Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) (1641 Views)

What Should This Father Do? / This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by blesseenE: 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Is this the right and punishment?

Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by simplemach(m): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2015
Its just a metter of weeks and the hair is back
Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by fluffybaby(f): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
See the boys face nau grin . If looks could kill. Lol
The papa try
Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by pweetixandy: 10:48pm On Feb 13, 2015
Another one...its a good way to punish coconut-headed boys.
Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by Lordfranklin(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
The nigga turn real grown up...

"child" of nowadays.....
Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!!

As an adult, If someone tries to correct you by shaving off your hair this way, how would you feel damn it!

Children, Kids, all human beings have emotion.

While the damage might not be seen physically, deep within that kid, he's been hurt deep emotionally.

PS; Nice Haircut by the Way. grin
Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 11:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
K
Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by blesseenE: 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
pweetixandy:
Another one...its a good way to punish coconut-headed boys.
lol
Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by TrishaP(f): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
Lol..

Not right na. That's grandpa's style.
Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by Demlad99(m): 12:35am On Feb 14, 2015
grin grin grin this is hilarious. The father went too far but i guess the boy's stubbornness is epic.
Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by KanwuliaJara: 2:26am On Feb 14, 2015
What others choose to do with their kids is not my bizz! kiss
Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by Nobody: 2:34am On Feb 14, 2015
grin grin big boyz style
Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by idu1(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2015
Nice line of punishment grin
Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by Filmewell(f): 11:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Aprime:
Wrong! Wrong!! Wrong!!!

As an adult, If someone tries to correct you by shaving off your hair this way, how would you feel damn it!

Children, Kids, all human beings have emotion.

While the damage might not be seen physically, deep within that kid, he's been hurt deep emotionally.

PS; Nice Haircut by the Way. grin
yes i agree with u. especially a melancholic individual.i remember being told that am too old at 18. up till today i still feel as if am d oldest person among peers.
Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by spicyhoney(f): 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol! The boy must really be stubborn and the look on his face is damn mean. But sha, he is just a child
Re: Did This Father Do The Right Thing? (photo) by Moana(f): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Pure wickedness, but children must learn

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Married Men Will NEVER Leave Their Wives / See This Cute Picture Of Twins That Married Twins And Gave Birth To Twins / Mother Of Four Commits Suicide After Her Husband Secretly Married A Secod Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.