Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland (2272 Views)

Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. / I Am Beginning To Hate My Mother!!! / Guys: What Particular Chores/ Activity Do You Hate Doing Around The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Anti feminist threads. . . ESPECIALLY FROM DENSE FEMALES. kiss

They always come up with the most USELESS threads I swear. angry
No need to mention names or quote threads.
We all know them. . . I avoid their threads like the DEVIL'S ANUS! kiss

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland by EfemenaXY: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
^^ That's because they've got their submission seeking husbands / boyfriends watching over their shoulders as they type. So they gat to type to suit the guys.

Modern day slavery. Lack of freedom of expression.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland by SAMBARRY: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:
^^ That's because they've got their submission seeking husbands / boyfriends watching over their shoulders as they type. So they gat to type to suit the guys.

Modern day slavery. Lack of freedom of expression.
gbam grin

That's all cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland by Mavrick2012: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
seun,mynd44,lalastilala(or what)taking side with apc instead of remaining umpire
Re: What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
okotv:
what else can we add

Many more. wink

1 Like

Re: What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Anti feminist threads. . . ESPECIALLY FROM DENSE FEMALES. kiss

You mean mutter and babe3?? Just asking sad

3 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland by KanwuliaJara: 8:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
Shollypopzz:

You mean mutter and babe3?? Just asking sad

. . . .And some "others" of CHRISLAMIC mental SLAVERY! wink
They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sickening! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland by KanwuliaJara: 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ok fire me any song by flavour grin

I nor fit take NAIJA song spoil my Valentine's day o!
Ta! grin

Please. . . something more befitting for a true VALENTINE FEMINIST from a sweeeeeeet, married boyfriend like mine! wink
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ybc_E_z1-k

1 Like

Re: What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland by KanwuliaJara: 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
That Awkward Moment When You Heard The Smell Of a F U C K Inside a Taxi. by ***** 11:17am
agreed, so many of us know the scent or smell of a f u c k so don't tell me you don't except you are a learner.

And to think of it

many of this girls who ooz of newly f u c k may not know they smell the scent of newly f u c k e d.

I was inside a commercial vehicle when

a little girl pop in.

The all scent

filled the air inside the car. The Kitty-Cat scent was remixing itself with a condom scent. And not only that

it has some flavor[/b]
of little bit of male sperm.

You see I am that type of guy who can smell a meal and tell you all the ingredient use to cook the meal.

I can imagine and picture[b] how the girl was badly f u c k,

you know when a Kitty-Cat that is not properly wash and got troubled

the kind of oozing smell or scent can kill.

Although Some guys love the smell of it. For me I don't mind a smelling Kitty-Cat as far as i am the one shagging it. But if its not me i cant stand it.

While Looking at this girl i dont think she even knows what was happening because she look comfortably and [size=20pt]free of ease/[/size]

Our Old forefathers build their instinct on the smell of things they can smell a scene and knw what happens there.

In olden days to knw if a woman was truly rape

or cheated on her husband its the smell from a Kitty-Cat. The husband put his nose there to check for any foul odor.

And if a woman is sleeping with multiple men the odor will change drastically and smell badly.

The husband will know. That's is how it is naturally and God made it so. But today due to the advent of education and other western influence[b] many of this good gift[/b] was lost.

While inside the vehicle I could not breath as I was force to come down before getting to my destination.

I couldn't help it.

To be continue

Seun at his best. . . with his POLYMONIKERERS!

Classic! grin
Re: What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland by KanwuliaJara: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
My Crush On A Married Woman.. by ****(m): 2:28pm
There are some people that has a kind of physical that make you attracted to them and it might not be for everybody.

i am really attracted to one married woman near my house. They are poor and not rich and I wonder how the man get to marry the woman because she has the physical shape that can bring a rich man except they are other things I am not seeing.

Looking at this woman I know they must have bang nonsense from her life during her youthful age. Men will not spare her as they will be coming in folds to have a taste of her. Her ass na die and with the nice shape. she not fat and has fresh skin. Although she is not fine facially.

There was a time when I was going crazy over her each time I see her ass. And What kill me most is when she tie towel after talking bath. Her ass will be shaking on it.

She has caught me several time looking at her. And she know that why anytime she sees me she will be flirting her ass to my face.

It get to a point where I knw she is purposely doing it since she might have caught my interest on her ass.

But the truth is If i have my way i can sleep with that woman without looking back. I dont care of her husband or the consequence.

I heard the woman one day the minute she saw me she start telling one woman about me that I always look at her ass. Not lying the woman know I like her and she is doing one thing anytime she sees me. She will be showing me her big ass to my face..

The day she told the woman he also told her that a young boy also stop her on the road and ask her if she is married and she said yes and the boy said sorry.

And they start to laugh and gossip you knw that kind thing. I just move away from there since I can't stand it. then I left there. Could you believe that since then. The other woman has been come to my house every minute.

asking me for one unnecessary thing to another.

I really do not find her attractive. Though she is married and has grown up kids. But How I wish its the other woman I would have blow nonsense from that her fat ass without minding.

and my weak point in a woman is the ass. Not just big the shape also matter and this woman is the right fit.

I havent have crush on little girl unlike this woman. Or is it her spirit?

If I can date her I will do. We are not age mate she is senior to me by far but I can date her

Here we go again! wink

I need some fufu and okro/vegetable soup to read all the 'gbags' in this 'joke'!
I dey come f'O'st! wink
Re: What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland by MMotimo: 4:24am On Feb 16, 2015
@ Topic

Hate is a strong word. Let's just say it's highly irritating when a good, sensible thread becomes a battle ground for endless back and forth arguments that nobody reads, just opinionated egos having the time of their lives. It's incredibly disrespectful to everybody else. Who wants to read page upon page of arguments no one in your real life would give you the time of day for.

Another is the lack of decorum when you are old enough to know better. Youngsters can be excused but at a certain age, you need to step up and act your age. The internet never forgets. If you would not like your boss, colleagues, subordinates, spouse, kids, Pastor, etc to read what you wrote, you should not be writing it. Ultimately, complete anonymity might just be a mirage.

The site needs an argument/fight section, people of like minds can then go there to be entertained.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It That You Hate About Nairaland by Caveatemptor(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
All those nonsensical threads by tpia/tpiah.
Sometimes it is tpia1-tpiaonebillion.
OR
tpiaa-tpiaz.

She breaks all the rules and nothing happens to her,and she keeps on opening irrelevant threads with her multi monikers.
There is more than meets the eye concerning this character.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Adopt My Baby / Please Help, My Dad's Health Is Getting Worse Because Of My Brother / How My Wife Is Treating Me In My Worst Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.