Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? (38941 Views)

Buhari Writes NASS, Seeks To Borrow $5.851bn For Railway Projects / FG Sets To Award Lagos-ibadan Railway Projects, Others / Revealed: Majority Of Those Who Returned Looted Money Are APC – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 14, 2015
...F A C T.. C H E C K ...
'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one
UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and
ABTI. They none for Nigerians.
Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14
(FOURTEEN) new universities for all
Nigerians. None for themselves.
NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/
sponsors/piloters/members of APC.... They
too are seeking CHANGE!!!
I choose TRANSFORMATION than this their
CHANGE.
What about you?

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by Bmbolaji: 12:04am On Feb 14, 2015
The rate at which people compares projects without proper knowledge of the projects is getting unbearable. You should have consulted construction experts as well as Transport Management Technologists before putting up this post.

Can you explain why a plot of land at Lekki costs much more than that of a plot at oshodi? Can you explain why the cost of erecting a 3-bedroom flat at VI is higher than that of erecting same building with same features at Ajegule? Of course there a several things to be considered including but not limited to cost of labour, soil condition ( damp, dry, firm or loose) terrain (smooth or hilly ), estate value of land, cost of operation, project duration, type and cost of material to be used mode of operation and lots more...

Construction experts can explain better.

NOTE: The above is not to support or attack any party so QUOTE ME NOT FOR I'M NOT A DEMOCRAT....

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by mrrock: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2015
APC is a satanic party. Just look around you and ask yourself; where do they get money to run the massive advertisements going on all over the country?.

1. Remember, Buhari said he have only N1 million in his bank account and that he borrowed N27 million from bank to obtain presidency election form. Yet, Buhari's wife recently donated N137 million to an organization in Adamawa.

2. APC said they have no money and was going to sell some yams to raise campaign money. But, over the last 6 months alone APC have spent over $30 billion on election campaigns.

This party is so corrupt that they even hacked into INEC database to steal information to rig elections.

A party where you can forge documents to win election and it wouldn't matter.

APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria lately.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by blaise26abj(m): 12:09am On Feb 14, 2015
Matthewbriggs:
Can APC Explain This...

Below is Addis Ababa light rail commissioned recently. It covers 46 Km and cost $475 Million (N 71.2 Billion) .
>> http://www.railwaygazette.com/news/urban/single-view/view/addis-ababa-light-rail-test-running-begins.html

(Goodluck Jonathan) Abuja-Kaduna standard guage rail project to commence operation in March 2015 covers 187.5km . It cost (N 80 Billion).
>>http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/abuja-kaduna-rail-line-delivered-dec-fg/

(Ameachi of APC) Port Harcourt Mono Rail date of completion unknown, covers 4Km and has gulped (N 150 Billion).
>> http://businessdayonline.com/2013/05/rivers-n150bn-monorail-project-to-be-completed-2015/

(Fashola of Lagos) Lagos Light Rail date of completion unknown, covers 57Km and has consumed (N 160 billion Billion)
>> http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/lagos-how-we-spent-n160bn-world-bank-loan-on-light-rail-project/188736/

Who are the thieves? Who are the looters? Who are we suppose to sweep out of office?

Point of correction- The abuja -Kaduna railway is 1.7 billion dollars. It was reviewed upwards from 870 million dollars. And i can tell you authoritatively the kind of fraud being carried out on that project.

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by aresa: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2015
chronique:
Did you read what you typed at all? Incase you don't know what a 4km journey is,let me explain it to you. From Allen junction to oshopey plaza,is 2km. Multiply that distance by 2 and you'd get 4km. Imagine a rail project for that distance,costing 150bn naira. A journey that won't cost you more than 50 naira in Lagos that is expensive. Of what economic sense is that? Isn't that just pure broad day light robbery?

Please explain to us exactly how much it rally should cost to construct the metro rail and while you are at it, please give us the exact amount it const to buy land, adjudicate court cases, cost of labor and material, cost of rail cars, cost of over head bridges, cost of metro stations, cost of rail bridge over the lagoon, cost of IPPs to run the system, cost to construct a 26 klm 10 lane free way (= 10 x 26 klm = 260 klm) ...I'll stop here for now... Thanks in advance.

.. Your friend can help you with the answer too...
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by mandax: 12:11am On Feb 14, 2015
barcanista:
lol

You merely lolled!!
What? A Buhari who must have enrolled into Nigeria army without requisite qualification; a Buhari who must have known that Nigeria Army was not having his WASC which ought to qualify him to contest the election, yet he went ahead and made false declaration under oath that Nigeria Army Secretariat was with his certificate. So what is the genuineness in Buhari that makes some of you go for him? Just because you hate something about Goodluck Jonathan?
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by thev0ice1: 12:11am On Feb 14, 2015
agabaI23:

I do not have that information, the information I have is that 187.5/46 =4.08

But the information available is that the length of Abuja rail is 4 x that of the Ethiopia but it is only 8.8B more expensive. It tells a lot. I do not know the number vehicles involved.

Yes you refused to out-rightly condemn the fraud in building 4km of rail at the cost of N150B, elevations no withstanding and the project is far from being completed. yet the same person will have the mouth to call another a thief.
Be harsh on him the way you would have been on GEJ if the shoe was on the other leg wink

agabaI23, i don't argue on emotions. You're jumping on a report that says N150B. I posted Thisday newspaper link that says N75B while rivers state govt release says the project is to cost $318M (N51B @ N160/$ then). http://governor.riversstate.gov.ng/programs/the-rivers-monorail/

Which do you think we should believe? Yours? When you ascertain the true cost, we can talk of fraud. I've already condemned it as waste.

My uncle bought a land and built a 15 bedroom house in our village with money that was just enough for me to buy 2 plots of land in PH. how do you compare the 2? Stop comparing Lagos rail with Kaduna-Abuja rail....They are 2 different projects.

If i wanted to toe your path, i would immediately scream that the FG project was a fraud because it contained no vehicles when the Ethiopian project has 41 vehicles already delivered.

get the facts of the projects, then we can talk of fraud

Edited: I just stumbled on the link below which puts the cost of the Kaduna-Abuja project at $850M @ 2011 costing. That will be N136B (@N160/$)

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/feature/3072-wholl-move-abuja-kaduna-electric-railway-project-from-dreamland-to-reality

Do you see the discrepancy in your figures? you and Mathew briggs only calculated the fund from china ($500M) forgetting there's counterpart funding from Nigeria ($350M)
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by mandax: 12:16am On Feb 14, 2015
mrrock:
APC is a satanic party. Just look around you and ask yourself; where do they get money to run the massive advertisements going on all over the country?.

1. Remember, Buhari said he have only N1 million in his bank account and that he borrowed N27 million from bank to obtain presidency election form. Yet, Buhari's wife recently donated N137 million to an organization in Adamawa.

2. APC said they have no money and was going to sell some yams to raise campaign money. But, over the last 6 months alone APC have spent over $30 billion on election campaigns.

This party is so corrupt that they even hacked into INEC database to steal information to rig elections.

A party where you can forge documents to win election and it wouldn't matter.

APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria lately.

Since February 2013, infrastructural development in nearly all APC states have ground to a near halt. State allocations and IGR have been channeled to APC secretariat to generate false propaganda against one man: Goodluck Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by tit(f): 12:18am On Feb 14, 2015
this apc aparachits are saying lagos rail line is within built-up area.
Is Abuja - Kaduna line in the bush?
Did this rail line not pass through densely built up areas of Kaduna and Abuja at teminals?

Tinubu is chopping our money.
His lastma lackeys are defending him
then apc retards are liking their posts!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by SirShymexx: 12:23am On Feb 14, 2015
The OP is a classic example of a deceitful illiterate sycophantic pseud. Rather than pose an honest question about why all the rail projects in Nigeria are over-inflated - and call out everyone for corruption. He decided to use a deceitful premise to chastise the others, all in trying to sound vacuously "intelligent". Thus looking like a m0ron in the process.

I just checked the background of the Abuja-Kaduna rail project - and it's basically a modernisation of existing rail, by replacing the gauge system.

Reference:

The railway modernisation initiative in Nigeria aims at replacing the existing narrow gauge system with the wider standard gauge system, while allowing high-speed train operations on the railway network.

The $8.3bn contract for the Lagos-Kano standard gauge modernisation project awarded to CCECC in 2006 marked the beginning of the initiative.

http://www.railway-technology.com/projects/abuja-kaduna-rail-line/

So, the question is: why should the mere replacement of gauge system be that expensive? At least, both Lagos and Rivers are building new rail tracks in cosmopolitan cities, where loads of compensations would have to be paid - with very difficult logistics. Compared to something that's already there, in need of modernisation. And that's your premise for comparative analysis? - laughable. Where are the real Nigerian youths, not these illiterate crumb-munching sycophants? They're all rogues!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by okeamuboy: 12:25am On Feb 14, 2015
tit:
this apc aparachits are saying lagos rail line is within built-up area.
Is Abuja - Kaduna line in the bush?
Did this rail line not pass through densely built up areas of Kaduna and Abuja at teminals?

Tinubu is chopping our money.
His lastma lackeys are defending him
then apc retards are liking their posts!
Abeg, okay just Pls use your senses.

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by spinna: 12:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by agabaI23(m): 12:25am On Feb 14, 2015
thev0ice1:

agabal23, i don't argue on emotions. You're jumping on a report that says N150B. I posted Thisday newspaper link that says N75B while rivers state govt release says the project is to cost $318M (N51B @ N160/$ then). http://governor.riversstate.gov.ng/programs/the-rivers-monorail/

Which do you think we should believe? Yours? When you ascertain the true cost, we can talk of fraud. I've already condemned it as waste.

My uncle bought a land and built a 15 bedroom house in our village with money that was just enough for me to buy 2 plots of land in PH. how do you compare the 2? Stop comparing Lagos rail with Kaduna-Abuja rail....They are 2 different projects.

If i wanted to toe your path, i would immediately scream that the FG project was a fraud because it contained no vehicles when the Ethiopian project has 41 vehicles already delivered.

get the facts of the projects, then we can talk of fraud

edited: I just stumbled on the link below which puts the cost of the Kaduna-Abuja project at $850M @ 2011 costing. That will be N136B (@N160/$)

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/feature/3072-wholl-move-abuja-kaduna-electric-railway-project-from-dreamland-to-reality

Do you see the discrepancy in your figures? you and Mathew briggs only calculated the fund from china ($500M) forgetting there's counterpart funding from Nigeria ($350M)

Lets stick with the Rivers website figure. It is still not pardonable. I know if it were against GEJ, you would have believed the vanguard figure.
Fair to you, you called it wastage.

People who waste resource ran away from PDP when GEJ insisted we have to be prudent in spending. They camped in APC where every expenditure is over invoiced

1. 1km road at N1.2B
2. Electricity over 15000% global cost per mw
3. Rail, only Buhari knows the wastage there. Waiting for him to start strangling Tinubu, Amaechi before telling us he is out to fight corruption.

smiley
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by thev0ice1: 12:26am On Feb 14, 2015
SirShymexx:

I just checked the background of the Abuja-Kaduna rail project - and it's basically a modernisation of existing rail, by replacing the gauge system.

Reference:

The railway modernisation initiative in Nigeria aims at replacing the existing narrow gauge system with the wider standard gauge system, while allowing high-speed train operations on the railway network.

The $8.3bn contract for the Lagos-Kano standard gauge modernisation project awarded to CCECC in 2006 marked the beginning of the initiative.

So, the question is: why should a mere replacement of gauge system be that expensive? At least, both Lagos and Rivers are building new rail tracks in cosmopolitan cities, where loads of compensations would have to be paid - with very difficult logistics. Compared to something that's already there, in need of modernisation.

agabaI23, Did you see the above? What's your take?
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by thaoriginator: 12:29am On Feb 14, 2015
I smell TANoids grin *covers nose*
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by thev0ice1: 12:33am On Feb 14, 2015
agabaI23:
Lets stick with the Rivers website figure. It is still not pardonable. I know if it were against GEJ, you would have believed the vanguard figure.
Fair to you, you called it wastage.

People who waste resource ran away from PDP when GEJ insisted we have to be prudent in spending. They camped in APC where every expenditure is over invoiced

1. 1km road at N1.2B
2. Electricity over 15000% global cost per mw
3. Rail, only Buhari knows the wastage there. Waiting for him to start strangling Tinubu, Amaechi before telling us he is out to fight corruption.

smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So GEJ is the prudent person? someone whose regime increased subsidy cost he met at N300B to N1.3T is your example of a prudent person? Someone who met reserves of $62B and depleted it to $36B in 3 years despite selling oil above $100/barrel for the same period? pls don't put GEJ and prudence in the same sentence.

my friend my friend....i understand. You're just anxious to have anything to nail buhari's people. wink

Meanwhile, How do you explain the discrepancy in the figure you were bandying about before and the true figure i just posted? Also, any comment on SirShymexx post showing GEJ is only doing a modification of a 2006 rail project at N136B?

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by agabaI23(m): 12:37am On Feb 14, 2015
Kai ! You kwatch me
thev0ice1:

agabaI23, Did you see the above? What's your take?
Abuja-Kaduna is entirely new. Remember, Abuja was almost none-existent when the rail were laid.
Shi Hongbing, managing director of the Nigerian office of China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC), an offshoot of CRCC, said the company would take part in the running and management of the train in the future.

“With the completion of the track laying, it shows we are competent,” the CCECC top manager in Nigeria said.

“I want to thank all the people who helped us during the construction,” he added, acknowledging, especially, the cooperation and hospitable nature of people of the local communities which the rail project passed through.
http://transformationwatch.com/2014/12/02/unprecedented-abuja-kaduna-standard-gauge-railway-completed/

2 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by thaoriginator: 12:37am On Feb 14, 2015
teemanbastos:
xpensive tins are d bst.
Chop knuckle guy, *throws blow*
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by eyinjuege: 12:37am On Feb 14, 2015
'Valid points are being raised by the OP. Why can't we see that and discuss along that line without insulting others or even trying to score cheap political points. We all need to demand for transparent and accountable governments regardless of political affiliations. Maybe when the oyel dries up and we start paying taxes through our noses before we start demanding wise spending of all revenues.

All politicians bleeding Nigeria dry since forever.

1 Like

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by SirShymexx: 12:38am On Feb 14, 2015
This is from the Chinese website (just mere modernisation):

The railway modernization project in Nigeria spans 1,315 km from Lagos in the south to Kano in the north. The total contract is worth US$8.3 billion. The Abuja-Kaduna railway, a section of the Lagos-Kano Railway, stretches 186.5 km with nine stations in addition to the two terminals. Construction of the project started on Feb. 19 of last year. The maximum speed of this section is 150 kph.

CRCC President Zhang Zongyan said the Abuja-Kaduna railway and the Nigerian Coastline Railway project, which costs almost US$12 billion and is now the largest single overseas construction project China has ever contracted, are a major part of Nigeria's railway plan and one the Economic Community of West African States' most important connectivity enhancement projects.

http://china.org.cn/business/2014-12/02/content_34207832.htm

^^^What the OP cited is just a phase of the modernisation of existing gauge. Why is it even that expensive?
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by tron23(m): 12:40am On Feb 14, 2015
profjustine458:

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...
'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one
UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and
ABTI. They none for Nigerians.
Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14
(FOURTEEN) new universities for all
Nigerians. None for themselves.
NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/
sponsors/piloters/members of APC.... They
too are seeking CHANGE!!!
I choose TRANSFORMATION than this their
CHANGE.
What about you?

You just said it all, just to add,
For 8yrs neither obj nor ibb could give us an effective or ineffective railway system, Gej has just done it.

Obj wasted billions on power reform with nothing to show for it.
People need to read and stop wasting time listening to Apc propaganda.
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by agabaI23(m): 12:44am On Feb 14, 2015
thev0ice1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So GEJ is the prudent person? someone whose regime increased subsidy cost he met at N300B to N1.3T is your example of a prudent person? Someone who met reserves of $62B and depleted it to $36B in 3 years despite selling oil above $100/barrel for the same period? pls don't put GEJ and prudence in the same sentence.

my friend my friend....i understand. You're just anxious to have anything to nail buhari's people. wink

Meanwhile, How do you explain the discrepancy in the figure you were bandying about before and the true figure i just posted? Also, any comment on SirShymexx post showing GEJ is only doing a modification of a 2006 rail project at N136B?
Did we complete any rail project in 2006?

OBJ started the modernisation of Lagos-Kano rail. When Yar Adua came, he suspended the contract siting irregularities in the award. he also abandoned the NIPP.
When Jona took over, he vowed to do his best with all abandoned project, about 12000 of them. He chose the most pertinent ones.

Remember, only a section of the Lagos-kano line was awarded by OBJ. The remaining part was redesigned and awarded by GEJ.

Abuja -Kaduna is entirely new sir. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by agabaI23(m): 12:47am On Feb 14, 2015
@ theV0ice

You mentioned bill of quantity and I wanted to suggest that we could invoke the FOI to get it from the Lagos state government when I remembered they have refused to domesticate it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by Safari29: 12:50am On Feb 14, 2015
EmekaBlue:
kinda new in commenting here but despite d challenges in 9ja i can tell u we hav d most interesting blog n pple coz im in diff blogs with other africans...u cant compare them with naija blog wahali...ONE NIGERIA. We too much xcept but these aboki syd no dey add anything but shame to d country and stil they want power they have bin holding frm naija history but still d north luk lyk shithole....music yoruba dey rep..movies igbo dey rep..wetin hausa pple dey rep sef? boko..nonsense

bigoted tribalistic Oloshi
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by thev0ice1: 12:52am On Feb 14, 2015
agabaI23:
@ theV0ice

You mentioned bill of quantity and I wanted to suggest that we could invoke the FOI to get it from the Lagos state government when I remembered they have refused to domesticate it.

The contractor would have it. They'll keep copies as reference for future projects

If you can interprete it, i'm sure you can get from them. wink
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by mandax: 12:57am On Feb 14, 2015
agabaI23:

OBJ started the modernisation of Lagos-Kano rail. When Yar Adua came, he suspended the contract siting irregularities in the award. he also abandoned the NIPP.
When Jona took over, he vowed to do his best with all abandoned project, about 12000 of them. He chose the most pertinent ones.

Remember, only a section of the Lagos-kano line was awarded by OBJ. The remaining part was redesigned and awarded by GEJ.

In bold. it is on record: late President Yar'Adua terminated nearly all projects of OBJ, then fell sick and never recovered. GEJ started afresh when he became president. Don't mind the APC mega pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by agabaI23(m): 1:00am On Feb 14, 2015
thev0ice1:

The contractor would have it. They'll keep copies as reference for future projects

If you can interprete it, i'm sure you can get from them. wink
Why go to a private company when the government can give me...
Chai, there is God ooo

GEJ for Visible change

4 Likes

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by thev0ice1: 1:01am On Feb 14, 2015
agabaI23:

Nigeria's Standard Gauge Railway Modernisation Projects

The project, however, couldn't be implemented due to funding problems. It was later re-scoped into different stand-alone segments and the existing 1,124km narrow gauge Lagos-Kano line was rehabilitated.

Abuja-Kaduna is the first segment to be implemented as part of Lagos-Kano standard gauge project.

My friend, it's not new. They are modernizing and expanding. The land Abuja occupies today didn't drop from the sky yesterday. The rail tracks had already passed through the jungle where abuja is located today. It's those same rail lines that are being modernized. Granted they'll change a lot of things, but it'll be DECEITFUL to claim it is a NEW project

Related project
Lagos Rail Mass Transit System, Nigeria

Nigeria's largest city Lagos is[b] constructing[/b] a light rail system under a public private partnership (PPP). The project is sponsored by the Lagos State Government (LSG) and will be developed by Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA) on behalf of LSG.

See the lagos pix, It's an entirely new project

Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by agabaI23(m): 1:01am On Feb 14, 2015
mandax:

In bold. it is on record: late President Yar'Adua terminated nearly all projects of OBJ, then fell sick and never recovered. GEJ started afresh when he became president. Don't mind the APC mega pieces.
Thanks bro. They know the truth. My friend theV0ice in particular. But....
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by thev0ice1: 1:02am On Feb 14, 2015
agabaI23:
Thanks bro. They know the truth. My friend theV0ice in particular. But....

cheesy cheesy

so when Yar'adua terminated OBJ contracts (we don't know if railway was part), did he ask them to uproot all the work they'd already done too?
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by thev0ice1: 1:04am On Feb 14, 2015
agabaI23:
Kai ! You kwatch meAbuja-Kaduna is entirely new. Remember, Abuja was almost none-existent when the rail were laid.
http://transformationwatch.com/2014/12/02/unprecedented-abuja-kaduna-standard-gauge-railway-completed/

Abuja had always existed since God created the world. It's its status as FCT that is new. The rail tracks passed through Abuja even if it was only a jungle then
Re: Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? by SirShymexx: 1:05am On Feb 14, 2015
Missy89,

Can you see ya yahoozee naij folks...the scam artists. That shiit is innate grin

I saw the thread and decided to check the background story, and do a quick research on the Ethiopian one (I got love to Ethiopia, man). Only to discover the fraud. Apparently, the rail was already there...and all they needed to do is track laying for standard modern gauge line. And these folks built that with billions. Then you've got Port Harcourt with 4km monorail gulping over 100 billion - ditto Lagos.

These folks are rogues!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pics Wooden Bridge Constructed By Young Men In Adamawa Without Government Suppor / Osogbo Bishop Protests Fuel Price Hike (photos) / APC Rejects Inec’s Decision On Bauchi Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.