Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

What Telephone Network Do You Use And How Many? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Telephone Network Do You Use And How Many? (731 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / What Gsm Network Do You Prefer?(mtn, Glo, Etisalat Or Airtel) / What Is The Most Messed Up Telephone Network In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Telephone Network Do You Use And How Many? by aieromon(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2009
@Nairalanders

Happy '09

Just wanted to know the impact of the telephone operators in our everyday lives because it is now normal for people to use more than one phone in our society.

I roll with my MTN and Globacom
Re: What Telephone Network Do You Use And How Many? by 4peace(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2009
I uses
1.zain 5
2.mtn 3
3.mtel
4.glo 2
5.etisalat 6
6.zoom
7.multi link
8.otel
9.starcom
10.visafone
Re: What Telephone Network Do You Use And How Many? by blackweaver(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2009
@4peace do you own a business center? that looks like a mighty great no of lines for someone to have just for personal use.

presently i have just 2 mtn lines one's my main line the other is for when i decide to browse on mtn; i don't trust mtn with my main line anymore;
also 2 starcomms lines one's an office vpn and the other is what i'm using for posting this message i.e browsing.
plan to get Etisalat once i get another phone
Re: What Telephone Network Do You Use And How Many? by aieromon(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2009
@blackweaver
how many handsets do you carry around cos it seems to much?how cool is etisalat?
i plan on dumping glo and using starcomms in the nearest future

@4peace
do you run a call center?
Re: What Telephone Network Do You Use And How Many? by Emmyk(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2010
I use
AIRTEL
ETISALAT
MTN.
Nothing can ever make me use glo!!! GIMME THAT for free, I'll throw it back at u!!!
Re: What Telephone Network Do You Use And How Many? by frgy1: 3:58am On Dec 04, 2010
gat 2 MTNs(1 is almost always offline) and a Glo.
Glo use to be the secondary, but now its the primary.

(1) (Reply)

Please Anybody That Has An Idea Should Help Out.i'll Be Greatful_aisogeez / Very Urgent / Glo Blackout In Gwagz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.