Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

MEXICAN LOVE MOVIE: What Life Took From Me" Read Live Updates - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MEXICAN LOVE MOVIE: What Life Took From Me" Read Live Updates (1884 Views)

AMVCA 2017 Live Updates!! / The Red Carpet Is Set For The Headies 2015 #theheadies2015 (live Updates) / If Your 2014 Were To Be A Movie, What Title Would You Give It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MEXICAN LOVE MOVIE: What Life Took From Me" Read Live Updates by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 14, 2015
I have never seen Mexican movie as interesting as this one. In fact, i don't miss any episode on AIT. The story takes place in Aguazul (Blue Water) where Montserrat lives. Montserrat is a beautiful girl and her mother wants her to marry a wealthy man. Montserrat, despite doing everything her mother tells her, secretly maintains a relationship with José Luis of the marina, whom she plans to marry, though Jose Luis was a naval corporal with no wealth. Dimitrio, Montserrat's brother, discovers her relationship with José Luis and decides to tell his mother, and Graciela tries everything to separate the two through intrigue and lies.

At the same time, Alejandro, who is a ranch hand in a nearby hacienda and who was one of the favorite ranch hands of Don Benjamin Almonte, learns the truth about his origins. On his deathbed, Don Benjamin tells Alejandro that he is his father. Don Benjamin leaves all of his money and property to Alejandro. Alejandro does not receive the news well and goes riding on his horse towards the sea, where he meets Montserrat who mistakes him for Jose Luis. Thinking he is Jose Luis, Montserrat hugs Alejandro, and he falls in love immediately.

The situation becomes complicated when Montserrat does not agree to date Alejandro. Graciela decides to tell Montserrat the whole truth about their financial situation, and Montserrat eventually agrees to help her family by marrying Alejandro. In the meantime, José Luis, who was wrongly imprisoned for the murder of Bruno which he did not commit, escapes from prison and tells Montserrat the truth about everything that happened. But it is too late since Graciela has already managed to manipulate Montserrat into marrying Alejandro.
After much fighting with her own self, Montserrat soon discovers that her "love" for Jose Luis was merely puppy love, and that she has learned what true love is and should feel like with Alejandro. While she cared for Jose Luis, she did not love him; he merely taught her how to care for someone. the story continues on AIT by 10pm

CLICK the Link TO READ LIVE WEEKLY UPDATES OF THIS DRAMA

http://www.edesononlinenews.com/2015/01/what-life-took-from-me-2015-live-updates.html

(1) (Reply)

'nigeria Broadcast Media Compromised,lack Objectivity’-chikodinaka Eze, AIT Czar / MTV Shuga Season 5 Episode One (welcome Home) / Pls Where Can I Download Movies From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.