Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council (23327 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, Punishes Family For Organising Burial Despite Ban / Benin Kingdom Vs Yoruba Race: Why Oba Of Benin Is Number One, By Odia Ofeimun / Oba Of Benin Indisposed -traditional Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 14, 2015
see scripture from the holy book of Valentine's
here: www.nairaland.com/2146116/must-see-
febuary-14th-passage
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by bettingbad(m): 4:58am On Feb 14, 2015
As per Palace tradition, they always deny the Oba is dead, they don't just announce it like that, it's not a transfer window signing.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by Fabzgrace(f): 6:37am On Feb 14, 2015
Ok.
Oba of benin is alive
Then why didnt he come out to celebrate Igue festival Last year
#saythetruth
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by macdelene(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2015
Haba oba that died last year, November. Well let's watch if another news will nt leak again cool

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 14, 2015
If he is alive, he should pls come out to prove the news wrong. Abubakar Shekarau came out to prove he wasn't killed by the military. But I knw shekarau's death is near.

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Am an sme data share agent. Am a risk taker,I will take the risk of sending ur desired data while u send me a 1200 airtime on confirmtion.
D truth is this, non of the people u see advertising 1gig for 1k sells at that price. D story u get is d promo has just ended nd even if u get it, it comes with less than 28days validity after hours of wait.

I operate just like mtn extra time service were u borrow nd payback.

Put me to any test even if u eventually dont av in mind of buying, u will be very convinced of my honesty.

Its risky for me but let me take the risk.

Check my signature.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2015
stinggy:

Oba wife con b Oba abi?

DO U KNOW THE PROPHESY AT ALL?
HE NEVER SAID THE OBA LL DIE, HE ONLY SAID THERE LL BE MOURNING AT THE OBAS PALACE
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by PLEXPLEX(m): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
stinggy:

Oba wife con b Oba abi?

What was the prophesy again?
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by stinggy(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

What was the prophesy again?

25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by PLEXPLEX(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
stinggy:

25. Oba of Benin, oh we need to pray.

Ok with this u ve showed me, does he expressly prophesy death for the Oba?
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by stinggy(m): 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

Ok with this u ve showed me, does he expressly prophesy death for the Oba?

So why was his stress on Oba?
If you'll be truthful, when you saw this last year what came to your mind?
Re: Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:36am On Feb 24, 2015
stinggy:

So why was his stress on Oba?
If you'll be truthful, when you saw this last year what came to your mind?

Honestly anything! Either something serious ll happen to him or any member of his house Hood just like last time which does not exclude death as well.
When the Prophet said/stress on the name Oba, he did not expressly say he ll die but only emphasizes that prayer is needed. Ain't the Oba even critically ill the way it looks nowadays?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How to know a genuine babalawo / Dallas Has Officially Declared October 7, 2023 As Yoruba Festival Day / 15 Weird Laws Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.