Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:44 PM

Batch A 2014 - Its All About Our INEC Training Allowance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch A 2014 - Its All About Our INEC Training Allowance (1090 Views)

Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k / Delta State NYSC Yet To Pay Corpers In Asaba INEC Training Allowance / Inec Training Allowance Is Not Yet Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch A 2014 - Its All About Our INEC Training Allowance by kinibigdeal(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
I don't want to jump into conclusion about the INEC training fee especially for the batch A's because some zone's might have been paid while others may not. After the training, we were promised to be reimbursed within 2-3 days with other conflicting promises in other zones such as " crediting our respective accounts" yet, either of the promises have been fulfilled. I can understand that the batch B and C can be reimbursed later, how about the batch A passing out finally on thursday(19th feb). According to an unconfirmed source, INEC are planning to pay only those that will participate in the election after P.O.P.

Implication

The implication is simple and concise. INEC might be playing chess with the batch A's because they knew "once they are given that certificate, they are no longer a property of NYSC and hence, the oath we sworn becomes "null and void". If the rumour I heard is true about paying those that will only participate in the election, then I think " our patience is classified". We still have the opportunity to wear back our jungle boot and march down to INEC office peacefully for confirmation and affirmation. We are no longer a stool to anyone but to ourselves. Like I said earlier we still need confirmation from other zones to know if they have been paid or not. Out of rumour the truth comes out!!!
Re: Batch A 2014 - Its All About Our INEC Training Allowance by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 14, 2015
kinibigdeal:
I don't want to jump into conclusion about the INEC training fee especially for the batch A's because some zone's might have been paid while others may not. After the training, we were promised to be reimbursed within 2-3 days with other conflicting promises in other zones such as " crediting our respective accounts" yet, either of the promises have been fulfilled. I can understand that the batch B and C can be reimbursed later, how about the batch A passing out finally on thursday(19th feb). According to an unconfirmed source, INEC are planning to pay only those that will participate in the election after P.O.P.

Implication

The implication is simple and concise. INEC might be playing chess with the batch A's because they knew "once they are given that certificate, they are no longer a property of NYSC and hence, the oath we sworn becomes "null and void". If the rumour I heard is true about paying those that will only participate in the election, then I think " our patience is classified". We still have the opportunity to wear back our jungle boot and march down to INEC office peacefully for confirmation and affirmation. We are no longer a stool to anyone but to ourselves. Like I said earlier we still need confirmation from other zones to know if they have been paid or not. Out of rumour the truth comes out!!!

My friend forget about the money and go home! angry
Re: Batch A 2014 - Its All About Our INEC Training Allowance by akaahs(m): 6:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Giv me my cert,let dem hold their money.i'm tired of d all thing.

(1) (Reply)

Delta State NYSC Yet To Pay Corpers In Asaba INEC Training Allowance / Corper In Owerri Looking For PPA / NYSC DG Visits Kastina Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.