Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) (63135 Views)

Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious) / Fct Corp Member’s Take Change To The Street / Earn Monthly Income Without Stress Continously As A Corp Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by wese90(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
These Copas r just looking for Mbok which simply means free ride. I took these pictures on Thursday. The question is, Can u do that in disguise of free ride?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by SHOPPERS(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2015
Something really needs to be concerning transport allowance for corpers. I won't say I can't do this. It depends on the state. I'm sure this should be in the north. What if that's the only available option for these graduates serving their father land?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2015
Lol see that sharp babe in d first picture. Very risky! She will probably get 2 whr she's going looking dirty

I just can't do this honestly...except if there's another world war(adrenaline in action)

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Davee222(m): 10:45am On Feb 15, 2015
Its all for fun

4 Likes

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Ademat7(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
I can do it wella(not because of poverty o) but adventure and fun; if u fear injury a.k.a risk u can't attempt anything,its not allowed in biz cos risk is fun n rewarding.<Br> Front page again!!! My topic mk FP,now my comment is making FP *dis is love if u ask m* shoki shoki ahhhhnnn

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by izikjon(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wow.....depending on d situation sha. But on a normal gud day is a no no no
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by zaksrocafella(m): 1:56am On Feb 16, 2015
SHOPPERS:
Something really needs to be concerning transport allowance for corpers. I won't say I can't do this. It depends on the state. I'm sure this should be in the north. What if that's the only available option for these graduates serving their father land?
How's this place north. Open ur eyes bro

8 Likes

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by lalasticlala(m): 8:49am On Feb 16, 2015
The guys could, the babes couldn't, so how did you guys help the girls to get in?

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by datguru: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Why not ?

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by lordprosh(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Lol..I can't o
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by seedord247(m): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Damnn Gurls with K leg Big Turn off

13 Likes

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by boolet: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Nah wah oo. I could though, if my life depends on it.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by bright007(f): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2015
na wa oooo
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by airlord2020: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2015
Wish government will scrap this useless scheme angry angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Faibuhari: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2015
No, I was a big boy corper then
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by ribbit: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2015
kini big deal ...

it's better than bein stranded.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by zeburudaya: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2015
Are they corps or military trainees? Ha ji kwa anya oma eme ihe a? undecided
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by datbay(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2015
I no fit laugh jare
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by marksooyinmiebi(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2015
That girl na warri Girl

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by ShakurM(m): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2015
I knew it!
This nation get able bodied men n women
shocked
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by An2elect2(f): 8:56am On Feb 16, 2015
lol
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by kodded(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2015
some will come here and blame jonathan for this angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Sigo86(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2015
I dey hang 4BRT Entrance on a Monday morning, Danfo bus 4Oshodi... Dis1 go just be like advance stage of Temple run 4me. angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Jeneral4: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2015
I will never cut my reputation to d ribbons with d defence of being a corps member

1 Like

Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by okooloyun1(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2015
Nobody to carry the last girl standing
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2015
That's just crazy. I was never crazy....couldn't have done such. No.
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by ElectronByte(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2015
Can't do this lailai. I be ajebutter
Re: Can You Really Do This As A Corp Member (Updated with pic) by banjobanks(m): 8:57am On Feb 16, 2015
I can do it if its the only option to get to where an going..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Corper & His Bulging Eyes React To Female Corper's Backside In Trending Pic / Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts / NYSC Reacts To Unwholesome Dance By Corps Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.