Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:22 PM

Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini (26814 Views)

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Photos are from the set of PSquare's new music video, Collabo.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/photos-of-peter-okoye-in-lamborghini.html

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nairalander01: 7:52am On Feb 14, 2015
Borrowed lambo 8-)
In Airforce1's voice: working on my new album, join you guys soon. smiley

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2015
Nairalander01:
Borrowed lambo

lol...borrowed or not, u don enter am b4?

18 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by TRADELYN: 7:56am On Feb 14, 2015
grin

...so Lovely!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by buygala(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2015
Nairalander01:
Borrowed lambo

him borrow am... no wahala

but na you get your mumu PERSONALLY... ONLY YOU undecided

btw

The mod who removed my reply to Nairalander01's mention undecided ..... May Sango and Amadioha deal with you as you have dealth with me

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by DickDastardly(m): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2015
Very humble!
Unlike Oga Titus wey for tell us say na im own! grin

25 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by buygala(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2015
Much respect to them

.... As God has blessed their hustle, may he bless mine too embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Fatban(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2015
If Na poor man pose with anoda person fine car now,everybody go dey abuse am.#diarisgodo

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nairalander01: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2015
buygala:

him borrow am... no wahala

but na you get your mumu PERSONALLY... ONLY YOU undecided
This should be first and last time you quote me and spew trash; dont come here to form James Bond for me, I'm only stating what I saw from the caption he(himself) gave.

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by kendrick9(m): 8:04am On Feb 14, 2015
he is looking fresh and fly.... nice lambo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nairalander01: 8:04am On Feb 14, 2015
2undexy:

lol...borrowed or not, u don enter am b4?
I never enter am, was only stating the caption of the photo which He gave

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by tobillionaire(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2015
Y nt buy ur own boss?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 14, 2015
I don't envy him sha, because mine is on the way

Earn cool cash from the comfort of your home..... just a click away... Check out my signature.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by pretydiva(f): 9:21am On Feb 14, 2015
Luv dis guy..if it were 2 b other celebs,dey wil claim it's their car

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 14, 2015
Nice! i've also entered d richest car in the world bugatti veyron b4.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by natureblack(m): 10:56am On Feb 14, 2015
I had a girl-friend in college who was brilliant.She graduated with just about every honour you can imagine.But the interesting thing about her was she rarely spoke up in class.

Her name is Phrenoz,and she was one of the shyest ladies you would ever meet.I,on the other hand,was not.We took a lot of the same classes,and I was the one usually blabbing about some strong opinion.

Every once in awhile,though,Phrenoz would break into the discussion with something that would stun us all into silence - including the professor.It took me years to understand,but Phrenoz grasped a concept that Nairaland front-page is still struggling with.IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPEAK,MAKE IT COUNT.

Nairaland front-page has been sold to dogs .

.......fcccking boring angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by izu777: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2015
I hope that car will not be driven on Nigerian roads or him name go be sorry even ordinary bumps for cities go spoil am

Nollywood stars dump music career
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/3230-nollywood-stars-dump-music-career

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 14, 2015
Chartered lambo
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by naijainfogalery: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2015
P Square don't get confortable Airforce1 will be joining you guys soon
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by flipboss(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2015
Good for him. How does that affect the cost of Val gift I have to buy for my bae undecided
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by jamesbawa(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2015
Nice car mehn... God abeg settle me dis year
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Truckpusher(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2015
Fatban:
If Na poor man pose with anoda person fine car now,everybody go dey abuse am.#diarisgodo
grin grin
I tell ya

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Henrolla(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2015
nice pix
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by carbony4red(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2015
We don c u, no de show ursef
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2015
I

Quit

Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2015
WERE and WHERE?

THERE and THEIR?
?

Common errors...
That's one fast car though... wink

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Jennyclems(f): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Beautiful...Enjoy
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Nice 1,you no get you no come get place to borrow na im bad pass.
In other news...
Dear lord.
May all unmarried persons planning to have s*x today get pregnant typically Lols.
Let no abortion pill work for them.
May all c*nd*m tear miraculously and may no emergency pill work for them.
This is my humble prayer Lord, click like to say amen

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by dmjinc(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Nairalander01:
Borrowed lambo 8-)
In Airforce1's voice: working on my new album, join you guys soon. smiley
grin grin
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Jwonder(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2015
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars React To Obi Madubogwu's Death / American Rapper, Craig Mack Is Dead! / Tonto Dikeh: 'Obasanjo Is Not My Son's Grandfather, Stop The Lies'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.