Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year (5531 Views)

How Corpers and Ex-Copers Can Get 3-10million Loan Grant-sterling Bank / Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by ultrazone(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by Jeanfortune(f): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2015
Well, me, am still in the 'about to' list, but am wondering, the sale of extra stuff during camp, how can that be a success, i mean i came prepared for camp but so did others, and if i go with those extra stuff, wont i end up returning with them
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by ultrazone(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jeanfortune:
Well, me, am still in the 'about to' list, but am wondering, the sale of extra stuff during camp, how can that be a success, i mean i came prepared for camp but so did others, and if i go with those extra stuff, wont i end up returning with them
You are closer to other corpers than the market women so selling things and food items (that are allowed and which you bring in excess) should not be a difficult task.
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by toys2seven(m): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
I'm about to pass out (Batch A) and i must thank God for the opportunity to serve in Lagos. During my service year, I made a lot of money by joining a moving train. I started a business and that was what took me through my service year cos that 19,800 doesn't last more than two weeks and I rented an apartment where I pay monthly dues (Electricity, waste disposal, bla bla bla) summing up around 4-5k every month. Moreso, I had my babe who's schooling in the university of Lagos come over from Iyana'paja (Where I stay is nearer).
I can't say how much I made during my service year due to security reasons but all I can say is Information is Money & Money is Power.

If it ain't making money, it ain't making sense.

3 Likes

Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by ultrazone(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
toys2seven:
I'm about to pass out (Batch A) and i must thank God for the opportunity to serve in Lagos. During my service year, I made a lot of money by joining a moving train.
Sir, you'll make more impact by sharing your success tips with prospective and serving corpers here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by toys2seven(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
ultrazone:

Sir, you'll make more impact by sharing your success tips with prospective and serving corpers here.

The thing is, only a few people know the real deal when it comes knocking at their door.
When Oppurtunities come, every one looks but only a few see. I'm a bit busy with my final clearance. I'll be back.
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by Jeanfortune(f): 9:01am On Feb 18, 2015
toys2seven:

The thing is, only a few people know the real deal when it comes knocking at their door.
When Oppurtunities come, every one looks but only a few see. I'm a bit busy with my final clearance. I'll be back.
we will be waiting
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by ultrazone(m): 11:43am On Feb 18, 2015
uchefrizzy:
Be empowered Today. Make money and at the same time gather skills and knowlegde.
Please shed light on what is involved in the business here.
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Make money money here and there.all of you are scammers
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by ultrazone(m): 2:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
hbpeze:
Make money money here and there.all of you are scammers
Did you see me drop any account for people to pay into? Bro, next time take the pain to go through the post before leaving a comment.
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by roqrules04(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
I'm an about to Corper, hopefully we going to camp by May.
Am an importer also, and I intend to bring some goods to sell in camp.. pls is this allowed in camp?? As I don't want any issues.
Thanks
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
;DI smell fpI smell fpI smell fp
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by heatmeup(f): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
roqrules04:
Am an importer also, and I intend to bring some goods to sell in camp.. pls is this allowed in camp?? As I don't want any issues.
Thanks
it may be seized b4 u enter if they get to know, meanwhile you may tip them off
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by roqrules04(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
heatmeup:
it may be seized b4 u enter if they get to know, meanwhile you may tip them off

Oh okay.
Thanks
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by ultrazone(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
roqrules04:
Thanks
You should be careful not to waste money on items that would later be seized from you. For your importation business, first settle down at your PPA. Then study the place for hot products that will move fast.
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by roqrules04(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
ultrazone:

You should be careful not to waste money on items that would later be seized from you. For your importation business, first settle down at your PPA. Then study the place for hot products that will move fast.

Okay man.. tnx
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by toys2seven(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2015
Hello guys, I promised I'll be back didn't I?

So, I composed a post that'll be of immense benefit more to still serving corpers than those that just passed out. Check it on my blog here:

http://www.maturemindstalk.com/2015/02/now-whats-next.html

Thanks everyone.
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2015
roqrules04:
Thanks

It depends on what you're hoping to sell
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by roqrules04(m): 9:41am On Feb 21, 2015
Imanuelle:

It depends on what you're hoping to sell

What do you think about selling watches there?
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2015
roqrules04:

What do you think about selling watches there?

Watches won't be seized at the gate, you'll tell them its yours and you have a thing for watches.

But would a watch be the real thing anyone would want to buy in camp?

I'm not trying to discourage you, I just want to be sure that you're sure.

80% of persons would have already gotten a watch during their NYSC shopping.

Keep brainstorming.
Re: How Corpers Make Money During Camp And Service Year by romzyxy(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Wot abot selling clothes and even data for browsing.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Member Kidnapped In Delta / Requesting For Lagos Corpers To Serve In Our Organization / Nysc Orientation Camp Address In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.