Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) (33229 Views)

The Baale Of Akoka's Car Somersaulted On The 3rd Mainland Bridge / Driver Almost Burnt Alive On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Photos From A Terrible Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by GodMode: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
edwife:

And i ask where?in Nigeria or where?

In the UK,NHS is free
A government should be able to make basic health care free for his people as long as the people pay their taxes.You can only pay with insurance if you make more in a year,but for any citizen health care is free.

I live in one and i know what i am talking about.

As long as the victim has an NHS number.
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by edwife(f): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
GodMode:

As long as the victim has an NHS number.

So a citizen of the UK will not have a NHS number? undecided

Wrong!even asylum seeker do have the right to it,as long as it is an emergency.
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by Keegan: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
GodMode:

you obviously haven't heard of NHIS( National Health Insurance Scheme) which has been active for years.

I've heard of it but it is not for the general populace as to be applicable as in this case we are discussing.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by GodMode: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
edwife:

So a citizen of the UK will not have a NHS number? undecided

Wrong!even asylum seeker do have the right to it,as long as it is an emergency.

Okay
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by tumaraya: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Thank God for his life.
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by fluffybaby(f): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Thank God for his safe return to this world. BTW, this saint Nicholas Hospital is doing good o. I thank God for them. They have saved so many lives so far. Na only God go reward una o.
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by fluffybaby(f): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
Keegan:

I've heard of it but it is not for the general populace as to be applicable as in this case we are discussing.

True that. Its not for the general populace and its BS too. Does anything function in Nigeria as it should even? So far only St Nicholas Hospital seem to be the only thing functioning as it should in naija.

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by tpiar: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
kus4fame:
Shebi the young man in question no go Sabi road ni? Let them discharge him, he knows the road to OWOLABI family in Ondo State. angry angry

Your point?
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by tpiar: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
imperiouxx:
Hope he's fully regained his consciousness because those names he mentioned transverse from west/xtain to north/muslim.

True, his own name is a yoruba one and his siblings own are not?
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by Nickymezor(f): 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wow, thank God for ur life. smiley
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by incrediblestev: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
hahahahaha...St Nicholas don enter one chance, I can assure you that no family member will show up until that guy is discharged. Even the guy sef use him head begin talk as him dey sleep under bridge and having no particular family member that he can call...lol...the bobo wise, I am sure that even in his unconsciousness, he must have calculated the high value treatment and care that was being given to him and just decided that there was no how he was going to let any family member bear the burden of the bills hence his amnesia and incoherent name dropping...lol

1 Like

Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by Ishilove: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
agabakennedy:

It should be recalled that Owolabi has been in coma following a fatal accident that injured 15 people on Third
Mainland bridge,VI,Lagos.Since then,his relatives have not showed up.

An accident is not fatal is no life was lost...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by nkkystel(f): 12:26am On Feb 14, 2015
If only other hospitals can learn from this by making sure that lives are saved first before asking for money.
May God Almighty bless St. Nicholas Hospital.
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by nkkystel(f): 12:26am On Feb 14, 2015
If only other hospitals can learn from this by making sure that lives are saved first before asking for money.
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:37am On Feb 14, 2015
Lagusta:

What's so funny about a humanitarian deed..... undecided

Never ever trust a rich man's supposed humanitarian deed. St Nicholas isn't a piece of cake. Their management crazeee dieee. When my bro was admitted there, even as he was dying and we all were running helter skelter, the matron ensured a 500,000naira deposit was paid before he was admitted after obtaining a card of 18k. I find it amusing also cos it seem more like a trap to get the family to show so they pay something b4 the poor dude is being rejected or dumped to a befitting general hospital Marina for the poor..
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by LyfeJennings(m): 12:40am On Feb 14, 2015
nkkystel:

The guy was just lucky. As in LUCK AT FIRST HAND. St Nicholas no be beans o. I once witnessed an occasion where accidental discharge gunshot victims were REJECTED. They were told point blank they had no facility to treat them except BENJAMINS was involved so dont waste ur prayers
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by Originalsly: 1:06am On Feb 14, 2015
edwife:
Is he suffering from amnesia that he cannot give them his relatives details or he just doesn't want to because of the cost?

This is the problem with Nigeria,whereby in other country the health system is free and here we have to pay through our nose just to be alive.
Hmmmm....really?
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by Jasperwhizz(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
THANK GOD!
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by chiogoezubem(f): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Oh! Another chance @life! Praise be to God.
Re: Victim Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Accident Wakes From Coma,Identifies Self(Pictured) by nkkystel(f): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
LyfeJennings:

The guy was just lucky. As in LUCK AT FIRST HAND. St Nicholas no be beans o. I once witnessed an occasion where accidental discharge gunshot victims were REJECTED. They were told point blank they had no facility to treat them except BENJAMINS was involved so dont waste ur prayers
Yes ooo, he was really really lucky!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Hikes Vehicle Number Plate, Driving Licence Rates By 50% / Help! My Mechanic Changed Engine Oil Through Dipstick. / Lagos New Revenue Generation Drive. Read This So You Won't Be A Victim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.