Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago (30831 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
njuwo:
In America, Justice after 4 years. And someone would be saying Nigeria's court system is slow, America is even slower, or is it because she was a Nigerian? Anyhow sha it's better late than never.
wen it comes 2 justice system,america r even d fastest n more thorough...dey r good in throwin ppl in prison so they took deir time 2 gently put d poor fellow in a livin hell.....their death row is even worse ppl wait 4 decades b4 finally passd deor sentenced

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Una don find the person wey kill Dele Giwa?
Bola Ige nko?
Kudirat Abiola
Funsho Williams
Dipo Dina
Tony hamzat
You want me to continue?
d list is endless n still counting

2 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
moca:
^^ so bc they r reincarnation of jezebel u will take law into ur hand?

Hear urself!

pray u dnt get pushed 2 d wall,u will do worse coz nigerians r knwn 4 anger problems.....all blames 2 gej clueless govt.....sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:

Una don find the person wey kill Dele Giwa?
Bola Ige nko?
Kudirat Abiola
Funsho Williams
Dipo Dina
Tony hamzat
You want me to continue?

Those are unsolved murder cases and the US has thousands of those , I believe though he was relating it to cases where the culprits were apprehended
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Oh yes i remember that man..finally 25 slammed on him,well the woman f.ed up but the guy went too far. justice well served if u ask me

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
mutter:
How evil can a woman be to hide the paternity of the child from the husband.
Worse still be planning to go back to the father of the child.
Poor man! It did not have to end this way.
Poor woman may her soul rest in peace.

Are you kidding me? Her soul rest in peace? Where clearly she destroyed a lot of destinies? When she was worst than the serpent?

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by njuwo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Smartestelvis:
wen it comes 2 justice system,america r even d fastest n more thorough...dey r good in throwin ppl in prison so they took deir time 2 gently put d poor fellow in a livin hell.....their death row is even worse ppl wait 4 decades b4 finally passd deor sentenced
Okay, i see, thanks for the enlightenment honourable atleast i'm lightened up now consigning this.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by mutter(f): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
emmyrichie:

Are you kidding me? Her soul rest in peace? Where clearly she destroyed a lot of destinies? When she was worst than the serpent?

Sinners need prayers.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
menix:
D man should be freed..
D woman deserved it..
If am to wear same shoe wiv d man, its certainly murder jst dat d man acted hastely..
He should have strangled her and put the body in the deep freezer.

2 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by shindarayo(f): 2:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Another Yoruba man again. Yoruba people committing first degree crime home and abroad since 17 BC. God go help Una ooo. cheesy
1st classMUMU of d highest order, dts wat u are

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by menix(m): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
BoboYekini:
He should have strangled her and put the body in the deep freezer.

U re mouthed, u know u best way to beat d law...
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Miami11: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
I bet Nigerian men in the states are not doing what they are supposed to do.
You can't have wives in dozens trying to get out of marriages.
unmarried Nigerian girls in states please expand your horizons try some Ghanaians, Kenyans or even togolese men.
Nigerian women are now endangered species in the states.
women sleep with one eye open.

4 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by cap28: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
People who know the man say he regularly abused his wife and treated her like a dog. Domestic abuse is so prevalent in Nigeria and many of th3ese men think that they can get away with treating their wives like slaves in civilised countries like the US, if he wasn't happy in his marriage divorce was always an option rather than beating her up regularly . He is very fortunate to have got himself a good lawyer who pleaded that it was a crime of passion and that he acted in a moment of temporary insanity, had he not used that as his defence he would have been on death row by now looking forward to death by lethal injection.
Now he joins the infamous group of Nigerians in the US who murder their wives for whatever reason.

By the way I don't support infidelity but killing another human being especially your own wife is an abomination.

8 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Miami11: 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
And women know the kind of monster of a husband you have.
If you need to divorce or run off, put a plan in strategy.
Run off in the middle of the night with extra police to help you move out.
I cannot imagine loosing my life due to this raggedy low lives men.

3 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
EfemenaXY:

And 25 years isn't really 25 years. I don't know how it is in the States, but over here, night and day count as a day each. Plus, as was mentioned earlier, he could get off sooner, on parole if he is of good behaviour.

No. He should be given the death sentence. Too bad hanging till half dead, pulling out his entrails alive and throwing into the fire before his eyes, then beheading and quartering as a deterrent have been abolished.

Middle Ages / medieval crimes deserve medieval punishments.

In the absence of those, the electric chair should do just fine.

I completely agree. Any human capable of bludgeoning another to death should be made to go through a similar experience.

2 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
cap28:
People who know the man say he regularly abused his wife and treated her like a dog. Domestic abuse is so prevalent in Nigeria and many of th3ese men think that they can get away with treating their wives like slaves in civilised countries like the US, if he wasn't happy in his marriage divorce was always an option rather than beating her up regularly . He is very fortunate to have got himself a good lawyer who pleaded that it was a crime of passion and that he acted in a moment of temporary insanity, had he not used that as his defence he would have been on death row by now looking forward to death by lethal injection.
Now he joins the infamous group of Nigerians in the US who murder their wives for whatever reason.

By the way I don't support infidelity but killing another human being especially your own wife is an abomination.

No surprise there, I firmly believe that close to 99% of these Nigerian men that kill their wives have been physically abusing them before.

7 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by EfemenaXY: 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
ileobatojo:

I completely agree. Any human capable of bludgeoning another to death should be made to go through a similar experience.

Precisely. It's got pre-meditated murder written all over it.

See, what I never get is this: when criminals like these carry out such heinious crimes, they do it with all confidence and no fear / remorse. So why can't they stand up to their crimes of passion and declare themselves GUILTY with as much pride as they can muster when rounded up?

I mean, why deny / run or even hide behind laughable, pathetic excuses like "I don't remember"? Or, "I went to bed, woke up and found her dead"?

Bl00dy cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
ultraawesome:
Slow judicial system.

A thorough judicial system based on the premise of innocent until proven guilty.

Not that kangaroo system in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
maestroferddi:
Forget your holier-than-thou posturings, the irresponsible wife turned that man into a beast.

What do you expect from a man who had been working his socks off only to discover that his supposedly only child was fathered by another man?

Granted that the man overdid it, but the blame is on both sides. Provocation is an extenuating circumstance in manslaughter/homicide.

I feel sympathy for the dude and the child.

The wife ate what she cooked but I wished the husband didn't kill her.

Leaving them to roam around like zombies is more satisfying.

Glad I wasn't on that jury as I'll have to vote not guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
femliany:

lol....badooo
na true o
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Fulaman198(m): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
I know the man is old, but he could just have found another woman. In a way I feel sorry for him. He shouldn't have let her infidelity get the best of him.

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by cap28: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
ileobatojo:

No surprise there, I firmly believe that close to 99% of these Nigerian men that kill their wives have been physically abusing them before.

Very true.

Studies on domestic abuse reveal that the following traits in men indicate that they are likely to go on to become physically abusive to their wives or girlfriends:

jealousy
controlling behaviour
wanting to commit to a relationship without getting to know the person properly
unrealistic expectations
isolation of the victim
blaming the victim for their problems
hypersensitive attitude
not showing compassion or empathy to children or any vulnerable group
forcing the victim to have s.ex when the victim is not in the mood
being verbally abusive
Jekyll and Hyde personality type

4 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by obowunmi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Looks like she was already pregnant for the lover before they got together.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Miami11: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
I hope the man rots in jail,
I hope the woman's lifeless bloody stabbed body's haunts this deranged demon to his death.

I have no respect or sympathy for an insecure son of a gun.

5 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by cold(m): 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
I honestly can't judge the hubby's action. Trying to walk a mile in his shoes. If i discover my only child of 20 years turns out not to be my biological child,it would take some major restraint not to do something mental. Don't even want to think about it. Reason why i must always insist on a dna from birth. You never can tell

2 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
cap28:
Now he joins the infamous group of Nigerians in the US who murder btheir wives for whatever reason.

Below is the newspaper story I read when this case came out
Friendly ,outgoing and hardworking family man with no record of domestic violence
So I have no clue where your story is coming from
If he beat his wife his neighbors would know
Confrontational cam mean anything,you argue with a neighbor who let his dog into your yard,or ask them to stop their kids from walking on your lawn,that could be termed confrontation.

The father is an outgoing man who worked hard at his pharmacy and African restaurant, said one neighbor, John Muñoz. Some neighbors say Ademoye has been confrontational, but Muñoz noted, "I've never had any problems with him."

The Ademoyes have a teenage son, currently traveling in Europe, neighbors said.

The Sheriff's Office had come to the address after a burglary in 2006 and a grease fire in 2008, but county records show nothing to suggest a history of domestic discord.

On Thursday, the home remained surrounded by crime scene tape as investigators removed evidence.

Juliet Ademoye worked at African Eateries, the couple's restaurant and catering business at 320 W Waters Ave. They rented the space from Maria Rodriguez, who owns a hair salon next door.

Rodriguez said she saw Juliet Ademoye a few days ago and she seemed cheerful. They had recently renewed their annual lease, Rodriguez said.

Olufemi Ademoye, who was known to many as just "Femi," was a stocky, hard-working pharmacist who would sometimes return home from work at 9 or 10 p.m., Muñoz said.

He worked at Crown Pharmacy on Waters Avenue, where a clerk was threatened several weeks ago by a robber seeking drugs, including oxycodone.

He also worked at African Eateries and would stop by the hair salon to talk to Rodriguez.

"Both of them were very nice people," Rodriguez said.

The store and the restaurant were closed Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hopefully these neighbors will testify to his true character and help his sentencing
What he did was very wrong but I believe he deserves a lighter sentence
10 years max IMHO

2 Likes

Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
babyosisi:
Hopefully these neighbors will testify to his true character and help his sentencing
What he did was very wrong but I believe he deserves a lighter sentence
10 years max IMHO
He would likely get more than that, even though it wasn't premeditated murder.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by Fulaman198(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
CFCfan:

He would likely get more than that, even though it wasn't premeditated murder.

In America most likely, being a Nigerian doesn't help his case either.
Re: Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago by tpiah11: 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
Babyosisi is really keeping tabs on this family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife / Video Of Nigerian Woman Expressing Her Joy As She Becomes A Mrs / Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.