Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style (3192 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Pope Francis To Wash & Kiss The Feet Of 4 Nigerian Catholics, 3 Muslims,5 Others / Atheist Terrorist? Atheist Murders 3 Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
LordReed:

Question was when did you ever hear Christians say unbelievers should be killed?

But a lot of people have already been killed in the past for not being Christians. You should learn to obey Yahweh your master.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by johnydon22(m): 6:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
ifeness:

But a lot of people have already been killed in the past for not being Christians. You should learn to obey Yahweh your master.
During the crusades... millions of muslims, atheists, heretics, scientists were burnt at the stake, beheaded, tortured to death

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
johnydon22:

During the crusades... millions of muslims, atheists, heretics, scientists were burnt at the stake, beheaded, tortured to death

True

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by dorox(m): 7:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
johnydon22:

While it is true that people who claim to be christians have done a lot of terrible atrocious acts in the past in the name of Christ, you cannot deny the fact that had they followed the example laid down by Jesus in his words and action while he was on earth those abhorrent crimes would not have happened.
But in the case of Islam, following the example of Mohammad will make one a terrorist, a thief, and apedòphile. That is why the claim that Islam is religion of peace sounds hollow.
Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by oaroloye(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
The fellow murdered the three Muslims, and then turned himself in.

When these people drug themselves to feel like Human beings, and they miscalculate the dose- positively or negatively- the results are unpredictable.

The poor guy could be an MK-ULTRA Drone, being used- set-up- to provoke an incident, and start a War of Extermination on Muslims.
Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by LordReed(m): 1:51am On Feb 21, 2015
ifeness:

I thought you don't believe in Yahweh? How come you are urging me to obey?
Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 21, 2015
LordReed:

I thought you don't believe in Yahweh? How come you are urging me to obey?

Yahweh is the fictional character you base your life upon. Sadly your president Jona believes in this sky monster daddy too.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 21, 2015
ooman:
he's a xenophobe, there is a difference.

I am very sure your opinion would have been very different if it had been a Muslim who killed 3 Atheists; execution style.
Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by LordReed(m): 8:22am On Feb 21, 2015
ifeness:

Yahweh is the fictional character you base your life upon. Sadly your president Jona believes in this sky monster daddy too.

So you are making sense in urging me to kill for fictional Yahweh?
Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by LordReed(m): 8:27am On Feb 21, 2015
striktlymi:

I am very sure your opinion would have been very different if it had been a Muslim who killed 3 Atheists; execution style.

It's a form of self deception. As though irrationality/murder is different when displayed by the religious or the irreligious.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2015
ifeness:

Just joking..... I find it funny to see Christians making the incident a big deal. But they forgot the fact that killing non-believers puts a huge smile on Yahweh's face.
Sigh!!! Here we go again with the alleged moral and intellectual superiority of atheism.
Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2015
LordReed:

So you are making sense in urging me to kill for fictional Yahweh?

What is the point of paying your tithe/offering to this god of yours when you cannot simply obey it. "Suffer not the witch to live". You are not a genuine follower of Yahweh I suppose. Don't forget you will be fighting alongside Jesus during the "supposed" "Battle of Armageddon" killing the non-believers.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 21, 2015
Papist:

Sigh!!! Here we go again with the alleged moral and intellectual superiority of atheism.

Your Bible said so.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by LordReed(m): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2015
ifeness:

What is the point of paying your tithe/offering to this god of yours when you cannot simply obey it. "Suffer not the witch to live". You are not a genuine follower of Yahweh I suppose. Don't forget you will be fighting alongside Jesus during the "supposed" "Battle of Armageddon" killing the non-believers.

I wonder why you keep urging me to obey a fictional character, you are not making sense.
Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
ifeness:

Your Bible said so.
My Bible said what?
Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by wiegraf: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2015
LordReed:

I believe it does when it is rhetorical.

So, your point is, genuinely, that being an atheist does not prevent one from being a murderer?

You might as well have told us that the sky is blue or a plate of beans would do a better job than GEJ

As for when have xtians terrorized or persecuted other groups in the name of their religion?

[img]http://mahopa.de/bilder/funny-forum-pictures/lol.jpg[/img]

Start with wiki. Organizations sef, not random pissed off individuals. And you might have a short memory or be unaware of history, eg the dark ages. Well, they're called 'dark' for a variety of good reasons. Or, as already pointed, read your bible (especially the OT),

Actually, simply look closer to home. May I remind you of the many xtian attacks on the good barbarian northern neighbors? Never invoked god did they? (ah, rhetoric, getting the hand of it).

Incomparable to this case you say? Why, because they were retaliatory? (though technically, first coup was an xtian affair that left many muslims dead, but that may not be the genesis of our issues, plus such a long time ago). Well, if the events in this case played out like you imagine them to have; ie some by definition non-existent, mysterious atheist dogma motivated him - don't you think they would have been, considering the folly of muslims around the world, retaliatory as well? Just as xtians here it seems....

But it didn't even play out like you imagine. He certainly had no love for islam, but this was no planned murder. Parking issue, lost his $hit, then he shot them. In other words, it was more a crime of passion. And he turned himself in once he'd regained his composure..

Not to excuse the extreme foo.lishness of his acts, but really.....

1 Like

Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by LordReed(m): 8:54am On Feb 22, 2015
wiegraf:

So, your point is, genuinely, that being an atheist does not prevent one from being a murderer?

You might as well have told us that the sky is blue or a plate of beans would do a better job than GEJ

As for when have xtians terrorized or persecuted other groups in the name of their religion?

[img]http://mahopa.de/bilder/funny-forum-pictures/lol.jpg[/img]

Start with wiki. Organizations sef, not random pissed off individuals. And you might have a short memory or be unaware of history, eg the dark ages. Well, they're called 'dark' for a variety of good reasons. Or, as already pointed, read your bible (especially the OT),

Actually, simply look closer to home. May I remind you of the many xtian attacks on the good barbarian northern neighbors? Never invoked god did they? (ah, rhetoric, getting the hand of it).

Incomparable to this case you say? Why, because they were retaliatory? (though technically, first coup was an xtian affair that left many muslims dead, but that may not be the genesis of our issues, plus such a long time ago). Well, if the events in this case played out like you imagine them to have; ie some by definition non-existent, mysterious atheist dogma motivated him - don't you think they would have been, considering the folly of muslims around the world, retaliatory as well? Just as xtians here it seems....

But it didn't even play out like you imagine. He certainly had no love for islam, but this was no planned murder. Parking issue, lost his $hit, then he shot them. In other words, it was more a crime of passion. And he turned himself in once he'd regained his composure..

Not to excuse the extreme foo.lishness of his acts, but really.....

I think you missed out on the key words I used 1 irrationality 2 immune. Does atheism immune one from irrationality? Which is what you folk on here would have us believe, that religious people are inherently irrational. Anybody can go berserk and claim any amounts of reason to justify their actions,it is not exclusive to the religious.

Again I have not claimed that no atrocities have not been committed in Christ's name but I make bold to claim that you will not find any directive to Christians telling them to kill unbelievers by Christ or the first Apostles.
Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by wiegraf: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
LordReed:

I think you missed out on the key words I used 1 irrationality 2 immune. Does atheism immune one from irrationality? Which is what you folk on here would have us believe, that religious people are inherently irrational. Anybody can go berserk and claim any amounts of reason to justify their actions,it is not exclusive to the religious.

Don't misrepresent us or falsely equate two different things. No, we never state it automatically makes one immune from irrationality. Did I not answer that or something similar earlier?

We state it is by far and away the more rational position when compared with theism. And, by and large, atheists, especially those who come to these conclusions themselves (as opposed to those who were say raised in atheist households) are generally more rational than religious.

I won't bother with explaining why in detail, have too little time these days and it should be obvious. But I will add this: claiming a human is immune to irrationality is downright silly. This should also be obvious, and I'm not sure who suggested that notion to you.

LordReed:

Again I have not claimed that no atrocities have not been committed in Christ's name but I make bold to claim that you will not find any directive to Christians telling them to kill unbelievers by Christ or the first Apostles.

Your bold claim, various issues. Eg are you saying OT god is not xtian god?? And other issues I've already raised. Time constraints though, so....

LordReed:

It's a big deal because people are dead due to irrational hatred by a person who does not fit the profile of religious terrorist.
When did you ever hear Christians say unbelievers should be killed?

That is what I was responding to. I hope that's enough as, again, time.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by Fulaman198(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2015
LordReed:

The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) and many other Christian terrorist groups, you can Google "Christian Terrorist Groups"

1 Like

Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Fulaman198:

The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) and many other Christian terrorist groups, you can Google "Christian Terrorist Groups"

LordReed:

Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by LordReed(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2015
wiegraf:

Don't misrepresent us or falsely equate two different things. No, we never state it automatically makes one immune from irrationality. Did I not answer that or something similar earlier?

You do sound like it does when you discuss sometimes. However I will take it that this has been clarified.

We state it is by far and away the more rational position when compared with theism. And, by and large, atheists, especially those who come to these conclusions themselves (as opposed to those who were say raised in atheist households) are generally more rational than religious.

I won't bother with explaining why in detail, have too little time these days and it should be obvious. But I will add this: claiming a human is immune to irrationality is downright silly. This should also be obvious, and I'm not sure who suggested that notion to you.

At the risk of sparking of another debate I will state that there is a rationality to belief but what you really are against is the premises on which belief is based on. Again I will take it as resolved that irrationality is a general human condition which we all try to stave off.

Your bold claim, various issues. Eg are you saying OT god is not xtian god?? And other issues I've already raised. Time constraints though, so....

Yes there are many issues but it will require you to be open minded in accepting the "theology".

That is what I was responding to. I hope that's enough as, again, time.

It is.
Re: Atheist Kills 3 Muslims Execution Style by ooman(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
striktlymi:

Yes. Definitely.
There is a difference.
Atheists dont read from the same book. You guys do, so deal with that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Personal Encounter With Sex And How It Almost Destroyed My Life / Where Do Dead Children Go? / Do You Believe Mermaid Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.