Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected (23935 Views)

"N1Bn Worth Of HIV Drugs Expired In Storage" - Health Minister / Health Minister Denies Knowledge Of HIV Cure By Professor / Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by demmy0325(m): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Jst wonderin y d cure hasnt bn developed yet...
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2015
GentleMimi:
The world is really coming to a fast end! [b]It's funny that many people still doubt the existence of this disease which seems to have become an epidemic. [/b]Many wld still take the risk of unprotected sex, youths who think they are too tough to become infected. Lord have mercy. Bad news. With Ebola still lurking around..... Hmmmmm. The best solution is for people to undergo screening twice a yr at least. The government can help by subsidizing the cost and improved awareness in all areas. More help from international NGOs wld be well appreciated.

Very annoying. Some of these conspiracy theorists still say there is nothing like AIDS.
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by sigmundfreud(m): 9:51am On Feb 14, 2015
That's Good and bad news....
The bad is that mortality (death) from the illness will increase and the new form might be resistant to current antiretrovirals...
The good is that fast replicating organisms are easier to stop. High mortality results in lesser prevalence and low spread of the disease.
Sha still Abstain/Be faithful/Use Condom/Get treatment to stop this HIV!

1 Like

Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by dolapoasake: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2015
Pple talk about AIDS, wat about cancer dt has no cure n killing million of pple

1 Like

Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by seangy4konji: 9:54am On Feb 14, 2015
THere is something called destiny..If you are destined to die by this disease?nothing can change it...What of the general oversea of a church that left lagos to abeokuta and died in a crash or the 5 year old girl who slipped in the bath and cracker her skull...

Make God just deh protect us all and make we deh careful also...

Nothing new under this world.
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Nakarey(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2015
HIV/AIDS is real....pls #abstain!
U won't die from no sex. Don't let '2mins of fun' turn to 'life time' of mystery!
He who has ears let him here for the .......u know the rest!
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by musicwriter(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2015
While this's a bad news but this could all be a fake threat by western multinational pharmaceutical companies to instill fear in people as the aids HIV virus is actually getting weaker as the human body is beginning to develop natural immunity against it, according to a recent reputable research. A most recent reliable research shows HIV is getting weaker and weaker by the day and it appears this fake news is a counter attack. This news is targeted at third world countries because for this large pharmaceutical companies its's all about money, money, money, always money. Sucking off money from naive poor countries is what makes rich nations rich.

HIV getting weaker 1: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/hiv-ability-to-cause-aids-is-becoming-weaker-as-it-evolves-to-develop-resistance-to-patients-immunity-study-finds-9897996.html

HIV getting weaker 2: http://m.voanews.com/a/is-hiv-getting-weaker-2dec14/2542815.html

1 Like

Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by slap1(m): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2015
It's not my portion.
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by esmarcq(m): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2015
Les:
I'm done fucking. grin
that will be after today i guess
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Nakarey(m): 10:01am On Feb 14, 2015
scrotum:
I personally think there's a deadlier virus currently circulating in Nigeria. you suddenly fall sick and die within a month . I am very convinced about this . I have evidence.
pls share..tanks!
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2015
Les:
I'm done fucking. grin

Looking at ur pic,who go know say u sabi fucck
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2015
Dis cant put Fear in me. oh No! de feeling U get in Raw Sex is just too much
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Realist2: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2015
[quote
author=scrotum post=30717612]it's not uncommon for a young person in
nigeria to suddenly to fall sick and die within a month. infact, i
personally know about 68 otherwise healthy individuals in akwa ibom and
cross river who suddenly fell sick and died within a month. the cause
of death is usually : fell ill and died . the death is usually blamed on
witchcraft.
i have not divulged this secret information to anyone ,it's just my
personal research and observation.there's no doubt in my mind that about
80 percent of people in akwa ibom and crossriver are hiv positve . I
actually suspect there might be another virus other than the aids
virus.symptoms- you simply suddenly fall sick for about a month and then
die mysteriously.
I observed the death usually occurs justw weeks after the individual's
birthday. are my "68"observations just a coincidence? it remains to be
seen.[/quote] lie again
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Les: 10:19am On Feb 14, 2015
esmarcq:
that will be after today i guess
i'm a virgin, please what are you talking about?
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by esmarcq(m): 10:24am On Feb 14, 2015
Les:
i'm a virgin, please what are you talking about?
"no more fucking", so what kinda virgin art thou
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by girl4rmspace(f): 10:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Na wa oohh!!!! This AIDS done dey fear person d more oohh!!! E dey like person go even dey wear condom to shake and hold people now oohhhb!! Me fear datt AIDS pass anything on earth...
more than ebola?
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Les: 10:29am On Feb 14, 2015
esmarcq:
"no more fucking", so what kinda virgin art thou
a nairaland virgin;-)

1 Like

Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by esmarcq(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2015
Les:
a nairaland virgin;-)
no lie, i trust nairaland virgins.......

Virgin is just a title to em
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by crackhouse(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2015
sirRiddy:
Hope the cure breakthrough comes soonest smiley
have u forgotten that the people that are working towards finding the cure all perished when malaysian airline was guned down?. As for now the research is pending.

1 Like

Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by ignis: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2015
Let everyone be careful , Especially in this valentine period?
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Les: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2015
esmarcq:
no lie, i trust nairaland virgins.......

Virgin is just a title to em
atleast we have a title, what do you guys have
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by esmarcq(m): 11:02am On Feb 14, 2015
Les:
atleast we have a title, what do you guys have
gents, better than u guys unmerited title sha :p
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2015
Too bad! But the cure will be found hopefully with continued concerted research. I hope Nigeria plays a significant role though in achieving this cheesy
crackhouse:
have u forgotten that the people that are working towards finding the cure all perished when malaysian airline was guned down?. As for now the research is pending.
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Pain(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2015
AIDS seeking attention?
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by cirmuell(m): 11:08am On Feb 14, 2015
embarassed Just when one thought this thing is gradually becoming history. It's a very bad thing when viruses mutate. sad
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by argob44(f): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2015
We made this post first in NG yesterday! Yes! We! Visit www.akeemstunnabaiby..com
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by YankeeJoe(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2015
Les:
I'm done fucking. grin

u wey i sabi wela? Na wash jhor!!
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by gatiano(m): 11:30am On Feb 14, 2015
yes, it was probably developed in the scandinavians, they reported something about it around 2013, i knew they were bringing it on.
so you can all call me deluded, i won't mind or answer. This right here is called "operation aborigine wipeout". not to worry, the enemy too will get caught mostly in his trap. this i know for sure 100%.
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by mujahid777(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2015
hmmn God's valentine gift beware o ye fornicators
Re: New Form Of HIV Turns Into AIDS Before Victims Realise They Are Infected by Quailbirdfarmer: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2015
Great solution for HIV/AID cure now, if you are really affected with this disease been look for a way out stop wasting you time and energy in term of more fear HIV/AID create to individual life, though contacting this disease not only in Sexually issue cos it also spread with many internal affection with out care cos it kills faster than human expectation.
HIV/AID cure in 21days with our local herbal here been confer m and res test by expert Doctor either before Cure or After cue, this Herbal work as magic spirit for this disease remove it finally in human body.
If you surviving with this be fast and contact EWEDOGBO TRADITIONAL INSTITUTE on +2348140590085
AID ko ni fi Ile wa se ibugbe ooooo sugbon toju Ara eeee ooooo
Happy Valentine Day to our love ones!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Functions & Health Benefits Of Drinking Water / 3 Things Every Healthy Looking Girl Can Agree To / As COVID-19 Cases Rise, Patients Face Difficulties Accessing Healthcare In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.