyin01(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
With this Long list of questions, Let her daughter wait.... Jesus is coming soon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by izu777: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
I will soon make my own this on will be for girls that wish to be my GF/future wife

‘I met 24 of the Chibok schoolgirls’
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/3203-i-met-24-of-the-chibok-schoolgirls

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by bunmioguns(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
grin
Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hmmm...except the father is super rich and she happens to be the ONLY daughter.
Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by Chidonc(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dis one don pass waec na
Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
lipsrsealed Mtcheww...
Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by Johnbosco77(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
no be only application form. Na redeployment letter e for request from d man.
meanwhile #GEJ till Ad infinitum.

2 Likes

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by Sierraloaded: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by AmakaDNB(f): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lol
Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by tboyzy(m): 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
I see that father visiting pastors like jonathan when his daughter refuses to leave the house because she has no suitor
Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by spacefreak: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Na to free the daughter for am make e marry.
Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by mcomooba(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Na ICAN exam I wan do ? grin
Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by kevv(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
Yh, nice joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by DAVE5(m): 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
see as d op make me dey laff inside bus like person wey dem give laffin gas

lol
Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
That's no problem. I will wait. But if she comes to my house ans bleeps up, I will use ha for Rituals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by galaxy23: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
D gal caarry gold
Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by Sunnykaka(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
Na jonathan pikin....
Nonsense of the highest order...as for me I no go near the man place again..RUBBISH
Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by Almubarak5: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
WHY AM I MAKING FP So many times today? It seems good tinz are on my door... Back to d post, even if he's got the best daughter in Nigeria, Girls here in france are better, Anyways, Since am dating one of Obama's daughter I don't need to fill that form...

1 Like

Re: A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter by mufutau55(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
I go go for Igbo land nah "Cash and Carry".
For Yoruba land nah "Owambe money".
Wife don come home be that oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fg Orders Arrest Of Children Playing Police And Thief / What Not To Include In Ur Cv / Lobatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.