Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders (21405 Views)

Twin Sisters Wed Same Day To Their Childhood Friends (photos) / Benue University Fresh Graduate Who Died On Valentine's Day Buried (Photos) / This Amazing Wedding In Lagos On Valentine's Day Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2015
UjSizzle:
Happy Valentine's Day emusmith smiley

Sizzle smiley

Happy Val To You...How is it rolling?
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by stebell(m): 10:24am On Feb 14, 2015
ichidodo:
Yeah, i would like to wish that to all my comment readers, my likers and likeresses..
haters and hateresses too...And this goes out to Zizibabe,tit (we hope her val return to her in one piece) and ofcourse our war afficionados in the house "make love not war"...Least but not the least, this here goes out to the best of the best sincere9gerian
sunnybobo3
mogidi
atlwireless
shizzlestar
ujoinme
rozayx5
chukwudi44
nigerianvenom
datolee
bloodykiller

ratiken
dozzybaba
phockphockman
longeria
idumuose
firefire
anonimi
aljharem
tomakint
aryzgreat
publisher
brownlord
talktimi
iconize
rigarmortis
descartes
pointb
pazienza
OKDNigeria
stebell
brokenTV
longeria
Truckpusher
rozayx5
collynzo9
squaddy
decryptor
biafranqueen
Showmeyourcertificate guy...and all you lovers of ichidodo,Nigeria and Transformation...Bigup fi unu, no babylon.Cho!!.

Same to yu broda and to all Jonathanians. Have fun.

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by watered(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2015
Genea:
sorry I dont do Vals day
Once have u spoken...twice have I heard

#GodWin
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2015
Genea:
iffahear

wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Genea(f): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2015
watered:
Once have u spoken...twice have I heard

#GodWin
lol
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2015
watered:
Bros abeg no vex as I meant saying I'm better off with ur fire.... No vex abeg cos its a typo error. I've got manners pls
hahahahah....i got u....dont worry paddy...

i dont take things serious.....

u gat no fears...dude!!!

happy valentine...but valentine is not happy...shey u know??....lols
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2015
barcanista:
Happy Vals to the Proud Members of Nairaland Progressive Badoo. Omenka, Donphilopus, Caseless, my humble self and exMember Obiagelli.
Exmember? Hmmm
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by donphilopus: 10:53am On Feb 14, 2015
Obiagelli:

Exmember? Hmmm

I was perplexed when I saw it too o.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 14, 2015
ichidodo:
Yeah, i would like to wish that to all my comment readers, my likers and likeresses..
haters and hateresses too...And this goes out to Zizibabe,tit (we hope her val return to her in one piece) and ofcourse our war afficionados in the house "make love not war"...Least but not the least, this here goes out to the best of the best sincere9gerian
sunnybobo3
mogidi
atlwireless
shizzlestar
ujoinme
rozayx5
chukwudi44
nigerianvenom
datolee
bloodykiller

ratiken
dozzybaba
phockphockman
longeria
idumuose
firefire
anonimi
aljharem
tomakint
aryzgreat
publisher
brownlord
talktimi
iconize
rigarmortis
descartes
pointb
pazienza
OKDNigeria
stebell
brokenTV
longeria
Truckpusher
rozayx5
collynzo9
squaddy
decryptor
biafranqueen
Showmeyourcertificate guy...and all you lovers of ichidodo,Nigeria and Transformation...Bigup fi unu, no babylon.Cho!!.
you have the mind not to mention my name abi??....abi....Agatha please help me with my handkin let me clean ma eyes....crying now.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2015
Ah I think say you don resign that time wey I award your personal Ministry to myself. My bad... How you de?
Obiagelli:

Exmember? Hmmm
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2015
donphilopus:

abeg no intimidate us with oyinbo grammar
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by watered(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
hahahahah....i got u....dont worry paddy...

i dont take things serious.....

u gat no fears...dude!!!

happy valentine...but valentine is not happy...shey u know??....lols
Dis val must be happy o. I informed Genea that I want to visit here house o boy she immediately told about the presence of roadblocks to her house
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Genea(f): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2015
watered:
Dis val must be happy o. I informed Genea that I want to visit here house o boy she immediately told about the presence of roadblocks to her house
Lol watered ,wat na,biko kwanu
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2015
bayulll01:
Happy bday to all my fan,to my crush and those that crushes me,remember is just like a normal day,and we need to show loves everyday to our love ones,remember you will be solely held responsible to whatever action you do Today,play safe and if need be,don't play at all,a real man who claims to love you will never dishonor you on a lovely day,have fun ciao
N.B my Val on Nairaland will be klassiquette,if u get this message pls Dm me already sent a message wink!! Lol.
OMG!!!!! I'm honored thanks alot
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by watered(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2015
Genea:
Lol watered ,wat na,biko kwanu
...and watered finally visits Genea. The following conversations ensued:

Watered: Hello Genea

Genea: Hi watered

Watered: how was ur 9t

Genea: fine and pls what do u want from me?

Watered: pls I want ur heart from u to me

Genea: my heart is with someone already

Watered: I understand but we can share or better still #Change

Genea: Change ko Change ni...pls I'm busy with him inside. So if u don't mind take ur leave

Watered: (stretches out my hands to collect the leaves but none was give to me)

Genea: duh (and she shuts d door)

Watered: (leaves Genea's house to his house). I'm currently eating ewa goin

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by biafranqueen: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2015
ichidodo:
sunnybobo3
mogidi
atlwireless
shizzlestar
ujoinme
rozayx5
chukwudi44
nigerianvenom
datolee
bloodykiller

ratiken
dozzybaba
phockphockman
longeria
idumuose
firefire
anonimi
aljharem
tomakint
aryzgreat
publisher
brownlord
talktimi
iconize
rigarmortis
descartes
pointb
pazienza
OKDNigeria
stebell
brokenTV
longeria
Truckpusher
rozayx5
collynzo9
squaddy
decryptor
biafranqueen
Happy Val day kiss

2 Likes

Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by ogaprime(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2015
deebrain:

And the lord turned unto him and marveled, lifted up His hands and said unto him and those that gathered to hear him,

"O ye of little faith! ATM machines neither slumber nor sleep. Deny not thineself and thy boo, the responsibilities of the day thereof".

Loooooool....thanks,money is not de problem. But that's not what am saying. Am talking about hyping of val
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by donphilopus: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2015
barcanista:
abeg no intimidate us with oyinbo grammar

cheesy grin I sabi anything
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2015
No de intimidate me o
donphilopus:

cheesy grin I sabi anything
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2015
Kazrem:

Check your mail sister.

replied
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
watered:
lols....

if u realy want her....break dose roadblocks...haaahahahs....u must see her..weda she likes it or yes!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by StevinMorgan(m): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
Valentine died for love,
Romeo also died for love,
Jack in titanic died for love, Samson in the bible died for love, Greek heroes. Hercules & achilles died for love.
Even jesus christ died for love.

Where are the women? Don't buy any woman a valentines treat, gift or diamond ring this year until she gives you atleast 5 names of women who died for love..

Because no woman would die for love, wake up guys
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by watered(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
lols....

if u realy want her....break dose roadblocks...haaahahahs....u must see her..weda she likes it or yes!!!
Watered runs into the room picks a sledge hammer and starts running to Genea's house
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Genea(f): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
watered:
Watered runs into the room picks a sledge hammer and starts running to Genea's house
Lol let's see wat u can do
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Genea(f): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
lols....

pls stop giving him hopes
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by PhockPhockMan: 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
ichidodo:
sunnybobo3
mogidi
atlwireless
shizzlestar
ujoinme
rozayx5
chukwudi44
nigerianvenom
datolee
bloodykiller

ratiken
dozzybaba
phockphockman
longeria
idumuose
firefire
anonimi
aljharem
tomakint
aryzgreat
publisher
brownlord
talktimi
iconize
rigarmortis
descartes
pointb
pazienza
OKDNigeria
stebell
brokenTV
longeria
Truckpusher
rozayx5
collynzo9
squaddy
decryptor
biafranqueen
It shall be well with you my brother. May God fill our mouths with laughter of triumphs this year in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by caselessogbuagu: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
Caseless:
Oboy, na only go enjoy itself b dat. Enough lap dance for d night grin
see wetin auto-correct do me abeg.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by squaddy(m): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
ichidodo:
sunnybobo3
mogidi
atlwireless
shizzlestar
ujoinme
rozayx5
chukwudi44
nigerianvenom
datolee
bloodykiller

ratiken
dozzybaba
phockphockman
longeria
idumuose
firefire
anonimi
aljharem
tomakint
aryzgreat
publisher
brownlord
talktimi
iconize
rigarmortis
descartes
pointb
pazienza
OKDNigeria
stebell
brokenTV
longeria
Truckpusher
rozayx5
collynzo9
squaddy
decryptor
biafranqueen

Wish you same bro. Have fun today.

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
barcanista:
Ah I think say you don resign that time wey I award your personal Ministry to myself. My bad... How you de?
I am good brother.

donphilopus:

cheesy
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Genea:
pls stop giving him hopes
y would i stop giving ma nigga hope??...

ok..i get it....i shouldnt give him hope huh??...i should give mind....yeahhhh......

watered....i give u the power and might....go after her...

mess those roads block!!!!.....

hahahaahaha....oh Genea....he is coming for uuuuuuuuu....lols
Re: Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders by watered(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
patrickdarlins:
y would i stop giving ma nigga hope??...

ok..i get it....i shouldnt give him hope huh??...i should give mind....yeahhhh......

watered....i give u the power and might....go after her...

mess those roads block!!!!.....

hahahaahaha....oh Genea....he is coming for uuuuuuuuu....lols
(with a frowned face) Genea come and open d gate oh...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Mother 65 Years Birthday Celebrations/thanksgiving Photos / The Accolade Challenge: Brands Are Taking Advantage Of It / Linda Ikeji, El-Rufai At Future Awards Africa 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.