Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Post Your Val' Text Massage And Romantic Poems For Young Lovers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Post Your Val' Text Massage And Romantic Poems For Young Lovers (916 Views)

My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story) / The Perfect Flight. (A Romantic Story) / Resources For Young Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Val' Text Massage And Romantic Poems For Young Lovers by Louisicon(m): 8:16am On Feb 14, 2015
I have been thinking why dont we shear the love massages and romantic poems we have sent or we will be sending to our Love.
Re: Post Your Val' Text Massage And Romantic Poems For Young Lovers by Louisicon(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] i will be sending this to my girl...

I will val' you

Love, it's a special day;
We should celebrate and appreciate,
That you and me found something pretty neat,
And I know some say this day is arbitrary.
But, it's a good excuse,
That I love to use mary,
I know what to do baby,
I, I will val' you,
I'll love you
Love, I don't need those things;
I don't need no ring,
I don't need anything!
But you and me, cause in your company,
I feel happier, so happy and complete,
And it's a good excuse,
That I love to use baby.
I know what to do baby
I, I will val' you
I'll love you,
So, won't you be my honeybee?
Giving me kisses all the time
Be mine

Be my valentine.
Re: Post Your Val' Text Massage And Romantic Poems For Young Lovers by Louisicon(m): 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
My val

My heart is like a singing bird
Whose nest is in a water'd shoot;
My heart is like an apple-tree
Whose boughs are bent with thickset fruit;
My heart is like a rainbow shell
That paddles in a halcyon sea;
My heart is gladder than all these
Because my love is come to me.
Raise me a dais of silk and down;
Hang it with vair and purple dyes;
Carve it in doves and pomegranates,
And peacocks with a hundred eyes;
Work it in gold and silver grapes,
In leaves and silver fleurs-de-lys;
Because it is val. Of 2014
Is come, my love is come to me.

Happy val my love :

(1) (Reply)

Nene Don Carry Belle (A Short Story) / The Heart Of Love – SAMSON OLOYEDE ELPRINCIPLE / Episode 1: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.