Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. (1664 Views)

What Action Do You Still Regret Doing? - Mine Beting / A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him / Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Pasqa: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
I went to my uncle's house yesterday and while cleaning one of the empty rooms this morning,i saw a small carton filled with dollars.I bet that money when converted during this period of dollar rise will be more than #200,000. Like a flash,i took the money back to my uncle who had shock written over him.Its obvious he hv been looking for it. I felt OK then but now i feel like i made a big mistake.
So many times i hav found people's lost items especially phones which i usually called them to come claim it but at the end,i regret returning it. Right now, i am regretting again. I dey imagine how that money for change my life small.
Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Blakjewelry(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
Don't regret bro, you did the right thing. A good person most of time on base on impulse, it's who you are. I do so most of the time and I have caution myself never to regret my actions. I remembered paying for a stranded guy on a trip and nearly get stranded myself lolz.

4 Likes

Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by segunjowo(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
stealing is in ur blood just laying dormant. it is presently being checked by ur conscience. u dont hav to regret doing good my brother. it is what God want you to do cheerfully. ur regret makes it obvious you will soon be keeping lost items and be happy about it. smh!

1 Like

Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by simplemach(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
Just go back to him and ask him to give it back to you.

2 Likes

Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by SuperSuave(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
You did good. God bless you!

1 Like

Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Pasqa: 7:46am On Feb 14, 2015
segunjowo:
stealing is in ur blood just laying dormant. it is presently being checked by ur conscience. u dont hav to regret doing good my brother. it is what God want you to do cheerfully. ur regret makes it obvious you will soon be keeping lost items and be happy about it. smh!
Thats not true
Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2015
Please give us d name of ur town, Local govt & State so that we go warn dem ooo. If u become a councilor, LG chairman or governor na him be say their own don finish when this ur incubating klepto go come hatch.

1 Like

Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Emmyk(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2015
Call your uncle and ask him for your share of the mola cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Pasqa: 9:09am On Feb 15, 2015
Greensaint:
Please give us d name of ur town, Local govt & State so that we go warn dem ooo. If u become a councilor, LG chairman or governor na him be say their own don finish when this ur incubating klepto go come hatch.
lol.......if i become a councilor,all the money under my care will b kept safe......real safe
Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Pasqa: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Emmyk:
Call your uncle and ask him for your share of the mola cheesy
Future impossible tense.
Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Pasqa: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2015
SuperSuave:
You did good. God bless you!
Thankx bro
Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by stonecoldcafe: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2015
Ur attitude is wrong - so wrong. And that's why you are yet 2enjoy d blessings of what you do. Do it with a good heart, pray and watch God bless you

1 Like

Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Pasqa: 7:08am On Feb 16, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
Ur attitude is wrong - so wrong. And that's why you are yet 2enjoy d blessings of what you do. Do it with a good heart, pray and watch God bless you
I do it with real good heart, with gladness but end up regretting later
Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Pasqa: 7:13am On Feb 16, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Don't regret bro, you did the right thing. A good person most of time on base on impulse, it's who you are. I do so most of the time and I have caution myself never to regret my actions. I remembered paying for a stranded guy on a trip and nearly get stranded myself lolz.
Lol, how did you finally made it home without tfare?
Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pasqa:

Lol, how did you finally made it home without tfare?
Somehow I had to find my way home, I even have to trek some distance to get home. It sounds crazy but I don't regret my actions

1 Like

Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Emmyk(m): 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pasqa:

Future impossible tense.
Lol.
Move on bro. There is nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Pasqa: 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Emmyk:
Lol.
Move on bro. There is nothing you can do about it.
lol
you are right
Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Pasqa: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Somehow I had to find my way home, I even have to trek some distance to get home. It sounds crazy but I don't regret my actions
Wow, i like that spirit
Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by ritababe(f): 5:41am On Feb 17, 2015
Mr do Good well done...

That small box would have change your life forever.

1 Like

Re: I Returned A Lost Box Of Dollars Now I Regret Doing So. by Pasqa: 7:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
ritababe:
Mr do Good well done...

That small box would have change your life forever.
My dear thats soo true.the deed is done already.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: The Craziest Body Piercings In The World / Ooni Of Ife's Wife Poses The Devil's Hand Sign / A Fashion Designer Promises To Give Out One Million Clothes This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.