Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ (20050 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Let the messages start coming in...abeg try and be romantic o!!

Lemme start:

It amazes me that you've seen
me at my best and my worst and
you love me anyway. Love u now and forever!!
♥♥♥♥

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 14, 2015
Just imagine.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 14, 2015
MsPat:
Let the messages start coming in...abeg try and be romantic o!!

Lemme start:

Roses are red....violets are blue,
Our love is real....our love is true.
Love u to the moon and beyond!!
♥♥♥♥
This is your idea of a romantic message? If I send this one to Nneka123, na slap I go collect. grin

3 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by ireneony(f): 1:07am On Feb 14, 2015
Hmmm cry
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 14, 2015
RicKyRichards:

This is your idea of a romantic message? If I send this one to Nneka123, na slap I go collect. grin

Nneka bia o....na true?

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by passionate88: 1:19am On Feb 14, 2015
Dear future "bae" (wetin bae mean sef?), wherever you are, stay there, don't bother looking for me, I don't want to know you, I don't subscribe to the definition of love that the average Nigerian girl is looking for.. Don't come into my life and mess it up, don't come into my life and twist my mind.. Nigerian girls don't love mommy's boy, I am a mommy's boy, they don't want to date a broke guy, I am broke.. They don't want to date an ugly and short guy, I am both.. You can throw in fair and shy... I pray you stick to the guy that will/might be pounding you on the 14th of Feb. 2015, don't leave him, try to love him and I will fast for you so that he will also return the love you have for him... I will truely 'love' you if you can do these things for me.. Thanks... Passionate88

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Dani4tech(m): 1:22am On Feb 14, 2015
Even though Valentine's day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.
♥♥♥

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 14, 2015
passionate88:
Dear future "bae" (wetin bae mean sef?), wherever you are, stay there, don't bother looking for me, I don't want to know you, I don't subscribe to the definition of love that the average Nigerian girl is looking for.. Don't come into my life and mess it up, don't come into my life and twist my mind.. Nigerian girls don't love mommy's boy, I am a mommy's boy, they don't want to date a broke guy, I am broke.. They don't want to date an ugly and short guy, I am both.. You can throw in fair and shy... I pray you stick to the guy that will/might be pounding you on the 14th of Feb. 2015, don't leave him, try to love him and I will fast for you so that he will also return the love you have for him... I will truely 'love' you if you can do these things for me.. Thanks... Passionate88
Bae means "before anyone else".
But this ur message na wonder o....maka gini?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 14, 2015
passionate88:
ogaa the tongue is powerful oo*or should i say fingers?*
have that in mind before you indirectly lay curse on thyself.

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 14, 2015
Valentine is for those that believe in it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by passionate88: 1:39am On Feb 14, 2015
KiidaACE:
It's not a curse... Honestly with what I see, read and hear daily, I wish never to get married... It's frightening.. Is it not here that we read about that Alamayeisegha son's wife that cheated on him?. Bros, I fear women die... Even the Bible said it sef "the heart of the WOMAN is exceedingly wicked

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 14, 2015
*sigh*
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by obito: 2:00am On Feb 14, 2015
Rin, only if you did not have to die,..........

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 14, 2015
Please what is Valentine oo? I don't know what it means oo. Someone should elucidate the phenomenon to me.
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by ShakurM(m): 3:45am On Feb 14, 2015
My buddies were right. They used to say that one day I would find a woman who would make an honest man out me and would straighten me up! I love you and I'll always be thankful for having such an amazing woman by my side. Happy Valentine's Day!”
smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 14, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Thank God you know grin, surprise me, haha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by IamOpemipo(m): 4:36am On Feb 14, 2015
You're my absolute world
You mean everything to me
You're perfect
And you always shall be

Swt orijin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by jorlons(m): 5:19am On Feb 14, 2015

MenU

SEttings

Phone mgt

Calls

Call divert

All calls

Activate.

Phewww now I can enjoy my day in PEACE.

Buh wait O what if anoda sharp guy come dey scope her for corner.,,,, I don enta one chance today.......

St. valentine.......:............... YOUR FADA

Werin man pikin go come do now.

4 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by jworos(m): 6:15am On Feb 14, 2015
KiidaACE:
Abeg help me tell am...
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by ritababe(f): 6:17am On Feb 14, 2015
happy val everybody
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by harffie(m): 6:26am On Feb 14, 2015
IamOpemipo:
You're my absolute world
You're perfect
And you always shall be

Swt orijin
Sits next tyu to sip orijin with my bro!
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by ebamma(m): 6:44am On Feb 14, 2015
Make i go open shop first

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 14, 2015
Let love be the guide to your dreams, let love be the
light to your heart, let your love be the reason why
someone else's heart still continue to beat.

Remember, human beings are God's treasures, if you can't help them, at least, don't hurt them.

Happy val everybody.

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by immortalvoices(m): 6:54am On Feb 14, 2015
To the future

I have kissed a lotta frog
But yours reverse the curse

I have felt care and love
But yours was heavenly

I have denied my self youthful lust
Just to be with you

Thank God for the day I found you
Happy valentine to you!!

(I can imagine saying this to her after we might have satisfied the yearning of the needy less privileges and the handicapped)

Only then will she truly worth my IMMORTALITY..

2 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by IamOpemipo(m): 6:55am On Feb 14, 2015
harffie:
Sits next tyu to sip orijin with my bro!

U wlcom bro..

Weda plastic or bottle, orijin neva gets jealous or envious..

Unlike dese girls..

8 Likes

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by SPINA101(m): 6:56am On Feb 14, 2015
Snatched from someone or share with someone else just make sure you have a val happy valentine day friends
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Ericardo7(m): 7:03am On Feb 14, 2015
beautiful
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by freezyprinzy(m): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2015
Ayam coming lemmi ans calls
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 14, 2015
IamOpemipo:
You're my absolute world
You're perfect
And you always shall be

Swt orijin
Why na.....ur babe leave you run?
Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by sweetbaby22(f): 7:24am On Feb 14, 2015
passionate88:

lols, you have a good sense of humour. But you have serious insecurities undecided
No matter your situation you are still better than some people.
I can tell you are very passionate just as your name goes.

Mummy's boys --------- Some might find it cute
Broke guy -------------- If you are a graduate or about to round up, you have future prospects
Ugly and short guy --------- Haven't you heard of beauty and the beast grin. Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I can go on and on about beauty. Its not all in the outward looks dear, you are even fair and that's a nice complexion as long as you take good care of it. But for a mummy's boy your skin will glow as she will really pamper you wink. Some might find your shyness romantic, trust me its true.

Everyone needs love and wants to be loved back in return. Do not deprive yourself of it and stay unhappy. Yes, you probably might have been hurt several times. You have to keep trying, its like a filter process. You must meet people, some will break your heart, you also will break someone's heart,nits like a revolving process until you find the right one and settle with.

So don't give up on love. Put aside your insecurities and start acting like the handsome, smart, lovable person you are.

Happy Valentine's day dearie grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by IamOpemipo(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2015
MsPat:

Why na.....ur babe leave you run?

Somfin lik dt

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Somfin lik dt
Ehya....pele. Soldier go soldier come....barrack remain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? / 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You. / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.