Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,522 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. (8389 Views)

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing / Gov Ayo Fayose Spotted Leaving His Office After Watching Buhari Speak In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
After watching the documentary about General Buhari on AIT on how he imprisoned corrupt politicians and on how he allegly sentenced drugs trafficker to death, I have decided not to only VOTE for HIM with my family alone but to also intensify effort in mobilizing more people in voting for him, because I believe we need a strict and discipline leader at this point in time.

We just can't continue with this present system of corruption where stealing is not corruption. And billions of dollars continue to miss.

We can't continue with this present system where graduates are killed in the process of looking for a job they paid heavely for.

We just can't continue with this system where our young girls are been kidnapped without the government taking any action.

We just can't continue with this system of failed infrastructures where the only achievement the president can point to for more than five years is a dilapidated trail system.

If Nigeria must move forward we must be ready for a pragmatic change and we must be ready to accept a leader who will not be scared to call a spade a spade.

Though I can still support GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan as THE PRESIDENT OF OTUOKE STUDENTS UNION after may 29, 2015.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta
God Bless BUHARI

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by izuch(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
The changing of minds have started!

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by Gbawe: 12:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bless you OP. Is GEJ even an option given that in 5 years he has only delivered deaths, poverty, darkness, hideous corruption, destruction of our institutions, scams up and down, insecurity, deprivation et al.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by stebell(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
OP, who gives a fuuuck if yu changed ur mind.
I guess yu don't even hav a PVC yet.
tongue

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by itetemi: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
correct

7 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by midolian(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
courage54:
After watching the documentary about General Buhari on AIT on how he imprisoned corrupt politicians and on how he allegly sentenced drugs trafficker to death, I have decided not to only VOTE for HIM with my family alone but to also intensify effort in mobilizing more people in voting for him, because I believe we need a strict and discipline leader at this point in time.

We just can't continue with this present system of corruption where stealing is not corruption. And billions of dollars continue to miss.

We can't continue with this present system where graduates are killed in the process of looking for a job they paid heavely for.

We just can't continue with this system where our young girls are been kidnapped without the government taking any action.

We just can't continue with this system of failed infrastructures where the only achievement the president can point to for more than five years is a dilapidated trail system.

If Nigeria must move forward we must be ready for a pragmatic change and we must be ready to accept a leader who will not be scared to call a spade a spade.

Though I can still support GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan as THE PRESIDENT OF OTUOKE STUDENTS UNION after may 29, 2015.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta
God Bless BUHARI

God bless you, man

...And the TANoids will rush to view this thread, thinking that the OP has bn fooled by the documentary aimed @ "TAN"ishing the image of the General
grin

41 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by EdCure: 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lies cannot stop the #Change we need.

Wonder what will be left of GEJ & PDP if we're allowed to air most of our anti-GEJ documentaries on TV stations accross the country.

22 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
May God bless you tremendously op.... Together we can put Nigeria on the right track by voting the right candidate.

Buhari 2015
We support

23 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by darksuit(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
God bless u o
kick out the clueless and shoeless blockhead

Please do not Quote this post for insults
Thank you for your anticipated cooperation

#Sai Buhari

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by macof(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Jonathan's government remains the least corrupt government anyone can think of

Jst compare with past leaders

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by SomebodyLovesMe: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
OP, you have made the right decision.

Buhari is far from perfect, but he is the best cure for Nigeria's worst disease: corruption.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by Slimzjoe(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
Chai.... Diz Op No smart sha..... What about The Numerous Riots Incited By Him?? You didn't watch That too abi??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by Patangela: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
We need gud leaders bt I hope after voting 4 him, he will nt be a bad persn, dts if I will vote.
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by macof(m): 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Btw wat Buhari did wasn't fighting corruption, if he did, corruption won't have remained the way it was after his regime
Buhari only sought to silence his oppositions, nothing more nothing less

It's only the gullible that can be fooled by putting people in crates and dumping them in kirikiri as a show of fighting corruption, how many fair trails were conducted?
Awolowo was also corrupt? Alex Ekwueme was more corrupt than his leader Shehu shagari? Fela was also corrupt?

Stop letting people deceive u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by lakpalakpa: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Chai.... Diz Op No smart sha..... What about The Numerous Riots Incited By Him?? You didn't watch That too abi??

Which numerous riots??

You're obviously a brainless TANoid...

cheesy

18 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
midolian:
God bless you, man

...And the TANoids will rush to view this thread, thinking that the OP has bn fooled by the documentary aimed @ "TAN"ishing the image of the General
grin

Sometimes is good to make them know that their propaganda can not stop this wind of change, rather they are making the GENERAL more popular.

14 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by 0700Jesse(m): 1:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
izuch:
The changing of minds have started!

they will change their minds without realizing their Brains fell off in the process

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Op, god bless u,mi love it when young men see the truth and say it, setting aside religious a n d ethnic sympathy.... god bless and reward you, once again

5 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Gbawe:
Bless you OP. Is GEJ even an option given that in 5 years he has only delivered deaths, poverty, darkness, hideous corruption, destruction of our institutions, scams up and down, insecurity, deprivation et al.

God Bless you too sir, nothing will stop a liberated Nigeria through BUHARI in him we trust after God

4 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Even if ya ve pvc, bro ya vote won't count
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
killerman47:
Op, god bless u,mi love it when young men see the truth and say it, setting aside religious a n d ethnic sympathy.... god bless and reward you, once again

For all purposes, we must all learn to live together as brothers and sisters, because the problems that bedevil our nation do not discriminate based on religion or ethnicity. Poverty and hunger do not know or respect religion or creed. When a bomb explodes in a market, it kills and maims without regard for religion or ethnicity. The millions of the unemployed youth of our country cut across all tribes and religions.

GENERAL BUHARI

9 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Even if ya ve pvc, bro ya vote won't count

Bro, take heart. I have PVC and my PVC is for BUHARI. No need to fight

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by thegoodone2(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=courage54 post=30722284]After watching the documentary about General Buhari on AIT on how he imprisoned corrupt politicians and on how he allegly sentenced drugs trafficker to death, I have decided not to only VOTE for HIM with my family alone but to also intensify effort in mobilizing more people in voting for him, because I believe we need a strict and discipline leader at this point in time.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-delta
Go

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:
Btw wat Buhari did wasn't fighting corruption, if he did, corruption won't have remained the way it was after his regime
Buhari only sought to silence his oppositions, nothing more nothing less

It's only the gullible that can be fooled by putting people in crates and dumping them in kirikiri as a show of fighting corruption, how many fair trails were conducted?
Awolowo was also corrupt? Alex Ekwueme was more corrupt than his leader Shehu shagari? Fela was also corrupt?

Stop letting people deceive u

U sound intelligent maybe I can engage u. But before that how many people has GEJ quarried for corruption let alone arresting them for the last five years? Or are u trying to say there is no corruption in dis regime?

9 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by Gbawe: 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
macof:
Jonathan's government remains the least corrupt government anyone can think of

Jst compare with past leaders

Is it by force to comment let alone lie horrendously and shamelessly? How can the Government that supervised the biggest corruption scandal in Nigeria's history be the "least corrupt government anyone can think of" ? And this is as we have not even touched on the pension scams, the looting of $18 billion disbursed to the Nigerian army for the purpose of fighting boko Haram, highest level of oil theft ever, billions of dollars missing up and down et al !!!

You can support GEJ and the PDP but why not show your uprightness as a person a parent can be proud of by sticking to GEJ's few areas of strength instead of this laughable effort to say darkness is light? Has even a single Nigerian been convicted over the fuel subsidy scam? Na wa for you TANdroids and Jonathanians. You guys are simply very dishonest and shameless.

http://nigeriapolitico.com/fuelsubsidyscam.html

[size=14pt]Fuel subsidy $6.8 billion scam: Nigeria’s biggest corruption scandal ever, Jonathan under pressure to arrest culprits, will he?[/size]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by midolian(m): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Gbawe:

Is it by force to comment let alone lie horrendously and shamelessly? How can the Government that supervised the biggest corruption scandal in Nigeria's history be the "least corrupt government anyone can think of" ? And this is as we have not even touched on the pension scams, the looting of $18 billion disbursed to the Nigerian army for the purpose of fighting boko Haram, highest level of oil theft ever, billions of dollars missing up and down et al !!!

You can support GEJ and the PDP but why not show your uprightness as a person a parent can be proud of by sticking to GEJ's few areas of strength instead of this laughable effort to say darkness is light? Has even a single Nigerian been convicted over the fuel subsidy scam? Na wa for you TANdroids and Jonathanians. You guys are simply very dishonest and shameless.

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by courage54(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Patangela:
We need gud leaders bt I hope after voting 4 him, he will nt be a bad persn, dts if I will vote.

Sir u can see that this present system has failed, so is good we try another person and see what he can do. Buhari might not be perfect but I can assure u dat he will do better than what we currently have. Pls if u have ur PVC kindly vote for change. We can't just continue like this, look at d rate of unemployment, coupled with our falling naira value all these are signs of a failed leadership.

2 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by don33310(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
The elections is between a failed president(Jonathan)and a former dictator(Buhari),who will you vote for? I am Marching4Buhari.
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by macof(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
courage54:

U sound intelligent maybe I can engage u. But before that how many people has GEJ quarried for corruption let alone arresting them for the last five years? Or are u trying to say there is no corruption in dis regime?

I didn't say corruption doesn't exist in this term but certainly past leaders including Buhari are to be blamed nt GEJ
We have had it worse in Nigeria...with GEJ things are actually looking up

2 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by macof(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
courage54:

Sir u can see that this present system has failed, so is good we try another person and see what he can do. Buhari might not be perfect but I can assure u dat he will do better than what we currently have. Pls if u have ur PVC kindly vote for change. We can't just continue like this, look at d rate of unemployment, coupled with our falling naira value all these are signs of a failed leadership.

How can u assure us anything? Buhari had his chance in the 80s and failed...all Nigerian presidents and head of states have failed and will continue to fail Nigerians, as Nigerians are never satisfied but let's compare them all and see who has the least failure...GeJ is ur answer
Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by GovWahala: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Crap!
U only have one vote to cast so? U are irrelevant.
GEJ till 2019!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Mind After Watching Buhari's Documentary On AIT. by macof(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
Gbawe:

And in ur mind you have said something good and feel proud of yourself.

The 6billion dollars scandal didn't start with GEJ, Infact in order to see an end to(or at least reduce) corruption in the oil and gas sector, GEJ removed subsidy but the likes of you attacked him for it

Corruption in the Petroleum sector started with Abacha under Buhari's supervision of PTF that saw 2billion dollars unaccounted for

I keep saying fighting corruption isn't about putting people in crates and dumping them in kirikiri, go tell this to ur Lord and master Buhari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Orders DSS To Walk Amaechi Out Of Office / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Demands John Odigie-oyegun Resignation / Saraki Fails To Disclose National Assembly Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.