Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini (26839 Views)

The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) / Oge Okoye In A Boobs-Baring Outfit To Church Today, Fans Slam Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by sweetgala(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nairalander01:
Borrowed lambo 8-)
In Airforce1's voice: working on my new album, join you guys soon. smiley

I'm sure these guys can afford a marcielago or gallardo by now , maybe not the aventador
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by santos876(m): 12:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
dat lambo is no match compared to my lambo 2015 model I gave to ma mum today as val gift
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Photos are from the set of PSquare's new music video, Collabo.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/photos-of-peter-okoye-in-lamborghini.html

Aventador Lambo, hop in & just push start

I go zero to a hundred nigga real quick

You talk money I gat money is real shit....50 cent
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by metorichmond(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nairalander01:
Borrowed lambo 8-)
In Airforce1's voice: working on my new album, join you guys soon. smiley

OGbeni na one million yrs e Go tak u to work on ur album ne, all d time u keep workin on uya album.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by saltysleek(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
I beta go buy one so all em go come dey borrow... lwkmd
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by notoriousbabe: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Na photoshop jo
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by AceVentura: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nice Lambo!

I still prefer this 2015 Rolls Royce Wraith. I rode in it 2wks ago & it was like ......

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by dammytosh: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
buygala:

him borrow am... no wahala

but na you get your mumu PERSONALLY... ONLY YOU undecided

btw

The mod who removed my reply to Nairalander01's mention undecided ..... May Sango and Amadioha deal with you as you have dealth with me

Oh my !!!

Amennnnnn !!

But no dey curse abeg. Aba , let us learn to be tolerant.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
messpero90:
ur signature says ure one of those hoes dat wnt work hard n earn 4 themselves real cash, instead sitting at hme n praying 2 win a lottery in one fucking referral site n wen d site later turns out 2 b waste of time, u start chasing afta prick 2 gv u money. dnt b angry i said d truth bcaus d truth is bitter.

Thanks for your unsolicited advice. For your information, I'm gainfully employed. I just came across this thought & it couldn't be a source of additional income, & since it's genuine, why not? Who wouldn't mind an additional income?
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Wittylens:

Dear , don't waste you time. Its 100% fake... I've done this before. I got $250 but never withdrew it... They will never pay you

Thanks dear. #noted#

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
miraclewonder:

Thanks for your unsolicited advice. For your information, I'm gainfully employed. I just came across this thought it couldn't be a source of additional income, & since it's genuine, why not? Who wouldn't mind an additional income?
pls im sorry 4 using those words on u, my conscience wont let me be. can we b friends? wink.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
messpero90:
pls im sorry 4 using those words on u, my conscience wont let me be. can we b friends? wink.

Apology accepted.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nairalander01: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pweetyradiance:
my dear his likes are many on nairaland, it's same thing one empty headed human being did to me. he managed to stop quoting me yesterday,why? I don't know. maybe his conscience advised him
I like you for this. I don't know what came over the dude oh, well I wont start an e-fight with any one but I wont bow out of one either. Happy val

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by piagetskinner(m): 5:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mehn..its like he's practically sitting on the floor...#lamborg
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Pweetyradiance(f): 11:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nairalander01:

I like you for this. I don't know what came over the dude oh, well I wont start an e-fight with any one but I wont bow out of one either. Happy val
Yes dear it's not necessary
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by granckyrooner: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2015
lakside000:
Abeg who know best airtel android data plan?
pls need it asap

lakside000, I use a bundle of N2000 for 2GB and N3500 for 4.5GB. I would advise you follow Airtel on twitter (@airtel_care) for more information on the bundles.
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
natureblack:
I had a girl-friend in college who was brilliant.She graduated with just about every honour you can imagine.But the interesting thing about her was she rarely spoke up in class.

Her name is Phrenoz,and she was one of the shyest ladies you would ever meet.I,on the other hand,was not.We took a lot of the same classes,and I was the one usually blabbing about some strong opinion.

Every once in awhile,though,Phrenoz would break into the discussion with something that would stun us all into silence - including the professor.It took me years to understand,but Phrenoz grasped a concept that Nairaland front-page is still struggling with.IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPEAK,MAKE IT COUNT.

Nairaland front-page has been sold to dogs .

.......fcccking boring angry
...I can't stop laughing...its good to know that someone understands the value of words...
Re: Photos Of Peter Okoye In A Lamborghini by natureblack(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
phrenoz:
...I can't stop laughing...its good to know that someone understands the value of words...
You can say that again. Haste makes waste my Dear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charity Nnaji: I Almost Committed Suicide Over Mompha Begging Scandal / Sun Newspaper Awards:Tuface And Chika Ike Dazzle On Classy Outfits(Photos) / American Rapper, Craig Mack Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.