Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council (23331 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Punishes Family For Organising Burial Despite Ban / Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun / Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by kelobestline(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
I've returned my RIP tag earlier on with immediate effect.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by Bitojoe(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Why is nairaland posted fake news always without confirmation this days.GMB has bribe you abi?
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by publicenemy(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
dgr8truth:
I don tell am RIP before. Ok since them say he never die, RIP in advance.

U re a big fool.... R.I.P to you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by edopikin: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
I knew it wasn't true! Long live Oba Erediauwa! ISE!! grin cheesy wink

PROUD EDO PIKIN
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by a9nyc2020(m): 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
Bros easy nah grin
bumtos:
Pls, always confirmed your news before spread it. Pls take note of this embarassed
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by dgr8truth(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
publicenemy:

U re a big fool.... R.I.P to you in advance.

Thanks for the insult. I know I will surely die and so thank you for the RIP.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by ramalot(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:
That is how these bloggers spread false news.

Long live the Great Oba of Benin

This is a real question out of curiosity:

What exactly makes him great? As in, how have his subjects benefited from him exactly?
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by ramalot(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
error. double post.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by stinggy(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

NA WA TO U O! OK, DIDN'T THE PALACE MORN ONE OF THE OBAS WIFE AFTER THE PROPHESY LAST YEAR?
Oba wife con b Oba abi?
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by osothermal(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2015
kekakuz:
that's how they carried rumors around say $40billion dey miss mshewwwww

all this useless APC people self
How APC come concern Oba now
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by xmich(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Nigeria is under great judgment of her evil and
wickedness and nothing will ever change that.
See hand written on the wall, Daniel 5:24 Then
was the part of the hand sent from him; and
this writing was written. 5:25 And this is the
writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL,
UPHARSIN. 5:26 This is the interpretation of the
thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom,
and finished it. 5:27 TEKEL; Thou art weighed in
the balances, and art found wanting. 5:28
PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the
Medes and Persians. Please, don't waste your
life with politicians who has stolen everything
from you and made your life a living hell. All
their money and children are abroad.
More churches you build more sinful you
become bcuz 96% of the churches in Nigeria are
not of Christ but of mammon. Matthew 6:24.
Your prophets, pastors and priests prophesied
lies and sold their souls for money. Your
doctors administers fake drugs to make money,
your lawyers took bribes and condemns the just
and acquit the wicked. Your politicians are
fraudsters, liars, killers, looters and occultist.
Your forces are killers of the innocents but
protectors of the wick-eds and bribes takers.
Your universities are full of occultist activities,
where women use their bodies to pay for high
marks and boys uses money to pay theirs too.
Wickedness are all over the country. Nigeria is a
country where up to 6 million Igbos were
murdered and nobody wants to talk about it,
but God never forget. Their blood and others
innocent blood are crying for justice, against
Nigeria. Nigeria!! your demise is a part of divine
justice, you have become pharaoh holding many
souls in captivity.
May Almighty God protect the God fearing ones
and grant them protection.
Condemning this message is irrelevant to me
bcuz truth hurts and is absolute, tell me one
thing that is good in Nigeria. Repent from your
evil ways bcuz Christ is coming soon. All power
belongs to Christ.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by tonero92: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
Face issues.
1.)Mention one school buhari built, and I will vote for him.
2.)mention any report of Buhari assisting Jonathan to fight boko haram and i will vote for him
3.)mention one thing buhari has done for katsina state let alone northern Nigeria and i will vote for him.
4.)buhari is poor, has one bungalow and could not afford party ticket YET HIS DAUGHTER SCHOOLS ABROAD. IF AM LYING COUNTER ME AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.
5.) buhari the people's general so patriotic and incorruptible that -
a.) Amaechi is the D.G of his campaign
b.) Atiku, tinubu, oyegun, Rochas Okorocha, El-Rufai are in the same party with him
If they are not, i will vote for Buhari.
6.) Buhari loves the people so much that twice he has agreed to debate. Abi?
7.) buhari is so clean, he produces a certificate with a signature and no name. He is so faithful when asked to bring certificate he brings statement of result.

Be true to your self. The only people who will vote BUHARI are-
A.) those who are ethnically blind
B.) those who are open to religious politics
C.) those who shy away from the truth.
D.) those who are paid to deceive themselves and others to believe in Change!

The only change in Apc is the former PDP members holding brooms!

#unapologetic jonathanian
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by chimchim1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
No matter what the spokesperson says. His death will not be admitted easily by the council of chiefs. Watch ur movement within Benin. They may be looking for what to use for sacrifice as we are busy here online. Be careful everyone in benin.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by Nobally: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
The Oba is Dead simple they will always deny it as always. I heard about the news since January the council chiefs have been coding it. They want to wait till after election before it is announced and also announcing it now will make things difficult for them (Can't explain this one for now)

***Edited
And if the council chiefs still insist the Oba is alive, then let the Oba make a public appearance...
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by chimchim1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
tonero92:
Face issues.
1.)Mention one school buhari built, and I will vote for him.
2.)mention any report of Buhari assisting Jonathan to fight boko haram and i will vote for him
3.)mention one thing buhari has done for katsina state let alone northern Nigeria and i will vote for him.
4.)buhari is poor, has one bungalow and could not afford party ticket YET HIS DAUGHTER SCHOOLS ABROAD. IF AM LYING COUNTER ME AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM.
5.) buhari the people's general so patriotic and incorruptible that -
a.) Amaechi is the D.G of his campaign
b.) Atiku, tinubu, oyegun, Rochas Okorocha, El-Rufai are in the same party with him
If they are not, i will vote for Buhari.
6.) Buhari loves the people so much that twice he has agreed to debate. Abi?
7.) buhari is so clean, he produces a certificate with a signature and no name. He is so faithful when asked to bring certificate he brings statement of result.

Be true to your self. The only people who will vote BUHARI are-
A.) those who are ethnically blind
B.) those who are open to religious politics
C.) those who shy away from the truth.
D.) those who are paid to deceive themselves and others to believe in Change!

The only change in Apc is the former PDP members holding brooms!

#unapologetic jonathanian
He never built schools because schools were not our immediate problem then. But as PTF chairman he built libraries and did supplied a lot of books to schools. If you actually went to school at any level (primary, secondary or tertiary institution) u will acknowledge what I am saying except u did not go to school at all or u never used any library in school. He also built refineries in both north and south. GEJ built fed university but have u visited any? The one in lokoja and nasarawa state are just about 3 buildings (I mean 3 flats). Buhari built federal roads from west, south, east through north. GEJ has not built any road. GEJ is only maintaining what GMB built years ago. Go and do ur research. In my opinion, u just defined ur self above.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by JEITO: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
I remembered when the oba sent ashes to his father oba akenzua ll informing him that he has overstayed his time on earth.

His father sent him salt in return and said, "my son, test this salt and see; is the world not sweet?"

But again, if he's still alive, why hasn't he been in public for some time now? Cos I remember that was how that of Dora was initially denied.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by FOLLOWJESUS: 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
I pity peoople leaving there mainly strangers,comming up now to anounce his dead means they have gotten the Ñumber of human heads they want for the bu®ial ritual, awkward cultu®e, in this 21st century.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by Laycan(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
dgr8truth:

Haha
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by bokohalal(m): 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
JEITO:
I remembered when the oba sent ashes to his father oba akenzua ll informing him that he has overstayed his time on earth.

His father sent him salt in return and said, "my son, test this salt and see; is the world not sweet?"

But again, if he's still alive, why hasn't he been in public for some time now? Cos I remember that was how that of Dora was initially denied.
That is Edo .
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by Frankiss44(m): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
The guy don die abeg... Na heads when dem wan bury am with make dem dey hide am...

If you are a stranger living in Benin and environs, watch your night movement oh... If not, your head go dey among the ones dem go use warm Oba grave

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by tit(f): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2015
My people make una just watch una head ooo.
Tinubu is lurking too.
buhari get plenti supply of heads from boko haram camps.

I don talk my own ooo.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by 100Cents: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
temitemi1:
Make everybody take back their RIP ooo! Dem talk sey baba still dey enjoy benin breeze oooo!!!

Why doesn't this write up show us a today picture of the Oba ?

I no care about the news sef.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by jauntty: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
Omo N Oba N Edo uku Akpolopolor, Oba Erediauwa is some1 I deeply respect so much...I hope the rumour is really false. He is one true definition of what traditional institution should represent in this Country, an Embodiment of our rich culture, defender of truth, highly admired....Not like some Oba who run around 'cap in hand' after politicians.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by Leon2036(m): 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
dgr8truth:
u no jux well oh
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by Ponel: 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
Omo N oba N Edo uku akpolokpolo Oba erediawa, Oba GHA tor kpere.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by KanwuliaJara: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
I was thinking those 'BATS' circling RING ROAD each time he takes a dump would be buried with him once and for all.
Well. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by MizOsas(f): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Thank God! oba GHA tokpere Ise! smileyThank God! oba GHA tokpere Ise!
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by Nicklaus(m): 12:18am On Feb 14, 2015
I believe he isn't dead but why didn't he come to welcome the president then And why didn't the spokesman give reasons for his absence. He is probably struck by stroke, trust me it's worse than death. sad
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by Revolva(m): 2:16am On Feb 14, 2015
grin grin grin omo ...oba no dey feed me..ok who cares if he dies....hey wat about his seven daughters... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How to know a genuine babalawo / Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day / 15 Weird Laws Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.