Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? (12395 Views)

Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Psalmwise(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
just kidding.
grin i knw grin
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by LewisO: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
And u guys aint loyal as well,u always put the blame on us.
That's a big lie, don't be bias here please!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Just curious about nl guys hating on ladies these days especially on romance section.U hating but yet u guys cant do without us.Guys stop spewing thrash about us cos u all came to this world through us.pls stop hating and stop calling us all sort of names! undecided.Guys tell us y u are hating on we ladies!
hating?? .... Thatz wierd!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
Dotwillis1:
hating?? .... Thatz wierd!
hmmmm really?but i am damm saying nothing but the truth.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea i know but there are still some good girls out there.
Those ''good girls out there'', to co-opt your phrasing, are, in most cases, not outwardly endowed. And before I fall head over heel for a woman, her appearance would be the first thing I cherish. Real loss is when your ugly wife uses her presumed beauty as a bargaining chip.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nneka123:
tongue tongue
Hey...Nneka. What's good? Let's make some people jealous. cheesy
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by negrito(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Just curious about nl guys hating on ladies these days especially on romance section.U hating but yet u guys cant do without us.Guys stop spewing thrash about us cos u all came to this world through us.pls stop hating and stop calling us all sort of names! undecided.Guys tell us y u are hating on we ladies!
cos all of you are thieves and hungry people. You don't want to work but you want to eat. You want to reap from where you didn't sow.

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
negrito:
cos all of you are thieves and hungry people. You don't want to work but you want to eat. You want to reap from where you didn't sow.
undecided no bash ladies on my thread biko!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Hey...Nneka. What's good? Let's make some people jealous. cheesy
undecided woman wrapper after una go dey insult us grin
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided woman wrapper after una go dey insult us grin
Look Nneka123 ...it's working already: someone's jealous. cheesy
You had a certain pic on your profile around the time we started chatting, I think you were wearing a pink top(?), and you had a kinda 'say what?' look on your face...lol...really cute. You should use it again sometime soon. grin
Talking to Nneka o, not you. ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Look Nneka123 ...it's working already: someone's jealous. cheesy
You had a certain pic on your profile around the time we started chatting, I think you were wearing a pink top(?), and you had a kinda 'say what?' look on your face...lol...really cute. You should use it again sometime soon. grin
Talking to Nneka o, not you. ROFLMAO!!!
lmao!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by raziboi(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
I will my dear smiley

ma gal frnd of two solid years just dumped me last year...I didn't do anything ooo...xo aw do u expect me to feel Abt women..
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm really?but i am damm saying nothing but the truth.
hating on a gurl yhu dnt even know..... Okay I do read some comments. Where guys insults 'female monickers' buh, I tink what prompts such is the attitude of d so called females; some r xo rude,and insultive,.... Dhiz tinz r jst reciprocal, itz nt only on d side of d guyz
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by ivyT(f): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
emmyrichie:
Most of una don't want be with struggling niggas, rather they re on the look out for made ones to perch on.

Cos most of them can't keep their pride anymore, they open their legs to others guys, apart from their main bf.

Some of them have no right to call their punanies private parts, cos it belongs to the general public.

Some are selfish, they re concerned about what they gain from their men and won't even help us in any.

Una abuse the feminism concept.

Bad characters.

Etc.

Nt all ladies are dat way embarassedI cry 4 all of our enemies
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
ivyT:

Cute eyes... kiss
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2015
ivyT:

This girl is funny. Enemies? Lol.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by lilmax(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am not! just want u guys to stop generalizing and know that there are stll good babes out there.
you are not so why are you bothered? And btw do you tell your fellow girls all these things when they generalize?
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by ilo04(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
because most of u has ill mannered and bad altitude
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
* yawns into thread

what's happening here?

Are they still hating?

None of my business!!!

*yawns out of thread
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by falconey(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
why won't they hate? You don't reply their PMs...........because of you some of them became romancelander instead of nairalander
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by ivyT(f): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2015
emmyrichie:

Cute eyes... kiss

..awww..thanks
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by andyanders: 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
Sorry your guy is messing you up.We guys are good
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
andyanders:

Sorry your guy is messing you up.We guys are good
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by venatus25(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
And u guys aint loyal as well,u always put the blame on us.
If you expects a guy to be loyal to you first before you be the next, that is where you got it wrong. Men are not loyal in nature but women are loyal in view of their biological attribute attached to them.
the western lifestyle have completely erodes all manners of loyalty in our ladies lifestyle making them feel is normal to compete with the male counterpart in every aspect, but the problem is they are extending this obnoxious manner to their relationship thereby making their partner developing trait of hatred towards them. Men are often turnoff and disappointed when their female partner are no more loyal to them. From what you write above. I find it necessary to tell you this as you appear to be nice in a mere examining.... I don't know if my mind is deceiving me on my assumption about you.

Be loyal to your guy every time in return you will be surprised of how loyal and respectful he will be to you.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 03, 2015
prettythicksme:

undecided embarassed
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by hensben(m): 6:16am On Apr 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am not! just want u guys to stop generalizing and know that there are stll good babes out there.
90% of them ain't good though which is an error to our society.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
hensben:
90% of them ain't good though which is an error to our society.
really?u must b kidding!!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 03, 2015
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by hensben(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
really?u must b kidding!!
Yeah I'm for real.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
venatus25:

If you expects a guy to be loyal to you first before you be the next, that is where you got it wrong. Men are not loyal in nature but women are loyal in view of their biological attribute attached to them.
the western lifestyle have completely erodes all manners of loyalty in our ladies lifestyle making them feel is normal to compete with the male counterpart in every aspect, but the problem is they are extending this obnoxious manner to their relationship thereby making their partner developing trait of hatred towards them. Men are often turnoff and disappointed when their female partner are no more loyal to them. From what you write above. I find it necessary to tell you this as you appear to be nice in a mere examining.... I don't know if my mind is deceiving me on my assumption about you.

Be loyal to your guy every time in return you will be surprised of how loyal and respectful he will be to you.
I am loyal and he is loyal as well!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2015
Because majority of you don't behave like your mothers of old and have been deceived by this so called 'feminist' movement.

Babcock University Student Sex Tape Is Now The Most Searched Video On Adult Site / Abortion Should Be Legalized. / I'm Sick And Tired Of Cheating. Help A Brother