Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best (5347 Views)

Chinese Phone Makers And Their 'madness' / What Perfect Chinese Phone Can I Get For 30k? / 10 Chinese Phone OEM That Makes More Daring Phones Than Tecno,infinix,and Innjoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by Electronzeez(m): 7:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Zohan:

Gionee is Indian

Drunkard. No gionee is a jamaica company........nonsense

1 Like

Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by Randerl: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Zohan:

Gionee is Indian

Gionee is a Chinese company. Just try using Google. Their Indian manufacturing outlet tend to produce some phones based on consumer demands and they are highly effective using this model.

Industry
Consumer electronics

Founded

Headquarters
Shenzhen, Guangdong , China

Area served
Nepal , India , Bangladesh,
Indonesia , Vietnam , Thailand,
Philippines , Malaysia , Russia ,
Middle East and Africa

Key people
Liu Lirong (Chairman)
Dr. Gio Sandher (Chariman)

Products
Mobile phones

Number of employees

Website
global.gionee.com

Gionee ( Gionee Communication
Equipment Co. Ltd. ) is a Chinese
mobile phone manufacturer based in Shenzhen , Guangdong province.

Founded in 2002, it is one of China’s largest mobile phone
manufacturers. According to Gartner, its market share in China
was 4.7% in 2003, and it has
expanded into other markets, including India, Nigeria, Vietnam,
Taiwan, Myanmar, Thailand,
Philippines and so on.

Gionee Communication has two
processing plants, Dongguan
Jinming Electronics and Dongguan Jinzhong Electronics, with a total investment of more than RMB 80 million, a factory floor area of more than 20,000 square meters and the number of staff of beyond 1000 people.

After 2010, Gionee started focusing on slimmer smartphone designs, and by 2014, Gionee held the title of the slimmest smartphone in the world with the Gionee Elife S5.5 whose body is only 5.5mm thick. Gionee launched an even thinner smartphone Gionee Elife S5.1 with only 5.15mm in thickness.

Source . Wikipedia
Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
Electronzeez:

Drunkard. No gionee is a jamaica company........nonsense
Ewu, go play for shit undecided
Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Randerl:

Gionee is a Chinese company. Just try using Google. Their Indian manufacturing outlet tend to produce some phones based on consumer demands and they are highly effective using this model.

Industry
Consumer electronics

Founded

Headquarters

Area served
Middle East and Africa

Key people
Liu Lirong (Chairman)

Products
Mobile phones

Number of employees

Website
global.gionee.com
Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by Randerl: 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Zohan:

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by alotofgrace(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chimarto:
Techno is the worst. my M3 do download app and install it without my knowledge.

my belle bust with laff

1 Like

Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
IPhone and BlackBerry are also made in china, Microsoft outsource to china, almost 90% of phones,smart devices are made in china
Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Zohan:

Gionee is Indian
Thanks for the knowledge
Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
Randerl:

Industry
Consumer electronics

Founded

Headquarters

Area served
Middle East and Africa

Key people
Liu Lirong (Chairman)

Products
Mobile phones

Number of employees

Website
global.gionee.com

Gionee ( Gionee Communication
Equipment Co. Ltd. ) is a Chinese
mobile phone manufacturer based in Shenzhen , Guangdong province.

Founded in 2002, it is one of China’s largest mobile phone
manufacturers. According to Gartner, its market share in China
was 4.7% in 2003, and it has
expanded into other markets, including India, Nigeria, Vietnam,
Taiwan, Myanmar, Thailand,
Philippines and so on.

Gionee Communication has two
processing plants, Dongguan
Jinming Electronics and Dongguan Jinzhong Electronics, with a total investment of more than RMB 80 million, a factory floor area of more than 20,000 square meters and the number of staff of beyond 1000 people.

After 2010, Gionee started focusing on slimmer smartphone designs, and by 2014, Gionee held the title of the slimmest smartphone in the world with the Gionee Elife S5.5 whose body is only 5.5mm thick. Gionee launched an even thinner smartphone Gionee Elife S5.1 with only 5.15mm in thickness.

Source . Wikipedia
Thank u very much for your clarification
Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by boy4humble(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
MrsOJ:

Ok, thanks
tecno tecno techno. if techno didn't start it. do u tink u would av been on dis level by nw?. I love tecno. ama full fan

1 Like

Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by Whobedatte(m): 12:19am On Feb 15, 2015
H. U. A. W. E. I. >Excellence with pride
Currently ranked behind Apple&samsung
Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by Wittylens(m): 2:52am On Feb 15, 2015
johnmikel:
gionee is the best

SECONDED
Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
ITbomb:
Innjoo
Durable, high spec and affordable
Which brand of Injoo do you think make sense?
Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by ITbomb(m): 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
PiperAlpha:

Which brand of Injoo do you think make sense?
I2s or if the cash reach 30k get the new note.
But my experience is with i2s which has fallen many times even without any pouch yet nothing do the screen, na even the body dey suffer pass
Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 27, 2015
ITbomb:

I2s or if the cash reach 30k get the new note.
But my experience is with i2s which has fallen many times even without any pouch yet nothing do the screen, na even the body dey suffer pass
Thank you Boss!
Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by chandela: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2015
very poor service gionee S5.5 mobiles and badsatisfaction ,and says customer wrong commitment,*****s
Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by chandela: 12:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Zohan:

poor service gionee S5.5 mobiles and badsatisfaction ,and says customer wrong commitment,******
Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by Hotdiamond(m): 1:04am On Mar 17, 2015
Xiaomi
Gionee
Zte
Re: Which Chinese Phone Manucfacturer Is The Best by Marvell23(m): 12:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
This is the correct list
Xiaomi
Huawei
Lenovo
Meizu

ZTE
Gionee
Jaiyu
One plus one
Oppo
Pipo
Elephone
Tecno
THL
Infinix
Innjoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Special Plan: MTN 2gb Data + N8000 Airtime / Blackberry Bold 1 For Sale N11,500 / Iphone Deals At Cheap Prices. Full Accessories And Warranty Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.