Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband (74085 Views)

DSS Implicates Governor In Plot Against Fed Govt / Budget Padding: Jibrin Releases Documents, Implicates More Rep Members [see Full / Christy Anyanwu Implicates Achike Udenwa In Confession To EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by LANREFORWA: 1:40am On Feb 15, 2015
Willbank give money without collateral why can't the professional looter teach him how to lie
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by chernest2002: 2:13am On Feb 15, 2015
Buhari over throw shagari because the 2.8 billion naira oil money was traced in his foreign bank account and he became sleepless until he over threw the old democrat,now he is telling uninformed that he is poor,buhari is a criminal,a liar,fanatic,illiterate,human rights abuser,power hungry old man,God will never allow him in with his criminals like tinubu,amaechi,okorocha,liar Mohammed,obj and others like them.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by ossy4rill: 2:39am On Feb 15, 2015
Dannyset:
Nairaland tho!
Logical or not, na FP.
I don't know if its for comedy or for another thing.
The money she used was donated by her campaign team and some other support. I don't know if dis is difficult to reason.
E get as e be for here oo!

Which support teams? The ones that looted massively, swapped parties and take advantage of your stupidity by telling you that they can bring change.

If you need change, enter KeKe, give him #500, he will give you change. Gullible Bastard
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Akin1212(m): 2:51am On Feb 15, 2015
chernest2002:
Buhari over throw shagari because the 2.8 billion naira oil money was traced in his foreign bank account and he became sleepless until he over threw the old democrat,now he is telling uninformed that he is poor,buhari is a criminal,a liar,fanatic,illiterate,human rights abuser,power hungry old man,God will never allow him in with his criminals like tinubu,amaechi,okorocha,liar Mohammed,obj and others like them.

We are not all illiterates, after the money was alleged missing, buhari was tried and found not guilty, stop misleading people...... Don't breed ignorance like the one u have in you... Try again another time
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Solozzo(m): 7:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Why some NL members so parochial in their thinking? The money Mrs Buhari donated is probably an NGO money meant for the poor. The family is so disciplined they would not divert this money to politics. It is a plus for the Biharis.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by tit(f): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2015
Akin1212:

buhari was tried and found not guilty, stop misleading people......

Buhari was found quilty, my friend.
stop misleading people.
Obasanjo took some of the missing 25billion naira and closed the case.
Obasanjo said so himself last month.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by tit(f): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2015
Obasanjo said: “I haven’t said this publicly, I would say it publicly now. When we looked into it [PTF], ... that this is fishy. We should look into it.
“And I called my brother and colleague [Buhari]; I said this and he said look, we are managing billions of Naira and I tried to make sure I see everything. But I will not say that what they have said about this is correct or not correct. But I can assure you I tried to see everything. I said okay. Muhammadu, between me, you and God, was there any personal benefit for you? And you said no. I said that is the end of the matter.
“Although there was that investigation, its report was not of any material importance.

\sauce and pepper: dailytryust 14 jan 2015.

Buhari is a big thief.
him and his wife and his childrens that are spending money like water in london

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Solozzo(m): 8:01am On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

stop misleading people.

Obj said he took some part of the Buhari' loot? Any evidence of obasanjo saying this? You may face a libel suit soon. Mind your tongue.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by gykes(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2015
sule5727:
dnt worry even the whole of ur family did nt vote for him! he ll still win nigeria cn nt afford to vote some body who say thief is nt d same as corruption

Comprehension! He said a "thief should be called a thief, barawo, Oleshi!!" Most illiterate Nigerians in the rural parts of the country won't understand the word "corruption." GEJ prefers to use a word every Nigerian could relate to. And besides he was quoting a one time Chief Judge of the federation and shouldn't be quoted on that... smh... people have comprehension problem I tell you!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by mrrock: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Image123:

Any proofs to this?

1. Buhari have personally spent over N20 Billion of his own money trying to be president since 1998. How much is the presidential nomination form?. N27 million!. Buhari have paid this sum for 4 times just to contest. A poor man doesn't afford that type of money in Nigeria.

2. Buhari's sons and daughters school in London and some in USA at prestigious universities just like sons and daughters of every other rich man in Nigeria. It's not cheap to have your daughters and sons schooling overseas. It's very expensive and only the rich can afford it.

3. Buhari's wife recently donated N137 million to a cause in Adamawa. A wife married to a poor man doesn't donate Millions of Naira to others.

Buhari is a fake man. Actually, he's the fakest politician on parade!.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Image123(m): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
hollyfat:

Where did the poor man get money to sponsor his children education abroad?

Buhari is not a poor man, neither have i heard him say so. He said he cannot afford 27 million naira for a form. I can't afford a 50,000 naira body spray for instance. It doesn't mean i don't have 50,000 naira. Also there is nothing wrong with him having his children in any part of the world. He doesn't even need to be able to afford it though he can. His name alone opens doors. Even ordinary me, there are some places that if I send people to, they respond with urgency and full cooperation because the person is from me. How much more a former Nigerian head of state and NNPC chairman. His flash alone may be enough to get you your dream job at NNPC.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Image123(m): 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
mrrock:

List of people jailed by Buhari under different trumped up charges.

60% of them Yorubas (Buhari hate Yorubas), it's clear from the below.

97% of them from Southern Nigeria.

1. Fela Anikulapokuti (Fela, a musician was jailed for getting paid about £7,000 after he held a show in London). This's like jailing 2Face because he went to London and hosted a show and brought in £7,000 to Nigeria.
2. Chief Bisi Onabanjo
3. Chief Bola Ige
4. Chief Adekunle Ajasin
5 Chief Sam Mbakwe
6. Chief Ambrose Alli
7. Chief Apa Aku
8. Chief Jim Mwobodo
9. Chief L Kayode Jakande
10. Chief Alex Ekwueme
11. Chief Obafemi Awolowo (house in Apapa buggled and looted) Were these the theives?. Were these the troublers of our Nation.

Meanwhile:
Shehu Shgari (house arrest).
Akinloye (resting in London).
Chief Akinjide (resting in london).
Uba Ahmed (allowed to elope with our money to the USA.
Umaru Dikko (cooling self in London. Later his forceful extradition was sabotaged by insiders.
On on on and on...

That was how Buhari fought corruption. His interpretation of corruption is that only people from southern Nigeria are corrupt.

95% of those he jailed remained the symbol of democracy till they died. And it's their many years of labour on democracy that he wants to reap.

Buhari wants to reap where did not sow and I still can't believe that Yorubas could easily be deceived.

NB: I need more names of people jailed by Buhari and their offence. If you have them please post here.
We are not communicating oh. You said that "Buhari is as rich as his contemporaries like IBB, Abdulsalami and others. He just managed to hide his loot well because he've always intended to come back as civilian president. In Nigeria, Na who they catch be thief.
Everything about Buhari is fake. He's such a fake man." i asked if you have proof to the allegations, not more allegations. So, where are the proofs to the first allegations? Thanks.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Akin1212(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

stop misleading people.

Post the link where obasanjo said so, buhari was found not guilty till tomorrow, except u have proofs than telling me obasanjo took some of the money
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by jamace(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Politician Buhari is corrupt.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by tit(f): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Akin1212:

Post the link where obasanjo said so, buhari was found not guilty till tomorrow, except u have proofs than telling me obasanjo took some of the money

i have already posted the link.
google "obasanjo clears buhari".

the biggest thieves in nigeria are obasanjo and buhari!
ibb, abdulsalami and abacha are learners!

obasanjo and buhari stole nigeria's 2.8 billin dollars in 1975.
they shared the money!
buhari went into a similar racket with abacha in ptf.
obasanjo knows the deal naw and confronted buhari!
buhari share the money with obasanjo!

that is why buhari say abacha is not a thief!
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by londoner: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
abbey621:
Seriously some Nigerians are just dumb, there's no doubt about it! When GMB said he borrowed 25m for nomination form, people automatically assumed that he's broke not knowing that some of the wealthiest people in the world do business on credit or borrowing. The more money you have, the more banks and other lending facilities are willing to give you a loan, even Dangote owes the bank some money. Nigerians should stop all these nonsense distractions and focus on real issues, how can we call ourselves people of a great nation when an election is decided by certificates and propaganda instead of the status of the economy and the safety of the people.

No, actually Buhari has put alot of energy over the years in trying to convince Nigerians that he lives a meagre and simple life and that he does not have money. He needs o make you feel that he is not like the other politicians.

Lets be honest here, he deliberately pushed that narrative, especially around election time. I know his supporters probably would like to think that Buhari is not capable of playing politics just like others, but he is.

Yes rich people borrow, but they don't hide the fact that they are rich or try to convince the electorate that they have nothing, and so must borrow.

Perhaps if Buhari is open about the extent of his wealth, people will then ask questions about the origin of that wealth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by tit(f): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
buhari is the biggest thief in nigeria.
a thief and a liar!
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Image123(m): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

they shared the money!

http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Obasanjo-clears-Buhari-20150114

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/obasanjo-clears-buhari-of-ptf/

http://www.news24.com.ng/Elections/News/Obasanjo-clears-Buhari-20150114

Stop deceiving people, what do you stand to gain?
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Akin1212(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

they shared the money!

I understand the fact that english might be hard for u miss/mrs tit, this does not imply. That they shared the money, buhari was CLEARED back then and obasanjo did it again...

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Image123(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
mrrock:

1. Buhari have personally spent over N20 Billion of his own money trying to be president since 1998. How much is the presidential nomination form?. N27 million!. Buhari have paid this sum for 4 times just to contest. A poor man doesn't afford that type of money in Nigeria.

2. Buhari's sons and daughters school in London and some in USA at prestigious universities just like sons and daughters of every other rich man in Nigeria. It's not cheap to have your daughters and sons schooling overseas. It's very expensive and only the rich can afford it.

3. Buhari's wife recently donated N137 million to a cause in Adamawa. A wife married to a poor man doesn't donate Millions of Naira to others.

Buhari is a fake man. Actually, he's the fakest politician on parade!.
Please work with proofs, not mere allegations and beer parlor gist.
1. Where did you get the 20 billion, do you just conjure numbers? Buhari did not contest in 1998/99 by the way. Also, i don't know where he called himself a poor man. Nomination form is not always 27 million, even if it is, 10 forms do not equal 20 billion.
2. I'm certain you only heard this at the viewing center with no proof whatsoever. PROVE me wrong please.
3. Buhari 's wife did not donate 137 million. Any proofs please? Please stop spreading fake information, propaganda and tribal sentiments.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by mrrock: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Image123:

Please work with proofs, not mere allegations and beer parlor gist.
1. Where did you get the 20 billion, do you just conjure numbers? Buhari did not contest in 1998/99 by the way. Also, i don't know where he called himself a poor man. Nomination form is not always 27 million, even if it is, 10 forms do not equal 20 billion.
2. I'm certain you only heard this at the viewing center with no proof whatsoever. PROVE me wrong please.
3. Buhari 's wife did not donate 137 million. Any proofs please? Please stop spreading fake information, propaganda and tribal sentiments.

I was of the impression you was genuinely needing information. These information are public knowledge. Help yourself with google. Search for Buhari's daughter schooling in London, search for Buhari's wife donation to Adamawa.

As for Buhari's election expenses, perhaps you've been the one financing his campaign cost for the past elections he lost. For the upcoming one that he'll soon lose, APC have been shouldering the cost to a great extent.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Image123(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
mrrock:

I was of the impression you was genuinely needing information. These information are public knowledge. Help yourself with google. Search for Buhari's daughter schooling in London, search for Buhari's wife donation to Adamawa.

As for Buhari's election expenses, perhaps you've been the one financing his campaign cost for the past elections he lost. For the upcoming one that he'll soon lose, APC have been shouldering the cost to a great extent.
Yes, i need information not allegations and beer parlor gist. Kindly supply concrete information if you have it. Google is a search engine, it would provide results for mrrock is not a human being, even though we both know that you are. You said " Buhari's sons and daughters school in London and some in USA at prestigious universities". You have no proof of this, prove me wrong please.
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Akin1212(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
mrrock:

so since u know APC have been shouldering the cost why are u typing trash here? What's your real point?
Let me ask you few questions,
1. Does buhari have a private jet ??
2. Does he have like 5 houses?
3. When does schooling in london became a multi billion project ? I have friends studying in LONDON, US and UKRAINE
4. Buhari being poor doesn't mean he is poor like normal poverty, get it straight man, atleast he is poor compared to the likes of babangida, obasanjo, goodluck, ibori etc
5. Can u Post a link of a video where buhari said with his mouth that he is poor?
6. Why have u decided to libel buhari? Religious reasons? Because itz not as if u have evidences against him, u have been overdependent on google
7. With all due respect, can u pls QUIT THE SSHIT ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by mrrock: 11:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Akin1212:

so since u know APC have been shouldering the cost why are u typing trash here? What's your real point?
Let me ask you few questions,
1. Does buhari have a private jet ??
2. Does he have like 5 houses?
3. When does schooling in london became a multi billion project ? I have friends studying in LONDON, US and UKRAINE
4. Buhari being poor doesn't mean he is poor like normal poverty, get it straight man, atleast he is poor compared to the likes of babangida, obasanjo, goodluck, ibori etc
5. Can u Post a link of a video where buhari said with his mouth that he is poor?
6. Why have u decided to libel buhari? Religious reasons? Because itz not as if u have evidences against him, u have been overdependent on google
7. With all due respect, can u pls QUIT THE SSHIT ?

US state department implicates Aisha Buhari in a fraud. Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2149337/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by cashreport: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
front pahe

admin
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by cashreport: 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
admin

do the needfull
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by cashreport: 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
front page

for us to see
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by mrrock: 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
Image123:

Yes, i need information not allegations and beer parlor gist. Kindly supply concrete information if you have it. Google is a search engine, it would provide results for mrrock is not a human being, even though we both know that you are. You said " Buhari's sons and daughters school in London and some in USA at prestigious universities". You have no proof of this, prove me wrong please.

US state department implicates Aisha Buhari in a Fraud. Details at https://www.nairaland.com/2149337/us-court-documents-reveal-aisha
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by cashreport: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
LegalIcon:
As much as I have been a neutral commentator on our coming general elections,I however find this picture which I just stumbled on, to be very controversial about the person of GMB.Pleases Nairalanders check it for yourself,as the fact always speaks for it self.

surprised too
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by tit(f): 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Akin1212:

I understand the fact that english might be hard for u miss/mrs tit, this does not imply. That they shared the money, buhari was CLEARED back then and obasanjo did it again...

thank you.
Can you not see it in black and white that Buhari was indicted by an investigation?
If a thief steals and gives the money to his girl friend will you leave the thief because he did not eat the money alone?
who is obasanjo to clear buhari of corruption charges?
is obasanjo a court or judge?
who gave him the powers to acquit accused persons?
is that not corruption and interference with the criminal process?
both obasanjo and buhari should serve twenty years for obstructing justice!
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by cashreport: 11:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
waiting

this thread has to make front page
Re: Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband by Akin1212(m): 11:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
tit:

thank you.
Can you not see it in black and white that Buhari was indicted by an investigation?
If a thief steals and gives the money to his girl friend will you leave the thief because he did not eat the money alone?
who is obasanjo to clear buhari of corruption charges?
is obasanjo a court or judge?
who gave him the powers to acquit accused persons?
is that not corruption and interference with the criminal process?
both obasanjo and buhari should serve twenty years for obstructing justice!
What u have against buhari is surely personal, mrs tit I'm not seeing your point her.. Probably u are advocating for jonathan who has been alleged of stealing over 30trillion naira... I think nigerians should face the issues at hand and not what happend 30years ago... Read the news very well, buhari did not steal any money. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit / Bianca Ojukwu's Wedding Pictures: 24th Anniversary / General Buhari Relaxing With His Wife After Voting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.