Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For (44522 Views)

7 Automobiles That Act As 'evil Spirits' In The Lives Of Most Nigerian Ladies / 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by lovely17(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
no 1 likes my bicycle embarassed
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by TheAdvocate(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
Keke Napep saving ladies lives since 2010!

1 Like

Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by Rapmoney(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
dechandel:
Range rover doesn't in any way trip me..
I prefer the bmw x6 to it.. Fancy grin
That babe is d0pe
If I hear am!!! Can u buy the tyres of an old Benz 230E. Most girls like sitting in the front seat of a clean Venza and place their legs on the dash board, but dia papa nor ever by even an old Peugeot 504 grin

5 Likes

Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by EreluY(f): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
I'VE LIVED IN THE UK FOR OVER A DECADE, THE CHICKS HERE DON'T TRIP FOR ANY SORT OF CARS. WHY ARE NIGERIAN WOMEN SO MATERIALISTIC. THE NEXT THING IS THEY'LL HAVE VIDEO-TAPED SEX WITH SO CALLED BOY FRIEND WHO WOULD POST IT ONLINE AFTER BREAKING UP. NONSENSE.
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by dechandel(f): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
iamord:
lol u got that right! grin the prices of all those cross tour and infinity are fast falling like the naira grin . even range! the wraith is not for toddlers in the game. my hubby can pull up the ghost from behind . that's perfect.!!! grin. am not really feeling that continental gt. I want to be odd. use what others r not. go for some limited edition. I love the Mercedes amg, the s class and the maybach with a sexy red glossy Lamborghini Gallardo as the icing on the cakegrin with all this whips I will be sending out warning shots say me and u no day for the same category grin
Lmao grin grin grin.. Sending out shots like you know say money no be problem.. Or my money and your money no be mate grin grin

Falling like naira? Lol.. On the brighter side,e good o.. Make Naija guys bubble small na.
One only spots these cars on sundays after church.. grin
Flash it for some minutes,then sneak it back in and bring out there camry and the likes of them
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by baslone: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Eyepencil:
Lol... Guys wey dey drive those cars no dey nairaland.

Don't underestimate, I know nairalanders that cruise heavy machines made for naija roads.
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by misshoree(f): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Where iz d place of buggatti and ferrari
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by Kingsasian(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Mercedes benz 350c, ML350, 450 & 500 4matic nko?
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by Kingsasian(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
misshoree:
Where iz d place of buggatti and ferrari
my friend, we are talking about the cars in naija and not overseas. The topic is "cars naija ladies trip for"
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by dechandel(f): 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rapmoney:

If I hear am!!! Can u buy the tyres of an old Benz 230E. Most girls like sitting in the front seat of a clean Venza and place their legs on the dash board, but dia papa nor ever by even an old Peugeot 504 grin
LOL grin
I have never seen girls placing legs on the dash board o.. How e take dey be? grin tongue
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by dechandel(f): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
Chai! See machines, these are fabulous. Euromillions bikonu grin
Hehehe
Ego di n'ihu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by tonychristopher: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
chillex8:
Honda no dey hia

MODIFiED:

Oboy ;o

FTC.

Gazzuzz, Docotech,Nurey, chuks234 et all. Come see ooo

Tears pants..

Goes to work under infinity QX56 Unclad..

Honda is aboki car

That car can disgrace you on road

The tire can just pull without sign
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by piagetskinner(m): 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
How did u come to this conclusion, was it based on empirical study/research?

Why are toyota models more on the list?

Are u saying girls don't have flare for german,japanese and american spec cars?

grinwink
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by tonychristopher: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
nurey:
Apart from number one, a pure white coloured ACURA ZDX will grab a chics attention than all those cars you listed

chillex8:
Honda no dey hia

MODIFiED:

Oboy ;o

FTC.

Gazzuzz, Docotech,Nurey, chuks234 et all. Come see ooo

Tears pants..

Goes to work under infinity QX56 Unclad..

Honda is aboki car

Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by dechandel(f): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
iamord:
why go for the Hummer... Amanda and that Cadillac when you can rent a 3 bedroom apt cheaper grin . ! I mean they are big! if I should go for big. better to get a tour bus. lgrin
Lmao cheesy cheesy
Exactly.. But some peeps like them big
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by Vesuvius(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
EreluY:
I'VE LIVED IN THE UK FOR OVER A DECADE, THE CHICKS HERE DON'T TRIP FOR ANY SORT OF CARS. WHY ARE NIGERIAN WOMEN SO MATERIALISTIC. THE NEXT THING IS THEY'LL HAVE VIDEO-TAPED SEX WITH SO CALLED BOY FRIEND WHO WOULD POST IT ONLINE AFTER BREAKING UP. NONSENSE.
Shhhhh......my dear speak for your self. Am not tryna encourage materialism but, no particular race has sole rights to good taste and desires if life.......Women the world over love super rides, QED!! Our ladies in naija may be materialistic but I pardon them on this cos everyone likes good thing; yours sincerely inclusive. Make una no dey take abroad matter dey deceive us. Issokay?
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

Honda is aboki car

Honda wheels will only pull out of you do not pay attention to basic maitenance of the vehicle.
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
dechandel:
That babe is d0pe

Pray ya dad also get it so u can hv a ride wit him. #Not all that glitters is gold#
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by iamord(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
dechandel:
Lmao grin grin grin.. Sending out shots like you know say money no be problem.. Or my money and your money no be mate grin grin

Falling like naira? Lol.. On the brighter side,e good o.. Make Naija guys bubble small na.
One only spots these cars on sundays after church.. grin
Flash it for some minutes,then sneak it back in and bring out there camry and the likes of them
you got that right! our own money don pass bands! we talking about some Pablo Escobar shi lol grin . its a bulky something grin . and on the naira side . it has its advantages. u need to have seen the smile on my face with the new exchange rate grin . its good to stay humble cos haters are lurking sad if I got this whips I mentioned you won't even know. I know a man that has a Bugatti. even some of his workers don't know he owns the company they are working in. just have to be coded some times... just reminiscing over the evolution of cars. then boys started with small light.. moved to bullet . then baby boy... I no hear word for that one. then came EOD. that one just killed it. it was like everywhere u go. those that has a bit higher went for muscle spirit or the range. it still goes on today. but u will see a lot of the cars hyped back then are now cheap and some dead.. shakara son end grin
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by bashydemy(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
If i hear say FORD EDGE and FORD EXPLORER no dey hen
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by tonychristopher: 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Honda wheels will only pull out of you do not pay attention to basic maitenance of the vehicle.

Why is it always Honda

I can't drive that car

A friend wanted to sell his EOD FOr 500k nobody gree touch am

I love the design but Nissan and Toyota anyday for me
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by Zeroid105: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
dechandel:
That babe is d0pe
You are the REAL lady! I bet you've got clazzzzz wink
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by heffem(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Op, av U̶̲̥̅̊ considered Corolla 2013model at all?...... With camera on it's side mirror, dash-board display at night is sometin else.....it's da bomb
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by Zeroid105: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
sauceny:

I guess this was your assumption

Well,i think you listed it poorly....What's a hilux,lexus 330,murano doing on that list¿

No:Rolls Phantom
No:Mercedes G-wagon (Brabus Edition)
No:Cadillac Escalade
No:Porsche (Hamman Edition)
No:Bentley
No:Aston Martins
No:Ford Mustand
FORD MUSTANG
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by Ama80(f): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
hilux?avalon?, i tot i will c ROYCE,CROSSTOUR.
I tire oo.murano na car?mdx car?wat happens to Mercedes cls 550 black color or Lexus 350 black.i love black cars.
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by iamord(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
dechandel:
Lmao cheesy cheesy
Exactly.. But some peeps like them big
lol well true! I like and want a bit of everything grin I can't keep my hands off the cookie jar grin
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by Echikojuliet(f): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
I love Toyota venza
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Zeroid105:

FORD MUSTANG

My bad,my mistake.
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by Rapmoney(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
dechandel:
LOL grin
I have never seen girls placing legs on the dash board o.. How e take dey be? grin tongue
ð
I have seen many and they do it so that other people would notice themgrin
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by chikahenry(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Acura zdx. Honda crosstour. Lexus 350. Infiniti fx45.
Re: Cars Nigerian Ladies Trip For by investnotspend: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
milestonejnr:
1. Range Rover

2. BMW X6

3. Toyota Venza

4. Toyota Camry Spider

5. Toyota Hilux

6. Toyota Avalon

7. Acura MDX

8. Murano

9. Toyota Tundra

10. Lexus RX 330

SOURCE: http://emekaani..com/2015/02/cars-nigerian-ladies-trip-for.html

my car no they here nah ... Acura Tsx 04

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Of These Cars Is Best For Transport Business? / Lagos Style Of Vehicle Towing (Photos, Video) / What Is The Car With Biggest Trunk Space You Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.