Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Happy Vals Day: See Some Geeky Pickup Lines For Prospective Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Vals Day: See Some Geeky Pickup Lines For Prospective Bae (1809 Views)

Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) / Hilarious Pickup Lines Most Girls Hate / Pickup Lines For Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Vals Day: See Some Geeky Pickup Lines For Prospective Bae by TechyGirl(f): 11:15am On Feb 14, 2015
It’s Valentine’s day.. Hurray! lol .. I am not really that excited tho, but for those with Baes and boos .. Happy vals day and to all those guys that were glad about the previous election date, ntoi cos you’d have to take that bae out and spend some money yayy

Now, for those who don’t have baes and boos ( and are hoping to get one).. I took my time to search for the best Geeky Pickup lines you can use.FYI.. they have been guaranteed to work any day and any time

Disclaimer: Please don’t blame me if you get slapped for telling your prospective baes these lines, also these lines might be hard to understand if you are not tech savvy.

Check out more on www.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Vals Day: See Some Geeky Pickup Lines For Prospective Bae by Viktoh(m): 11:17am On Feb 14, 2015
grin
Re: Happy Vals Day: See Some Geeky Pickup Lines For Prospective Bae by charlsecy4(m): 11:32am On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Happy Vals Day: See Some Geeky Pickup Lines For Prospective Bae by Truth24(m): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Happy Vals Day: See Some Geeky Pickup Lines For Prospective Bae by MrsShodimu: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lmao now this Is funny
Re: Happy Vals Day: See Some Geeky Pickup Lines For Prospective Bae by Tinyemeka(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
TechyGirl:
It’s Valentine’s day.. Hurray! lol .. I am not really that excited tho, but for those with Baes and boos .. Happy vals day and to all those guys that were glad about the previous election date, ntoi cos you’d have to take that bae out and spend some money yayy

Now, for those who don’t have baes and boos ( and are hoping to get one).. I took my time to search for the best Geeky Pickup lines you can use.FYI.. they have been guaranteed to work any day and any time

Disclaimer: Please don’t blame me if you get slapped for telling your prospective baes these lines, also these lines might be hard to understand if you are not tech savvy.

Check out more on www.

LOL at the 'crashing Windows' and 'WiFi connection'. smiley
Re: Happy Vals Day: See Some Geeky Pickup Lines For Prospective Bae by jaykaylegend(m): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2015
Babe you must be a lizard cos AGAMA eyes on you

1 Like

Re: Happy Vals Day: See Some Geeky Pickup Lines For Prospective Bae by TechyGirl(f): 12:34am On Feb 16, 2015
jaykaylegend:
Babe you must be a lizard cos AGAMA eyes on you

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation: Random Passersby Get ‘powerful' Looks / Must Read!!! Using A Condom Is Pointless If You Do These 9 Things / OMG! Man Spends Night With Prostitute, Goes Home To Catch Wife With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.